Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One crazy thing that most Nigerians do that affect our savings over time  (Read 203 times)
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 214

View Profile
November 12, 2023, 08:52:46 PM

Use Opay for recharging. If you use Opay to recharge, you will be given little amount of money after every recharge. If you recharge ₦50, you will be given ₦1, if you recharge ₦100, you will be given ₦2 and so on. That means if you research ₦10000, you will be given ₦200. Unlike the commerical banks that will take from you. You can see that also on this payment processor, Chipper Cash. I am not disputing the fact that commercial banks are safer.
You are right about your analysis. I’m an OPay user and I enjoy their services very well. But I just want to correct one impression where you said that you are not disputing the fact that commercial banks are more safer. OP, OPay is as safe as any commercial bank operating in Naija. That they are not commercial banks doesn’t make them less secure, they are classified under what is called Fintech. OPay and other FinTech institutions are regulated by the central banks of Nigeria. This is to tell you that they are as safe as other financial institutions in the country.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: