Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can happen next time due to a lack of proper knowledge about Bitcoin?  (Read 1212 times)
EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 07:30:15 AM

4: I have seen among my acquaintances who still cannot fully trust the bank (banking is some kind of rigging or fraud) and therefore leave their valuable assets (gold or money) on their own instead of depositing them in the bank. For those who do not believe in banks, how exactly will they accept this currency system?.

Before these days that Bitcoin as the first crypto currency came in existence, there had been functionable means of the of the Fiats and people doesn't just have it a  choice of earning and luring with no doubts of its operational system.
The truth is that something already existing would only be valueless to the usage of people at when only a more better option is invented then doubts and and excuses began to come towards the formal existence.

This is exactly how Bitcoin has come to distabilize the fiat currency because the potential qualities of Bitcoin is beyond the utilization of the fiats.
Bitcoin could succeedingly surpassed the fiat as an exchange not only because it is a global accepted digital currency but also the potentialities to creating of wealths including its potentials to hodl a long-term and the short-term investment.

Bitcoin is indeed tenderly taking the fiats to exticrii

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 167

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 09:58:32 PM

I have seen the same thing in different places and it's sad that there's just a lot of gullible people that are being roamed around by these fraud people.
While I understand that with all the stupidity that the gullible people does, well to be fair I am one of them before but experience have thought me toughly on this regard.
Most times the cause of such loss is usually as a result of greed, at the time this so called gullible people seek to venture into a new thing they usually want the best out of it instead of laying low or having patience to grow in knowledge gradually they hasten to be as successful as the icons which lead them to the paradigm. As such allowing themselves to be deceived by big promises which seems to be impossible to achieve yet they believe in it.
This greed usually leads to being in a haste to profit not just little but so big. you cannot invest in Bitcoin and expect a 10x profit in 24hrs or less as the frauds usually promises the gullible people that if you invest a $100 in less than 24hrs the expert trader will give a return of $500 - $1000. at this point even if someone genuinely tries to let them know the truth that Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme they usually don't believe.

it's sad but every adult is responsible for their decision. letting yourself get used is probably your fault because you fail to ask questions, like why can't you that promised this can of success make use of it yourself? and also forgot that nothing good comes easily. hope experience have done it's best on you. now.

There is no doubt that the forum  dislike the standard banking , but it could be getting in the way of a balanced view.
This statement is quit wrong the forum doesn't dislike the bank but doesn't vibe with the activities of the traditional banks as a result of it serving as an agency and/or institution for control of the governments. the forum doesn't disregard or undermine the services which they render but fran at the outrageous cost of services which they render. you might be saying this from your subjective reality based on what you have read or seen people in the forum talked about traditional banks but is an illusion of hatred created by those who have lost to this traditional banks.

Even though banks have problems, they have been very important in creating our economy. They make deals easier and keep the economy going, but they also let the government keep an eye on things, which is an important point that we cant miss.
You are contradicting everything you have said, the problem itself is what you tag as help/solution which they offer. though banks makes things easy through fiat in the current situation of buying and selling since Bitcoin is not yet recognized currency in some countries but serving as an eye to the government is what I don't appreciate about traditional banks they create a scenerio where people can be manipulated by the government, by taking away their financial freedom which Satoshi created Bitcoin for to elevate people from central control of government.

For example, Bitcoin gives us more control over our money, but it also has some problems, like instability, unsure rules, and so on.
Yes Bitcoin gives full control over our money which is was the aim/goal of satoshi in creating bitcoin. the volatility of Bitcoin is not a problem rather its another opportunity which most people like me and others are benefiting from right now by buying and holding for long term and profiting during the bull run.

We should focus on using its strengths while also being aware of its weaknesses and the fact that standard banking systems will still be needed in the future.
Even though banks will be needed in future it won't be for the same reason the governments wanted it for, it will take a new shape either by adopting Bitcoin or being a face to face bank rather completely detached institutions as it is right now for people to have trust in them.

~edited out~
It takes patience in teaching about Bitcoin to people who don't understand anything about Bitcoin,
i also think it depends a lot on how we teach bitcoin in my case i have encountered cryptocurrency two times the first time no one really explained to me what was cryptocurrency or what was bitcoin they just pushed me into the world of crypto and told me to do this and that which made me lose interest i didn’t study much about it and everytime i have to look at a market i get bored and discouraged

but someone else patiently taught me about bitcoin carefully and in detail
they also introduced me to this forum which allowed me to study further about bitcoin specifically
seeing all the members of this forum made me realize the importance and the benefits of bitcoin because of the posts i read in here which really showed me the impact bitcoin has
The truth is not everyone knows how to teach, some people just talk to you about things and let you find out the rest yourself but some may go into details to teach you gradually, step by step. this are the two categories of teachers. so the first person you introduce you to Bitcoin might be from the first category that only introduces the pupils to the matter or course and let them find out things themselves but the second you took time to put you through falls in the second category.

The first category of teaches always lead to discouragement sometimes but it makes their students learn fasted and harder, we can't expect everyone to be the same but congratulations you found the forum where have learnt alot just as I am learning right now.

4: I have seen among my acquaintances who still cannot fully trust the bank (banking is some kind of rigging or fraud) and therefore leave their valuable assets (gold or money) on their own instead of depositing them in the bank. For those who do not believe in banks, how exactly will they accept this currency system?.
Before these days that Bitcoin as the first crypto currency came in existence, there had been functionable means of the of the Fiats and people doesn't just have it a  choice of earning and luring with no doubts of its operational system.
The truth is that something already existing would only be valueless to the usage of people at when only a more better option is invented then doubts and and excuses began to come towards the formal existence.
This is exactly how Bitcoin has come to distabilize the fiat currency because the potential qualities of Bitcoin is beyond the utilization of the fiats.
Bitcoin could succeedingly surpassed the fiat as an exchange not only because it is a global accepted digital currency but also the potentialities to creating of wealths including its potentials to hodl a long-term and the short-term investment.
Though Bitcoin has come a long way in helping both the status quo poor people and status quo rich people who saw the advantages of Bitcoin but in comparison to fiat as Bitcoin is taking a global acceptance it's not what digging too much about, in a far or near future Bitcoin will be a generally accepted currency both in the rural and urban areas but in the main time it's still going to work Vice Viz with fiat and banks are going to gradually adopt it to there system.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 12:55:28 PM

-snip-

Bitcoin is undoubtedly a digital currency with a complete package.
But what is still a fear for users who do not fully understand Bitcoin is its high volatility, which causes rapid price fluctuations.
Their psychology will be spurred by these fluctuations, but for those who understand and understand, they will take advantage of these fluctuations to seek profit.

Fiat will not be like Bitcoin and vice versa, these two currencies have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Bitcoin and Fiat are currently still side by side, Bitcoin as an Optional Payment that can be chosen or not, while Fiat is the currency used in every transaction.
It also depends on how Bitcoin regulation is set, as there is a lot of adoption already done.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 05:21:26 PM

3: Many developing or underdeveloped countries (especially those with low leverage) will consider cryptocurrency a curse rather than a blessing due to their lack of proper understanding of its importance.
Using bitcoin does not have any  thing to do with developing or underdeveloped,  their is nothing complicated in sending and receiving bitcoin, one just need to understand the right wallet to use in hodling Bitcoin and to understand the volatility of the market. Bitcoin can be use irrespective of where one is. The most important thing about bitcoin is to just seek for knowledge,  if their is a good understanding of bitcoin you are good to go with it. Environment is not a factor for people not to use bitcoin properly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 06:24:04 PM

There are benefits of cryptocurrency but if it legally get credit all over the world then there will be also some bad impacts on each and every country. It is human nature that they always prefer the job which is easy and they can do it from home therefore they will quite to go towards their offices and all types of business will be stoped.

Some old people still prefer banking system even they have complete knowledge of cryptocurrency because they know that banking system is more trusted than cryptocurrency payment. If cryptocurrency get credit then there is a probability that the negative thoughts about its diminishing will reduces. There is no age for earning through cryptocurrency so people will move towards earning and will leave all other activities that make them able to live a better life like that of education, government job etc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 05:47:39 AM

Some old people still prefer banking system even they have complete knowledge of cryptocurrency because they know that banking system is more trusted than cryptocurrency payment. If cryptocurrency get credit then there is a probability that the negative thoughts about its diminishing will reduces. There is no age for earning through cryptocurrency so people will move towards earning and will leave all other activities that make them able to live a better life like that of education, government job etc.
High trust remains in the banking system compared to crypto wallets where a lot of scams happen which creates fear and uncertainties. Even me, I prefer to safely keep my funds in the banks rather than in online wallets because anytime, we can be a target of these hackers and lose our money instantly without any hope that we can take it back. And much more if we don't have knowledge about Bitcoin, about crypto wallets. Knowledge is very important in the crypto space, we can't just set it aside and think that we can do right without this as we gain confidence if we really know about what we are doing.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 10:00:42 AM

Well, don't you think if the whole world is dominated by cryptocurrency or bitcoin, then some people will face a huge problem?
  I have discovered some of the reasons for this. For example- 

1. When virtual currency or crypto-currency reigns all over the world, the banking system will be miserable, and a group of people (who do not know about crypto-currency or bitcoin) will be unemployed all over the world, who till now were working at the convenience of various banks.

Even now, while the knowledge is still fresh and somewhat not a general knowledge to everyone, some financial officers who are working in some financial institutions are out of job. The reason is because they have refused to update their knowledge about all of this.

It is not news that finance is a very sensitive area in human existance and those exisiting there must exercise a degree of exposure to the latest innovations in the space.

That you pay deaf ears to emerging technologies doesn't exempt you from becoming a casualty.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 192

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 04:31:42 PM

Well, don't you think if the whole world is dominated by cryptocurrency or bitcoin, then some people will face a huge problem?
  I have discovered some of the reasons for this. For example- 

1. When virtual currency or crypto-currency reigns all over the world, the banking system will be miserable, and a group of people (who do not know about crypto-currency or bitcoin) will be unemployed all over the world, who till now were working at the convenience of various banks.

2: Unemployed people (due to a lack of knowledge of currency requirements or benefits) will not be able to handle this shock in the first place, due to which they will face various financial, lateral, physical, and mental problems, which is a big challenge for them. 

3: Many developing or underdeveloped countries (especially those with low leverage) will consider cryptocurrency a curse rather than a blessing due to their lack of proper understanding of its importance.

4: I have seen among my acquaintances who still cannot fully trust the bank (banking is some kind of rigging or fraud) and therefore leave their valuable assets (gold or money) on their own instead of depositing them in the bank. For those who do not believe in banks, how exactly will they accept this currency system?

I might be wrong, and I don't know much about advanced technology, crypto, or bitcoin yet, so please don't take my questions negatively.
 In fact, all these questions have been created from the thoughts that I have presented here.

OP, even though bitcoin dominate today banks will still exist, bitcoin was not even created to over rule other monetary policies, bitcoin serves as digital money and a means of aiding transaction process online, you must know that Bitcoin can not work without fiat because it is still digital money and it has not be made handy yet, there different institutions and firms that will not still accept bitcoin even though it dominated today, some countries will still prefer their traditional currency, there are some set of people that don't believe in bitcoin no matter what you tell them, they still prefer their usual their money to be kept in the bank even it is depreciating they don't care.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: