Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TheSpiral account is either bought or hacked, 10 years of absence from the forum  (Read 556 times)
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 04:25:24 PM

This is a user from the Pakistani local section who also has a very old registration and a break in posting. It is noteworthy that he awarded another account from his country two merits. I didn't go all the way, but in all likelihood, he didn't award anyone else in this competition.

And TheSpiral's pizza was truly art in his understanding.

I think everyone understood my irony and what country TheSpiral belongs to.

So you are thinking the same I was thinking. At least found someone who also thinks like I think. Sometimes we give some extra benefits own know peoples. For example, If a teacher has a kid in his own school, you will notice some teachers will always judge him because his parents are teachers at this school. kinship love is everywhere. So, when you that average got the full marks as like the talented one, you should know that he got the extra benefit. So if you merit me for posting poop in an art contest thread, there is something between you and me.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 06:02:43 PM

Yes, as expected, I did not receive a response. Therefore, I also leave a negative tag because I do not agree with the position that someone can freely come to the forum and take a place higher than ordinary beginners do. Let everyone who comes to the forum honestly strive for advancement in ranks and not use workarounds.

To be honest, usually I would say that he didn't violate anything because on this forum there are no restrictions on selling or buying accounts. But your statement made me change my mind, it's really unfair if new people immediately have legendary rank status and don't feel what it's like to fight from the bottom. It really hurts, and yes maybe from now I will agree with redtrust for buying and selling accounts

But then they will say that since they had paid for this account so they should have the privilege to stand out among the others, but they do not understand that things do not work here this way. And it is unfair for those who are genuinely trying to rank up.

I have another account which is used exclusively for taking part in bounty programmes started in 2022. As far as I know, it is possible to use two accounts in this forum until something wrong happens. I do hereby affirm that I have not ever used the two accounts in one campaign.”

What is that other account name ? I do not see any posts here where you mentioned the account name of your other  account created
in 2022. This is needed to check if you ever used the both accounts in same campaign?

Maybe with your manager you will be lucky and you can continue in the campaign with the tags. And I'm not saying this because it's him specifically, because nowadays one or two red tags doesn't automatically mean that you get kicked out of the campaign. However, as you accumulate more, the probability that you will be able to stay in the campaign decreases.

Some of the managers do keep the tagged accounts in the campaigns, but those tags are of different nature. This case is purely related to cheating the forum with only purpose to start earning from the Signature campaign. Managers usually would not keep such accounts in campaigns and he has already been removed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████