Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Don't be afraid of buying Bitcoin  (Read 477 times)
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 10:14:43 PM

He has Bitcoin to invest, but what have we got now? Surely we don't want to invest in anything that we do not understand well. There won't be 2nd bitcoin. Bitcoin is still here to invest, but we are not in the beginning. We know it will grow in the long run. But no one should invest an amount that they cannot afford to lose.

I understand the perception you are coming from but then I have my objections. Saying that CZ understudied bitcoin inclusive of the white paper which made him made a more clear and bold investment is understandable and correct. Also, saying that the likes of CZ discovered bitcoin earlier which is why their returns were very huge is also a correct statement. I am also an advocate of that. I have said and maintained that bitcoin made early investors millionaires and that opportunity is no longer available unless you investment very big capital over the time.

Where I have to disagree with you is the confidence in bitcoin. When CZ made his investment, just a few number of people believed bitcoin, unlike today that many people believe bitcoin. So, the higher risk was in the old and not now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 11:37:12 PM

Let me show you why wealthy men like changpeng Zhao(cz), Brian Armstrong, Jed mc Caleb etc can hold billions in Bitcoin without being afraid.

These mean you have mentioned are already wealthy. They are dollar wealthy and Bitcoin wealthy. If I were the one with such amount of wealth. I wouldn't mind buying some more Bitcoins every other day. If Newbies only have more monies that they cannot afford lose, they won't be afraid of invest it.

Almost everyone knows the potential in holding Bitcoin but getting spare money to buy may seems difficult. Most people keep waiting till they get huge money to buy but this huge money may not easily come once. They do forget they can keep buying using DCA and with time they can hold a reasonable amount.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 05:17:13 AM

Someone that will have such fear of bitcoin Falling and rising is the people who have not peruse into bitcoin and understand its technology, bitcoin almost people that is billionaires in bitcoin don't use to be afraid of bitcoin, they decided on anything that happened during the process of holding bitcoin for long time, if you are being afraid of bitcoin increasing and bitcoin decreasing I think that you can't invest with bitcoin, its better you leave bitcoin  investment or you invest and forget about the investment, many do forget about bitcoin investment  when they have invested in Bitcoin, so for you to make profit in bitcoin is to invest and forget all about the investment until the time you have in mind, do not be afraid bitcoin because rich people invest more than us and what is their intention of investing more and more, so that is what we should as ourselves.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 10:19:21 AM

Someone that will have such fear of bitcoin Falling and rising is the people who have not peruse into bitcoin and understand its technology, bitcoin almost people that is billionaires in bitcoin don't use to be afraid of bitcoin, they decided on anything that happened during the process of holding bitcoin for long time, if you are being afraid of bitcoin increasing and bitcoin decreasing I think that you can't invest with bitcoin, its better you leave bitcoin  investment or you invest and forget about the investment, many do forget about bitcoin investment  when they have invested in Bitcoin, so for you to make profit in bitcoin is to invest and forget all about the investment until the time you have in mind, do not be afraid bitcoin because rich people invest more than us and what is their intention of investing more and more, so that is what we should as ourselves.
We also have to understand that those who have no knowledge about Bitcoin will certainly feel uncertainties and much more if they have already been boxed by FUDs. It is sometimes to think that Bitcoin is someone's ambition, especially for poor people and I see their finances give them a reason to decline and are afraid to take their chance. But I can say that rich people are already immune to such feelings (afraid), they can afford to take risks as they are not afraid to lose money as well because they believe that Bitcoin is been a promising investment and having profits is very certain to them.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Dadang Dzaburgh

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 02:40:45 PM

The purchasing power of 1Us dollar vs 1Bitcoin clearly shows that one is going to zero, while the other is not.

When we compare Bitcoin with the best, most used fiat and most reliable currency in the world, the Us dollar it clear show that Bitcoin is on a different level to the Us dollar.
Let me show you why wealthy men like changpeng Zhao(cz), Brian Armstrong, Jed mc Caleb etc can hold billions in Bitcoin without being afraid.

If you are afraid that Bitcoin would go to 10k,ask yourself why they hold billions in Bitcoin.
Don't you think that they had more insight than you will ever have?
Why do you think Nasdaq crashed 1.8% 2days ago  and Bitcoin holding 27k line? Buyers still buy no matter what, that shows confidence in Bitcoin, and remember retail got no money right now.
Inflation is too high, retail salary vanished day it arrives, it not retail that buy Bitcoin now,
you wouldn't like to hear this, but the one buying assets now are the wealthy, they will likely continue the trend of the rich getting richer

I think investment is not a matter of who will be richer and become very rich. Anyone who has capital can invest, regardless of the amount invested. when the goal is to make a profit, then when it's time to sell and get a profit investors can enjoy it. Whatever profits you get from the allocated capital is not actually a measure of investment success.
In investment I believe, there are those who come with small capital and there are also those who come with large capital. the most important thing is don't be too crazy to do it.
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 02:54:56 PM

Almost everyone knows the potential in holding Bitcoin but getting spare money to buy may seems difficult. Most people keep waiting till they get huge money to buy but this huge money may not easily come once. They do forget they can keep buying using DCA and with time they can hold a reasonable amount.

Of course buying bitcoin doesn't have to wait for you to become rich, as you said, we can take advantage of the dca strategy by buying bitcoin every period. Don't regret it like in 2021 because you missed the bitcoin halving, so while the market is still cheap, take wise steps by paying in installments little by little, whether it goes up or down, just wait, because in 2024 there will be a halving of bitcoin. However, you should still have a 50% fiat reserve in case there are unexpected needs and situations that require fiat immediately.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 807

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2023, 03:16:43 PM

Where I have to disagree with you is the confidence in bitcoin. When CZ made his investment, just a few number of people believed bitcoin, unlike today that many people believe bitcoin. So, the higher risk was in the old and not now.

I don't know if I have argued with you regarding this, but your statement is correct. The risk was higher before, but Bitcoin investment is not risky compared to how it was back in 2011. Even though it's not risky today, I won't suggest anyone invest all their capital in Bitcoin because we don't know how long we will be in the bear market.

Bitcoin usually gives you profit in the long run, but believe me, not everyone has the patience to wait that long. Most of them will end up selling their shares and blame their mentors after waiting a couple of months or one or two years.

If someone understands Bitcoin on their own, they can invest whatever amount they want, and they won't have anyone to blame

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: