Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick profit is the only reason why we invest in Altcoins  (Read 903 times)
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 164

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 09:59:12 PM

The reason is that I think they believe in altcoins that they keep for long or short term investments in the hope that it can provide multiple profits from the initial price they bought them by taking advantage of pump price increases or bull runs
There is huge profits to make investing in altcoins and we don't have to miss this opportunity rather than sticking to only Bitcoin.
We need to be aware and ready to invest in altcoins because this is the only way we could make reasonable profit from the market without any panic although there are bad projects that could take our money if we are nut careful investing in altcoins without diligent research about the team and how far the project could go.
However, huge profits can be made for those who are lucky enough to invest their money in new altcoins smoothly. Well, the main problem that has not been resolved is how we can distinguish which altcoins are good to invest in that promise multiple profits. because not everyone has that skill
It takes very in-depth research to find out whether this altcoin will make you rich or simply double your money there. because there have been so many altcoins that have collapsed due to developers not being strong enough to maintain their projects. or even it seems like the altcoin and the project are good but instead it's a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 06:13:46 AM

Investing in Altcoins had been what so many invested have been looking at these period. Believing that bitcoin's bull run will surely influence the price of the altcoins and hive them massive gains. Literally if bitcoin rises altcoins follow suit but this is the only reason i see that makes potential investors to invest in Bitcoin. There is no other interest as they feel its unsafe to store value or wealth, cant be used for p2p transactions and it cant be trusted to hodl for long. If you think there is any other reasons that makes investors put their money in altcoins feel free to share. I would love to know.

for every investment you definitely want to get added value. wherever they will make an investment if they have good opportunities in the future. So in my opinion, investors are not only investing in Bitcoin, but they are also investing in altcoins which have the potential to grow in the future. because everyone doesn't want their money to be lost in vain because of carelessness in investing.

sotelorene

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:54:12 AM

The primary or initial reason why most people invest is for profit making first, then come other reason(s). Though there are people that do not like keeping money in Bank because of bank wahala and EFCC problem. There is an amount of money you will have keeping it in bank will be a very risky option and in that situation the only best option is to look for where to invest it, so that you won't be questioned because I have seen alot of people been questioned, not only questioned they freezed there account because of the amount of money in their bank account.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Magic-Money

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 01:28:03 PM

Firstly that is what always comes to cryptocurrency investors in mind of buying alt-coins and hold before Bitcoin halving or after Bitcoin halving the Bull Run session we start that as Bitcoin make a move, other alt-coins we actually make a move by price increase which is normal thing based on the previous history of Bitcoin session of Bull Run market and the only way to make it in cryptocurrency is to apply patience of holding formula.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 07:58:29 PM

The primary or initial reason why most people invest is for profit making first, then come other reason(s). Though there are people that do not like keeping money in Bank because of bank wahala and EFCC problem. There is an amount of money you will have keeping it in bank will be a very risky option and in that situation the only best option is to look for where to invest it, so that you won't be questioned because I have seen alot of people been questioned, not only questioned they freezed there account because of the amount of money in their bank account.

they are investors and of course, like you and i want ROI. a quick profit in investing and the good thing about altcoin investing is that even the smallest amount you got can become the biggest profit maker in the bull run.

however, a few religiously believe in the cause of the altcoin. before Bitcoin was further debated by its size and some other issues, the community was very devoted to decentralization and some even were making BTC as the power for the revolution against the empire.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:50:40 PM

The main reason why most people invest in altcoins is to make quick profit, altcoins is only good for short term investment that is why most of the investors like investing in altcoins so as to make profit in a short term investment but I think the future of altcoins is very hard to predict. Investing in altcoins sometimes is very risky for me that is why I always avoid them, I'm not even a lover of altcoins, I only go for coin that can profit me in the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: