Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 11:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our naira no follow again  (Read 247 times)
Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 166

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 09:59:09 PM

Even the income no dey reach to afford the food,  and the worse thing be say the price still dey go up. E dey pain me say our government no dey help matters for things to even get better . The qey price of food dey go up e dey make me marvel how the poor dey manage to afford to get this expensive food price.   I don't know if e go still dey possible if food price go fit come down to the normal price like the way e dey before now. Naija dey go to a stage wey common people no go fit dey afford again.
Truthlovecoins

Activity: 100
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 10:23:07 PM

This topic is just on point because I was just discussing with a close friend today on how the Naira is almost becoming useless to spend and even save. We were thinking the rates would fall with a new government in power, but it seems like the old belief of whatever price goes up in this country hardly falls.
It's not funny really, and to think that the increment in minimum wage would do good, the question is how many people will get the palliative to assist survival in this tide of high dollar prices and interest rates?
Richbased

Activity: 308
Merit: 163

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 10:56:45 PM

In as much as the flow of foreign investment continues to fall in our  system of production, distribution and consumption the naira is going to continuously be devalued.

This continues devaluation of the naira has made the price of goods, services and commodity to skyrocket thereby making life unbearable for the less privilege among us in the society.

Importation of foreign goods more than exportation of foreign good: these has also been a major problem as instead of us to use what we produce or we export more and import less we are now importing more foreign products thereby put in more value on foreign products more the ones we produce locally.

I think the best way to stop devaluation of naira is to use most of our local products rather than foreign products because if we do it will be very affordable to everyone and until we value what we have our naira will continue to be devalued.

Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 04:10:16 PM

This mata nah something wey if we begin to reason, e go give us more reasons to tire for the contri so the best thing nah to accept say the naira no fit go back as e dey before the independence period. Person tell me say if I dey expect things to go back to the way e bin dey wen #10 bin get value say I dey waste time and I see reason with am. As the years dey go by, we dey see less of foreign investors wey wan invest in the economy.
 So many ways dey to fix the naira but the question is we go fit do am? If we fit reduce the importation of goods to the bearest minimum and encouraging local production of items used on a daily basis, e go help but this one wey we no even believe in the things wey we dey produce locally, the dependence no go stop hence causing us to daily reduce the naira value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Antotena

Activity: 364
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 10:13:54 PM
Merited by Asiska02 (3)

Even the income no dey reach to afford the food,  and the worse thing be say the price still dey go up. E dey pain me say our government no dey help matters for things to even get better . The qey price of food dey go up e dey make me marvel how the poor dey manage to afford to get this expensive food price.   I don't know if e go still dey possible if food price go fit come down to the normal price like the way e dey before now. Naija dey go to a stage wey common people no go fit dey afford again.

There is no way for the incomes to be affordable when the dollar is now the standard factors people consider before they sell anything, when you ask a market person that you are interested in buying any market item and they call a price for you and you tell them that it is too cost, they will say dollar has gone up and that surprise me, like when did that became standard to increase price of goods and service when we use Naira in our country. I don't blame them sha, that is because the cost of petro purchase has increase but they don't show that narrative, it is the dollar they prefer to factor.

For this Nigeria, when price of food don go up, just put it at your mind that even if the driven factor that lead to the increase decreases, people will not bring down their own price, they will stay at that price until they are been force and even if they bring it down, it will never go back to where it was selling before the increases, can you imagine that, and these are the people that will cry when it doesn't go in their own favour, God help this country, amen.

In as much as the flow of foreign investment continues to fall in our  system of production, distribution and consumption the naira is going to continuously be devalued.

This continues devaluation of the naira has made the price of goods, services and commodity to skyrocket thereby making life unbearable for the less privilege among us in the society.

Importation of foreign goods more than exportation of foreign good: these has also been a major problem as instead of us to use what we produce or we export more and import less we are now importing more foreign products thereby put in more value on foreign products more the ones we produce locally.

I think the best way to stop devaluation of naira is to use most of our local products rather than foreign products because if we do it will be very affordable to everyone and until we value what we have our naira will continue to be devalued.

If you go to naija cargo, they are angry with Nigerians because people that ship in products have refuse to go and pick the Item they order and that is because they don't have the means to clear it from custom people, you know that clearing of cars and some other products are very expensive right now in Nigeria and there is no money, these people prefer to have it there until they have means to come collect their products, that tells you how bad economy has become.

Foreign investment will not come to a country that has not been able to fix their economy, not because they there is not customers or will not make profit but the naira to foreign currency is not good, the relationship is not there and if they bring their dollar to Nigeria and convert to Naira, they will not have means to move their investments +profit out of the country because the dollar is scarce, this why they don''t want to come to our country, may God protect this country.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lida93

Activity: 756
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 10:40:00 PM

yeah we know say tins for the country hard oh based on how we gofment no dey do or impiliment policies we go fit mk tins beta, but u see dis market prices of a tin even the marketers dem the make tin worse the more by hiking the prices of goods and services dem far above de price e supos dey.
Somtin wey manufacturer add #20 ontop price , the retailer go com market com added farfar #100 dey tok say market don add price while na she just inflate  price lik dat just to get too much gain and the tin don bcom normal for everything in side d con3 na mk prices de run up high everyday we wake up.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀