Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new here and I need help  (Read 240 times)
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 07:11:06 PM

I know you will start studying all those links, they have send to you in this trend because they will guide you all through, if you can spend much time on them to achieve the knowledge that is keeping some members in this forum to grow higher to impact newbies to grow too in the  forum.

Don't allow anybody to deceive you that there is a shortcut, where you can grow immediately without the knowledge of BTC or crypto because there are some things that will make people to know that you have learned from books or this forum, when you start displaying quality post in some section in the forum.

If you don't want to end up in a half way in this forum, don't joke with the rules that governed the forum because the members are not bigger than any rules in this forum, and if you disobey any rules in the forum, you will surely receive the punishment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 07:46:18 PM

Hi forum members, I am new here in this great platform. I want you to guide me on the way to go about the forum, the rules and regulations, the dos and donts, the rewards and penalties. Am equally new to cryptocurrency matters but I have keen interest to learn. Please assist me in any way you can, either through materials, documents etc.
I have to tell you is that you should make sure that you study across the boards so that you can be able to understand the rudement of the platform many people today does not show a concern to know the rudiments of the platform, so for me I will advice you to make sure you have understand how to make research and also engage to read the existing things of the platform

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:57:23 PM

First I most say you're highly welcome to this platform, I think the first thing you need to do as a newbie is to read the rules and regulations that is governing this forum, but come to think of this, if you're New in this platform and you don't know how to go about the forum, and also you don't know the dos and donts unlike as you said earlier, then how can you possibly create a topic when you don't have any idea about the forum?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Cityhunter34

Activity: 166
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 06:49:30 PM

Hi forum members, I am new here in this great platform. I want you to guide me on the way to go about the forum, the rules and regulations, the dos and donts, the rewards and penalties. Am equally new to cryptocurrency matters but I have keen interest to learn. Please assist me in any way you can, either through materials, documents etc.
You're welcome to bitcointalk forum mate I think my fellow members have already said it all by showing you so many links that would help you to understand more about the forum, However my advice to you is to go going through the previous threads of our high rank members and do more by reading their post because by doing that we make you to acquire more knowledge as long as you are in this forum and before you know it you will start making quality post, because one thing you most know about the forum for you to grow and explore is being active and don't forget to ask questions if you are finding anything difficult in this forum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 327

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 07:54:05 PM

Well I think they have already given you all the possible advice available so it's now left for you to try and make things work out really well and how do you that ? Well for starters reading extensively can go a long way because that's what you would be given back to the community here which all what you have learnt, so many people just jump into discussion and thread without properly having the right initiative to it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x