Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to fulfill my mother's dream of building a house with Bitcoin.  (Read 1181 times)
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 10:20:18 PM

So simple as it may seem. Building a house with bitcoin investments. I'm curious as to how much money you have gained from the crypto trading that you did to invest in bitcoin, which has led to your desire to invest in bitcoin to build a house from it(the amount of money you invested in bitcoin should be enormous, if I may say).

Some of the crypto enthusiasts who came before you haven't succeeded in building their own house from their bitcoin investment, but you aspire to do so. That's great, but resist the urge to invest money you can't afford to lose and any of the hype surrounding bitcoin to reach a million price during the bull run. 

In any case, I'll just wish you well as you prepare to use bitcoin to finance the building of a home. But bear in mind that it will take time for you to realize this desire. It could take years for it to materialize. So be patient as you are going to hodl your bitcoin asset in your crypto wallet

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1254

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 10:39:06 PM

I think your mother would very much love to fulfill your own dream and not hers. But, if you have the same dream then it gets easier.
Your father is trying to give you an education so you can provide for yourself, I don't think they want you to be responsible for them if ever the time comes that you get successful in life. I mean, that's how parents are.
Now you said you are trading. Are you sure about the path that you are taking? Even though you learned so much about it there are always chances that you might get rekt if the market won't fluctuate the way you like it. There's still risk involved in it and you will need money for your capital which means spending, so where will you get that money?
Don't get me wrong I am not bringing you down, it's just that you said you are still a student and I do believe your father can still manage it for your education. If you can save some money by working a little then good, but don't force it and try to finish that education first. It will be the best gift you can give to them.

Exactly, op has to do his own and leave his mother for her to complete because the time he is saying is still far because he made mentioned of his father's age which is a old man and if the father is an old man the mother too has aged. And the mother might not come and see her dream her house but the son will fulfill it. Though he has a good ambition to develop the family. It is only few fathers that would trained children in school and asked for return. Many of the parents send children to school to acquire knowledge to cater for themselves not to return what they have spent for you. But some children are exceptionally good so they understand that it was their parents that sponsored them in school so when they finally have money they take care of the aged parents. So we are expecting you to be the good one.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 11:07:17 PM

-snip-
So, it means that you should not depend on only a limited number of things to make money, but you should make your way to everything that will help you to profit. If you see this forum in the same context, you can earn more than that, which can provide you with the dream of a fulfilling life.
There are many more ways you can make money in crypto, or even utilize your skills such as being a manager, a website developer, or a blockchain application developer if you are a programmer.

Or easier if you are an activist of digital art or handicraft art you can participate in many contests that are on Bitcointalk, it can make quite a lot of money.
Don't just get hung up on trading and investing because it completely requires capital.

I even raised capital from some art contests, bounties, airdrops, etc.
So the capital for trading and investment is earned from the work I do on Bitcointalk.

Bitcointlak forum is a complete package, you can find any job here.
Who is able to compete will get a place to be able to make a few dollars.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 11:20:34 PM

-snip-
So, it means that you should not depend on only a limited number of things to make money, but you should make your way to everything that will help you to profit. If you see this forum in the same context, you can earn more than that, which can provide you with the dream of a fulfilling life.
There are many more ways you can make money in crypto, or even utilize your skills such as being a manager, a website developer, or a blockchain application developer if you are a programmer.

Or easier if you are an activist of digital art or handicraft art you can participate in many contests that are on Bitcointalk, it can make quite a lot of money.
Don't just get hung up on trading and investing because it completely requires capital.

I even raised capital from some art contests, bounties, airdrops, etc.
So the capital for trading and investment is earned from the work I do on Bitcointalk.

Bitcointlak forum is a complete package, you can find any job here.
Who is able to compete will get a place to be able to make a few dollars.
Once airdrops used to be a big source, and now things have completely changed. However there are people getting lucky to earn big out of the airdrops, so it is good to keep ourselves active into airdrops. Maybe someday we can be one among the lucky users.

As suggested we shouldn't limit ourselves. We should make use of every opportunities, providing the service based on our ability in exchange for bitcoin helps in earning little money. This also helps in reaching the dreams at the earliest.

Above all, if you go through the job portals it is possible to find more opportunities for blockchain developers. If you were able to make yourself good in it, this is gonna be life changing.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 11:56:35 PM

Hey OP!

As we have our respective dreams to fulfill, if we have the determination and patience, then all can be made possible. With the rampant increasing of prices on the market, BTC is considered as a combatant against inflation due to its high store of value. With this, it is definitely ideal to at least make it as your investment for long-term.

We can definitely reach our dreams and achieve greater heights as long as we remain consistent on this venture. Many of us in this forum have already reached their dreams due to this wonderful creation and it is just about time where we meet ours.

Definitely best of luck to you OP and I hope you reach your dream of building your mother's house with BTC!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 11:59:24 PM

firstly I want to start my Bitcoin journey through trading, after making some money from trading I plan to invest in Bitcoin for four years. These four years I will hold my investment and also save the money earned from trading or signature campaign for four years so that after four years I can start building the house.  

You must pray for me so that I can fulfill my mother's dream.

Easier said than done. You mentioned you’ve already learnt enough to start trading and you would later invest in and hold bitcoin from the money gotten through trading. You also plan to invest and hold even more with accumulated funds gotten from signature campaigns.
Have you got enough money to comfortably keep some aside for trading? You’re making plans for money that hasn’t yet been achieved and that is a major flaw in your plans. You should start by working and saving up money that can be safely and comfortably invested.

Your dream doesn’t sound all that ridiculous btw. But only prayers isn’t enough to fulfill yours or your mothers dream.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 12:54:32 AM

That's one way to honour thy parents by gifting them a house, but as an individual you can not take shortcuts in life...trust the process and all this will make sense in the future.
You say current resources are going to financing of your education then that's a good thing you have going and hope the grades speak for themselves to show the parents that it's money well spent and not for them to regret this investment !!

firstly I want to start my Bitcoin journey through trading, after making some money from trading I plan to invest in Bitcoin for four years. These four years I will hold my investment and also save the money earned from trading or signature campaign for four years so that after four years I can start building the house. 

It's good to have a positive mind but just so you know trading is no walk in the park, it needs alot of sacrifices made to succeed in it and the discipline is on another level... otherwise good luck as you conquer your crypto journey.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xzy887

Activity: 307
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 02:04:53 AM

Hope your dreams come true soon. But you said that your father spent all the expenses for your education. So where did you get the money to invest in Bitcoin? I definitely think that the money invested is what you earn. Since it is difficult for your father to run the family now, then I would think that your extra money should be paid for the family first. So you should never invest in Bitcoin without meeting the real life needs of your family.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 02:35:42 AM

Easier said than done. You mentioned you’ve already learnt enough to start trading and you would later invest in and hold bitcoin from the money gotten through trading. You also plan to invest and hold even more with accumulated funds gotten from signature campaigns.
Have you got enough money to comfortably keep some aside for trading? You’re making plans for money that hasn’t yet been achieved and that is a major flaw in your plans. You should start by working and saving up money that can be safely and comfortably invested.

Your dream doesn’t sound all that ridiculous btw. But only prayers isn’t enough to fulfill yours or your mothers dream.

Anyone can draw dreams and plans, but implementing and completing them is not easy and not everyone can do it. I've also seen many people say it very well, but when they start implementing it, when they encounter difficulties, they quickly give up. I don't mean to doubt the OP, but I prefer action over just talk. That will not help our plan to be completed soon.

I'm quite skeptical about the OP's trading skills because no one dares to claim that they have enough knowledge and will make money from trading. OP's statement only shows that he is more like an eager newbie than an experienced person in the market. I agree with your thoughts, working and saving will be better for him.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 03:23:38 AM

Prayers may Help you so we can award that of course but remember that it is you that will make it to reality.
and also that is not only your mothers dream , because the truth is? they will never feel that as they are aged and may passed sooner instead that is your dream that you must  fulfill .
you are the one that will treasure that house so the best word here is "Fulfilling my Dream of Having a Good House"

let us be true to our self mate and that is the true essence of this thread.

I myself have a dream , but this dream is for my love one , My wife and children that will benefits from what I am gonna Build .

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 03:55:41 AM

Quote from: Essential10

You have prayed for yourself already OP, by taking a favourable decision to acquired the knowledge of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to start trading to enable you to make some incomes that will position you into a long holding which is the best direction many bitcoiners use to fulfill their dream in the community, and I see you making your mother's dream to become reality soon. You sound like someone that love his mother so much, and mother's deserve the best from their lovely children because is not easy for someone to carry a child inside her womb for nine good months and still feed the child until he or she grow mature. I think, you can add a car to that house dream to your mother so that your old man can enjoy from it too, but don't forget to trade your coins when the price is high in the market.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 231

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 03:58:17 AM

As ridiculous as it may sound, the truth is that I want to fulfill a dream of building a house with Bitcoin.
Bro building a house requires bricks, stones and cement, not bitcoins, just kidding.

My parents took care of me from childhood and they taught me education and they are still trying to teach me education. Father is very old and it is not possible for him to work as he used to, so I myself feel that I should do something. At the moment, if I could somehow earn to help my family or pay for my education, then maybe the pressure on my father would be reduced a lot.

All parents in the world want the best for their children.Even they love their child selflessly they want their child to grow up to do good and become a human being.But one thing every parent dreams about their child is that their child will grow up to brighten the face of their family and society.

I joined Bitcoin to fulfill my dream.

Wow great 👍 Brother, I think that you have taken this step is right.

My mother has a dream to build a house, I have already gained enough knowledge about trading by being involved with Bitcoin, firstly I want to start my Bitcoin journey through trading, after making some money from trading I plan to invest in Bitcoin for four years. These four years I will hold my investment and also save the money earned from trading or signature campaign for four years so that after four years I can start building the house. 
Since you started investing in Bitcoin I would say your dream might come true one day.
We all wish that we can fulfill our parents' dreams.If the child can be established then no one in this world is happier than the parents.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 05:15:03 AM

You have a great dream, and I wish you could see it accomplished, but know that Bitcoin is not a reliable way you can make more money to build a house and start living a comfortable life. I am not saying that you can't make enough money through bitcoin investment; it is very possible you can make reasonable profits that can build the house of your wish if you can invest a huge amount of money according to the 4 years you started, but also know that Bitcoin also involves risk, and it gets to our attention that anything can happen due to the volatility nature of Bitcoin, and again, if you are not careful enough, someone can still lose it if it is not properly secured.

As a newbie giving yourself some years you want to make in the crypto industry, I don't think it really works that way because even expert traders in the cryptocurrency industry cannot actually predict whether they will make much from it because nobody controls it. So if nobody controls it, how will you state the years you want to spend on the crypto industry and make it? And again, trading is not an easy way for people to make more money. If it's so, a lot of people should have become rich through trading. I will advise you not to rush to make it through the cryptocurrency industry if you regret it later.
Every son dreams of fulfilling his mother's wishes, OP is no exception. But the main issue here is the dream of building a house with the profit earned by investing in Bitcoin. Holding a certain amount of money in Bitcoin for four years is possible to achieve good things, but it is doubtful that you will get the amount of money needed to build a house. Since you have invested in Bitcoin, you need to find more alternatives from which you can earn good money. Maybe earning money in this way will be a lot of pressure for you, but to fulfill your dream of a house, you must do this kind of hard work. Also, if you are in a job, you can take some money loan from the bank to build a house, which later you can pay off the loan by earning.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 08:46:59 AM

As ridiculous as it may sound, the truth is that I want to fulfill a dream of building a house with Bitcoin.
My parents took care of me from childhood and they taught me education and they are still trying to teach me education. Father is very old and it is not possible for him to work as he used to, so I myself feel that I should do something. At the moment, if I could somehow earn to help my family or pay for my education, then maybe the pressure on my father would be reduced a lot. I joined Bitcoin to fulfill my dream.

My mother has a dream to build a house, maybe in the future I will have to help her fulfill her dream because my father is spending the money he earns on my education and running the family so at the moment he cannot afford to build a house. I have already gained enough knowledge about trading by being involved with Bitcoin, firstly I want to start my Bitcoin journey through trading, after making some money from trading I plan to invest in Bitcoin for four years. These four years I will hold my investment and also save the money earned from trading or signature campaign for four years so that after four years I can start building the house. 

This is touching and emotional, but I want to say a few things, not to discourage you but to make you understand the bump ahead of you and the reality of trying to achieve anything through Bitcoin. I'm not sure how many bitcoin you can afford but in order to fulfil that dream of buying a house with bitcoin, you need to have more money to invest in bitcoin and I don't think there is any job you can do online that can give you such budget to be able to buy bitcoin in reasonable amounts, you really need to have money to make money from bitcoin.

Another thing I would like you to understand is that Bitcoin is not a place where you can make quick money, you can be lucky to make 4x of your investment as some people did in the last bull run but what is the assurance that it is going to happen again, I'm not saying it will not give you return neither am I saying you should keep your hopes high, you need to understand the two and brainstorm it. I hope you also have the mind to hold when the market is bumpy, holding bitcoin can be mentally challenging especially if you are new to it but trust me, there is light at the end of the tunnel, so stick around.

Don't forget to keep your wallet safe, don't keep your coins any centralized exchanges, they are not safe and not ethical thing to do as a holder od bitcoin

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 09:39:33 AM

In this case, if it were me, I would start with a real account with minimal funds instead of a demo account. I prefer a real experience rather than just being in a simulated environment because a demo account will not be able to give you real psychology and emotions. If you use a demo account and then switch to trading with a real account, you will still be a newbie. Trading between real money and fake money will also create different psychology, so you will also make different decisions in both cases. Use a real account with the smallest amount of money and use it to exchange for real combat experience.
Not going to lie this is the best advice one can give. I have experienced this, and I can say from experience that a demo account is never the right choice. When I first start trading I had an account with thousands of dollars worth of Bitcoin in demo account. I started that in order to learn but trust me it didn't go well. First I was concentrating on sticking to the rules and all of that, but those random ideas were coming in my mind. I was making more profits than loss in that demo account. So I thought why not put all of it in one go and use high leverage to see what happens. Didn't use any stop loss or any risk management whatsoever. And in that process I made a profit again. It was huge. Then I thought why not do the same thing again. So I put all of it in trade hand with the highest leverage possible. And I've lost everything. And one thing that I have noticed that the demo account does not act the same way the real crypto market does. Sometimes the price are not the same and based on your open trades it could fluctuate to give you an advantage or to put you in loss.

So there's no other way to learn to trade then using real money to get the real experience. If it was my real money then I would have never done that. But I have learned to listen from that demo account. And I still follow that rule that I have learned. You can get the idea of basic trading through demo account but not the real experience that you need in order to trade in the big market.

Prices are not the same? I don't know if this is true. But what I want to say is that trading with real money and fake money will create in us different psychology and emotions, which will also cause us to make different decisions. Do you agree that, when using a demo account, you never feel worried or happy when you win or lose? But when using a real account, as soon as the market moves, our psychology becomes very worried or very happy, because we are aware that if we make a mistake, we will lose money. So, starting with a demo account and then moving to a real account, we will still be newbies.

Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 11:12:21 AM

I think your mother will be happy if see your dreaming here want to build house with bitcoin, its not impossible with your dreaming want to build house with bitcoin exactly your planning hold or investing in bitcoin until four years later. Regarding bitcoin current price still not really raise to higher price is good ideas start investing in bitcoin for long term investment and four years after halving will give good result of bitcoin price has chance to reach up. But you have second plan later if four years with bitcoin investing not good progress well you can't loss dreaming for building house to your mother trough another ways.
You can start with daily day trading and saving your profit for big dreaming building house one day later if bitcoin investment not reach well progress based on your target.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 11:53:02 AM

Prices are not the same? I don't know if this is true.
Yeah, sometime it happens. Maybe not with all the platforms that offer you demo account, but I have experienced it with one particular platform. I can't quite remember the name as it was a long time ago, but I still remember what happened. The demo trading candles do not move the same way the real market does. I can't remember what the price was, but there was a huge difference between demo chart and the real chart. And sometimes I have seen the candles went opposite of what the real market was going.

As I said I have no idea about all the platforms. But I have faced it on that particular one, and I came to realize that demo accounts are not the way to learn how to trade. Real money gives you real experience and that is what needed in order to become a good trader.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 01:31:23 PM

Hope your dreams come true soon. But you said that your father spent all the expenses for your education. So where did you get the money to invest in Bitcoin? I definitely think that the money invested is what you earn. Since it is difficult for your father to run the family now, then I would think that your extra money should be paid for the family first. So you should never invest in Bitcoin without meeting the real life needs of your family.
I understand and see your point but I somehow disagree with it. While it is true that it is a good thing for anyone to always think of their family first, we cannot put the responsibility of the parents to provide the family's needs to their kids. Perhaps, it is better to see OP's dream and situation of them helping out and doing their best for their family and not them preferring to invest instead of help out by giving their money to their family immediately. We have to remember that OP is still young and do not have their own family (like a husband and a child) hence they do not have any responsibility to provide to anyone but themselves, instead they are just being a good child to their parents by thinking of building a house for them as a means to help out. I'm sure you get my point.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 04:35:32 PM

So simple as it may seem. Building a house with bitcoin investments. I'm curious as to how much money you have gained from the crypto trading that you did to invest in bitcoin, which has led to your desire to invest in bitcoin to build a house from it(the amount of money you invested in bitcoin should be enormous, if I may say).

Some of the crypto enthusiasts who came before you haven't succeeded in building their own house from their bitcoin investment, but you aspire to do so. That's great, but resist the urge to invest money you can't afford to lose and any of the hype surrounding bitcoin to reach a million price during the bull run. 

In any case, I'll just wish you well as you prepare to use bitcoin to finance the building of a home. But bear in mind that it will take time for you to realize this desire. It could take years for it to materialize. So be patient as you are going to hodl your bitcoin asset in your crypto wallet

Your plan to use Bitcoin to pay for building a house is both sweetly simple and big-hearted. Put a lot of money into Bitcoin for a house? Lets chew on that. People investing in crypto and dreaming of stable homes and bright futures while managing the crazy crypto market is a story that many of us know. You should be praised for trying something that other people have failed at.

Was your request for the original writer to be patient well-thought-out, or was it just a line thrown out into the wind? Being patient is a good thing, but if you dont have a good investing plan and know your way around the market, you could end up waiting forever. Is talking about money gains and investing in public a way to get caught up in the question of how much one has gained? Keep sending your hopes for safety into the crypto dream well!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 05:15:41 PM

My parents took care of me from childhood and they taught me education and they are still trying to teach me education. Father is very old and it is not possible for him to work as he used to, so I myself feel that I should do something. At the moment, if I could somehow earn to help my family or pay for my education, then maybe the pressure on my father would be reduced a lot. I joined Bitcoin to fulfill my dream.
It is a good thing that you have a good dream but don't see the bitcoin industry as a get-rich-now sector. I want to encourage you not to rush into the bitcoin space because you want to make money to help your family. Your desperation can expose you to scammers that attract unsuspected people with huge gains. Making money from bitcoin is a gradual and steady process.   

My mother has a dream to build a house, maybe in the future I will have to help her fulfill her dream because my father is spending the money he earns on my education and running the family so at the moment he cannot afford to build a house. I have already gained enough knowledge about trading by being involved with Bitcoin, firstly I want to start my Bitcoin journey through trading, after making some money from trading I plan to invest in Bitcoin for four years. These four years I will hold my investment and also save the money earned from trading or signature campaign for four years so that after four years I can start building the house. 

Bitcoin trading is a specialised area that needs some level of expertise. It is not a starting point for newbies because you need to understand the market before trading. You should also note that there is no certainty that you will make money from trading because many people have lost money from trading. It is better to earn from somewhere else and invest in bitcoin than to depend on the profits from trading. Joining a campaign to stack bitcoin is not a bad idea but you need to grow your account to achieve it. And growing your account to a full member rank requires a lot of learning and patience. I hope you achieve you goals.   

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀