Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Before and after bull run.  (Read 376 times)
Forever101 (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:20:54 PM

Before and after bull run , please keep in touch with your relatives who are into bitcoins/Cryptocurrency. We have heard of cases of people commiting different kind of crimes due to bear market hitting them unprepared. No matter how prepared everyone can be, there are people who will keep holding until the bear market strikes.
No matter how prepared we can be, there are people who will loose their funds in one way or the other. We can not fully predict what to expect but we should try as much as possible to be in touch with relatives before and after bull run.
No life is worth loosing for any reason, the bull market and the bear market ahead should not be the genesis of another disaster.

Keep in touch with your family and friends before and after bull run, the happiness of profit can also drive one crazy which can make one do something unreasonable such as getting drunk, driving recklessly and many more.  To those who will see this thread, please keep this words in mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:49:56 PM

Or maybe the best thing you can do is get them oriented into Bitcoin, investments, the downsides of investing, risk management and how to keep at the top rather than just "keeping in touch" with them Wink

Humans are not like dogs, you can't keep them on a leash forever.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 929

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:57:08 PM

I get why people worry about their loved ones who are into crypto, what with how up and down the markets can be. It makes sense to keep in touch with your family and friends whether things are going great or the markets tanking. Gotta make sure the highs don't go to anyone's head or the lows don't bum anyone out too bad. Supporting each other is good. Your people matter more than money.

But I also agree with JeromeTash, people need to learn to deal with the consequences of their actions themselves. This aint kids' stuff we're dealing with here.  Everybody's got to take responsibility for themselves and the risks they take.  We can support each other, but we cant be babysitting grown folks or cleaning up their messes for them.  They want to play with fire they're gonna get burned sometimes.  That's just how it is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 10:07:53 PM

Why not just put a radar on them or a micro chip maybe that will help keeping them in touch about their whereabouts during and after the bullrun.  Grin As humans we will always want to celebrate our success but any wise person ought to know that we have just one life and shouldn't let our excitement expose it to risk. Life isn't money you can recover later if lost

This ain't the first bullrun and won't be the last we're expecting, so just like the first comment explicitly put, if you love them that so much then get them oriented about bitcoin and about money management entirely maybe that can relief the tension tension when the time arrives.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 11:55:52 PM

I remember various communities on various platforms having suicide hotlines on deep bear markets; those have almost always been decent signals to go heavy on bitcoin/crypto due to market sentiment being close to an all-time low.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cryptoababe

Activity: 700
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 12:26:54 AM

Thats why people are advised to invest the amount they can afford to lose. Because crypto is still early and the market is very volatile. Although, only leverage traders and memecoins degens can easily lose huge amount of money.
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 01:25:00 AM

Before and after bull run , please keep in touch with your relatives who are into bitcoins/Cryptocurrency.

Keep in touch with your family and friends before and after bull run, the happiness of profit can also drive one crazy which can make one do something unreasonable such as getting drunk, driving recklessly and many more.  To those who will see this thread, please keep this words in mind.
When they have money for investment, I assume they already have jobs and are matured enough to control themselves. You can not control a matured person and you don't have rights to do this. Even their parents can not do this on their matured boys and daughters so don't feel like you can do this.

When people are too optimistic or pessimistic, they can become uncontrollable and undisciplined with their actions so that they can gain some unwanted results. If you try to keep in touch with your family members, it is good but you can not save them all times. Anyway, paying attention on them is better than don't do that.

If you want to help them, you have to tell them
- When you have profit, try to save your capital first. They can use profit to buy things, enjoy life or reinvest it but initial capital should be saved.
- When you have loss, tell them that it's not the end of the world. Opportunities will come later but they must be calm and smart.

Tell them to not touch altcoins because they will lose money to altcoins.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 03:37:17 AM

Before and after bull run , please keep in touch with your relatives who are into bitcoins/Cryptocurrency. We have heard of cases of people commiting different kind of crimes due to bear market hitting them unprepared. No matter how prepared everyone can be, there are people who will keep holding until the bear market strikes.
No matter how prepared we can be, there are people who will loose their funds in one way or the other. We can not fully predict what to expect but we should try as much as possible to be in touch with relatives before and after bull run.
No life is worth loosing for any reason, the bull market and the bear market ahead should not be the genesis of another disaster.

I've done that with my friends who stayed intact with me in bears and bulls. Many have already let go of their hands together on this journey but only a few that can be counted with fingers stayed with me til' the end. Anyway, I've got no problem with the ones that held with me until they have finally sold.

They have regretted their decision after seeing the low price this time but that's how their journey was and can't go back anymore because they find it too expensive based on their living situations.

Although it is a sad thing that there have been stories in the past that many can't take the bear market because it's either their first time or they've lost a lot on it and don't know what to do.

I think most of those that have sadly ended their lives and committed what shouldn't be done were majority victims of the scam projects like luna.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 04:16:39 AM

Theres a lot of news before regarding suicides when the luna crash had happened in the past and it really did broke a lot of people who have invested much in that project. Can relate cause I myself got hit with the ust downfall and all I can get is the airdrop they allot for those who suffered. Well really learn my lessons with that incident that you cant fully trust even its a top ranking blue chips plus followed yp by ftm crasg which really makes people very scared.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ruttoshi

Activity: 322
Merit: 272

Baba God Noni

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 07:08:57 AM

OP, I will suggest that if we have any of our loved ones that are into bitcoin investment, we should bring them into the forum so that they can learn on their own here and have the knowledge about the bull and the bear market, and also when to sell and when to hodli.

It isn't compulsory that everyone must sell their bitcoin during the next bull market because some investors will prefer to continue with hodling and accumulating because they have not yet reach their bitcoin target.

What if your love one who is into bitcoin is very far from you and you tried to get in touch but it didn't go through, this means that they might still become victim and that is why I said that the forum is where you should introduce them to, so that they can learn and understand bitcoin price movement and how to control their emotions.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 07:54:48 AM

To commit such acts just because of a problem in the market, it's kind of weird for that to happen and I don't think that it's a likely thing to happen. I think that it's not your responsibility to check on your relatives especially if you didn't have any part in them getting into crypto, maybe a little concern would be enough but checking up on them isn't or shouldn't be your responsibility. Although my first advice would be neglected if the case was that you pestered them into getting into crypto, they're definitely your responsibility otherwise you don't have to be as involved.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 08:00:06 AM

You raised a valid point here but they should have known before investing in cryptocurrency that it's a venture that is riddled with risks and if they aren't strong to bear the resulting effects of either a bear season or a crash, it's best they don't get involved, right?
Life has ups and downs and don't get me wrong but don't you think it's quite cowardly to have suicidal thoughts when things don't go your way? I feel it's the challenges that don't kill you that makes you stronger.

The way I regard Bitcoin investment is like a gambler staking a game that has a 50/50 odd of either winning or losing. Which means, the price of Bitcoin could be favorable or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 09:04:44 AM

This crime committed will not happen if they are just been careful dealing with their investment especially with their expectation towards what will happen to that particular event. If they just know on when to take their money out while they are in profit for sure doing such nasty crimes will be out on their minds. But since you or we are there for them then its best to guide them up about the situation that might possible to happen on bull run and the after events so that they will not fall on thinking that it may always go up and it will not fall since to many people got caught up with that and lose a huge stash on their balance.

We really need to keep in touch with them so that we can properly guide on their possible decision making so their experience on bull run season will be more good than any other people still speculating.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AprilioMP

Activity: 392
Merit: 363

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 09:43:00 AM

Before Bull Run, Bitcoin investors didn't have much money. After Bull Run, Bitcoin investors a lot of money. Good humor.

A person's attitude in life is not good if it depends on financial conditions. When rich or a lot of money, attitudes and appearances remain as usual when there isn't much money so that our situation cannot be measured. Attitudes that always prioritize simplicity will be easily accepted by anyone from different ages, experiences and financial levels.

Everyone will help if we fall with their abilities if the attitude we practice in the environment is simply without arrogant when a lot of money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 840
Merit: 584

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 12:40:50 PM

that's why more of us want to maintain our privacy with Bitcoin ownership from anyone around us. including with neighbors and relatives.
but still I don't expect anything bad to happen to my investment assets. it might be frustrating but I will try to restrain myself.
I don't know what makes people so frustrated and leads to silly actions because of losses from investments made. maybe because the money used is not his own money, or the result of borrowing. if it was my own money, I don't think there would be a problem.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Z390

Activity: 728
Merit: 305

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 01:31:12 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2023, 06:16:30 AM by Z390

It's not a must to invest in crypto currencies, if you can commit crime because of bear market you are someone who can do anything for money and that makes you a cheap idiot, this is not an excuse, it's not a must to invest, if you can't do it now, the time will come in future, there was a time where I can't invest any money in Bitcoin, I gently walk away and do more readings on Bitcoin for the time being, only losers force things the wrong way, people like this can hurt the innocent for their own survival.

The funny thing is going bad won't solve anything, imagine stealing to invest and karma strikes you later, there is consequences to all actions, you are a criminal by mind and blood if you use the bear market as an excuse to do the wrong things to acquire money or to survive.

Before the bear market arrives, there is a lot of time to get prepared, most people that engage in bad activities for survival are the ones that don't want to take the hard roads, they want the easy ways, instead of them getting a job and save up some money they won't, they have 1000 problems and they are good at complaining. If you go bad because of crypto it's your fault and that's because you are already a evil person before bear market strikes, this is not the first time recession will hit the World and people survived.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Marvelman

Activity: 994
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 01:43:19 PM

You make a fair point. I can relate, since I also couldn't invest in Bitcoin at one time and  i decided to learn more about it first and waited for the right moment. Rushing into things the wrong way never works out well. Choosing the wrong path causes problems later on, that's for sure.  It's important to think about how our actions might affect the future.

Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 02:07:30 PM

I have heard about many things that happened as a result of this two incidence. I have this friend of mine whose elder brother had Bitcoin and it was bull run then and the price of Bitcoin keeps increasing and according to my friend, his elder brother was advised to split his Bitcoin into different wallets for his safety but he refused as a result of the fact that he wants to be seeing his investment grow in one wallet coupled with the assets value he paid deaf ears to the advise. A week later, he got hacked and all his Bitcoin was stolen. It was like a dream to him that he lost his Bitcoin assets and  a night mare to him that his hard-earned resource was stolen just like that.

Ever since that experience my friend told me his brother has not been storing his assets in a particular wallet but in different wallets for his safety if eventually one is hacked the others would be safe.

OP, this topic made me remember this incidence because that period when it happened to be frank it was a very tough and rough time for him as they were constantly checking on him to know his state of mind so as not to do otherwise.
If you have a friend and a brother into Bitcoin do well to always check on them and advise them if you can. Play your role as it matters and watch how they respond to your opinion or advise.

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5635

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 12:59:15 PM

Before and after bull run , please keep in touch with your relatives who are into bitcoins/Cryptocurrency.

The question is how did these people come to invest in cryptocurrencies in the first place? If you are the person who pushed them in that direction then it makes sense that you take care of them and their investments because you are somehow responsible for them. Otherwise, I will certainly not interfere in someone's financial decisions, because in the past it cost me not only nerves but also money.

This is true, at least for those who value life more than money and material things, but there are always those who do stupid things in life and behave frivolously. It is very difficult to help such people, because they do not learn from their mistakes and, moreover, they do not want to listen to well-intentioned advice.

Aren't people drinking too much and driving recklessly whether we are in a bear market or a bull market? I see such people almost every day of the year and they don't need any reason to do something stupid in their life.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Antotena

Activity: 350
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 05:35:25 PM

When I lost money to bitcoin, I will not worry about that because I know that a time will come that it will survive, it will get a new life and will grow again, this is what some people caught up by bull run excitement don't understand. Check their wallets and the tokens that broke them, they don't have a single sats on their wallet, it's altcoins and meme coins because they want to make the type of money their long time friend that had been here want to make and in the process, they buy at all time high and crash. This is why they need to have knowledge before investing, buying the right coin will give them hope, I don't know if altcoins gives hope because they keep falling in every 30 days candle.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 07:01:29 PM

This is good advice but when those things happened, you would not be awared and so the best way to avoid such incident is to encourage them and orient them the advantages and the disadvantages of bitcoin and everything involved in the bear and the bull markets so that when it occurs, they will not shake or panic again. Lack of information also cause this things to happen.

If someone has like 3 BTC and sell it in the bull market and in the bear market he invest 2% of the profit again against the next bull again and that is how to do invest so that you will not collapsed after the bull market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 07:53:37 PM

Anyone who is into crypto should at least have an idea of what he or she is into. The time to hodl and time to sell at profit. Anyone selling at a profit should have a target price he or she will sell to a profit.

As the bull run is coming, the majority of crypto investors have taken into account the price they are going to sell their bitcoin investment at a high price and many are looking forward to that in 2024 or 2025. Anybody that misses that opportunity by then will have himself or herself to be blamed. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Stable090

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 07:55:43 PM

Thats why people are advised to invest the amount they can afford to lose. Because crypto is still early and the market is very volatile. Although, only leverage traders and memecoins degens can easily lose huge amount of money.
Some people see the crypto space as a place where easy money can easily be made, some of them end up investing all their life savings, some will sell their properties, and some will end up taking out loans and investing in shitcoins. If they lose the money and are unable to pay back the loan, and they have no other option, some might end up committing suicide, which is very wrong. If you are finding quick funds, then crypto space is not for you. If you are looking for quick money in the crypto space, then you might end up losing big. If you are planning to invest, it's better to invest in bitcoin, and you can't make a huge amount of money from bitcoin within a short period of time. A bitcoin investment should be a long-term investment if you are expecting huge profits from bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cryptoababe

Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 11:53:19 PM

Some people see the crypto space as a place where easy money can easily be made, some of them end up investing all their life savings, some will sell their properties, and some will end up taking out loans and investing in shitcoins. If they lose the money and are unable to pay back the loan, and they have no other option, some might end up committing suicide, which is very wrong. If you are finding quick funds, then crypto space is not for you. If you are looking for quick money in the crypto space, then you might end up losing big. If you are planning to invest, it's better to invest in bitcoin, and you can't make a huge amount of money from bitcoin within a short period of time. A bitcoin investment should be a long-term investment if you are expecting huge profits from bitcoin.
Exactly. Some people see as an opportunity to make easy money which is not. And thats why they fall into traps as you have said.
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 05:59:42 AM

Just buying bitcoins does not end the responsibility. It is more difficult to protect freedom than to gain it. After buying bitcoins, you should know how to protect the bitcoins and how to store them and when is the right time to sell. That is why those investors need to acquire knowledge. And this forum will be a good support for gaining knowledge but if one can learn from other way then its up to him. He must acquire proper knowledge otherwise he may act uncontrollably without understanding the market which should never be done as an investor. In the past there have been many instances where investors have lost many lives due to not acquiring proper knowledge. So prioritizing knowledge should be prioritized before investing.
Zigabel

Activity: 252
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 08:19:18 AM

It's very important to understand a business or a concept before buying into the idea or venturing into such business as the proper knowledge of the business helps and keeps you profitable in the business, you know when to exit and when to stay and how to manage risk attached with it as almost every business comes with its own risk which should be studied.

Investing in knowledge before the bull run is of great essence as this will help you stay profitable throughout the bull run and will as well get you to understand when to leave just before the bear sets in. If one has got enough knowledge about the market there may not be necessarily need to check on the person for reasons of been in the market the bear set in upon them, but as it has to do with what they engage in with the profit gotten from the market, I think we have little to no control but then just check up on them.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 09:06:05 AM
Merited by sotelorene (1)

When I read news about things like this I get disappointed because our advices isn't getting across to this people, we shouldn't be investing more than we can afford losing into the market. I don't understand why people don't get it that the market is a volatile one and an unregulated market so anything can happen at any time and as smart investors we should be ready for whatever happens. We should have backup plans for when things don't get as we planned because that's something that's associated with the market. If you know you can't hold through all the bear market then sell your coins after the bull market has reached its peak potential and the market is declining. If you invest only your spare money as it's advice or money that won't be needed for a very long time, you won't be affected by this also if you Invest in Bitcoin and not chasing those overhyped altcoins you won't be bothered when the market is crashing because you'll be guaranteed of an increase when the market recovers form your Bitcoin stash.

This is a good advice as we should be our brothers keeper but we should also take care of ourselves and not wait on others to check up on us. Investing with the right guideline will help us avoid getting ourselves in situations like this. Don't put all your hopes on the market, diversify your portfolio and this isn't about investing in altcoins but check out other investment opportunities so when the crypto market is experiencing some bearish period you don't get devastated because you had all your investment in cryptocurrency. After the bear market, there'll be a bull market and vice versa so you shouldn't be that depressed because the market isn't going as you wanted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Die_empty

Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 06:48:27 PM

I think you should educate them about bitcoin investment. Tell them not to expect much because the sector is unpredictable. Let them know that they need to have a plan. They shouldn't also be too greedy waiting to cash out big. It is not bad to expect much but it shouldn't be too much. The bull run is not the end of the journey so they need to have after bull run plans.

This is a sign of immaturity. There is a need for moderation in anything you do. It is irresponsible to get drunk and drive because you made a lot of money from the bull run. It is even insecure to let people know that you made money from an investment. You can attract criminals if you expose or show that you have made some good money. It is better to be a secret millionaire.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 03:31:05 AM

In life we should all put in mind that nothing is 100% sure. All business comes with its own risk. I believe explaining about bullrun and bear season to people when introducing crypto to then can help to solve this problem. It will make them to prepare their mind towards the bear season. What kills most people including me sometimes is greediness. One shouldn't learn to be less greedy if one wants to make it real in crypto.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 05:41:31 AM

Or maybe the best thing you can do is get them oriented into Bitcoin, investments, the downsides of investing, risk management and how to keep at the top rather than just "keeping in touch" with them Wink

Humans are not like dogs, you can't keep them on a leash forever.
Yes, I agree. Tell them the reality that bitcoin is a combination of losing and profiting. You can’t expect to gain profits all the time, same as you can’t be losing at all times. Opening their eyes on the facts about bitcoin will help them to be aware in one way or another. Keep in touch with them but most importantly, make them understand to take calculated risks, that’s the only way that they’ll be safer with bitcoin.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 06:00:07 AM

While that is a good advice it's hard to control everyone. You never know what one's going through.
Emotions are hard to control and if you know someone who can't control their emotions then you should try to keep them away from crypto.
Crypto is volatile AF and if someone can't control their emotions then they are better stay away from it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 07:44:21 AM

We really want to stay in touch with our family, but if they keep busy with the things they like and don't want to keep in touch with us, we also can't force them. And it's common in bear markets for people to disappear and not be heard from.

And later, after the bull market, they showed themselves to us again while showing their profits. We have experienced this for several years and it has become a habit for them. It's up to them because they may want to hide their losses from people and thus choose to act that way.

There are also many people like that in the WhatsApp chat group, which makes the chat group feel quiet. But during a bearish market, they hide themselves to accumulate their investments to focus more on getting big profits.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Learn Bitcoin

Merit: 807

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 10:07:08 AM

The most important thing is not to invest that much money that may damage your health. Do not invest that much money that you cannot afford to lose. Usually bull run does not affect negatively. So, I am not sure why are you suggesting people keep in touch with friends who have invested in crypto. If someone invests the amount that they cannot afford to lose, they should not invest that much money. If you mean they invest in the bull run and then they lose their investment after the bull run, that's a good concern. But if you know your friends or relatives invested in crypto, you should ask them to take profit during the bull run.

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 10:41:03 AM

A person changing his behavior after trading doesn't suit a person, trading is something else. For example, if a person is having some problems in marketing or he has some problems in the office, he will change his behavior with his family due to these. If not, then why someone is changing it in the case of trading because he is also losing money in office or his marketing, and also the same he has a loss in trading?

If someone has a loss in trading, it doesn't mean that he can't do further anything, he has a big life ahead, and he should concentrate on different things in life. As trading is not the only thing that he thinks is, there are many more things like we can say he should invest in some other business.

Drinking, driving recklessly, etc if a person doing all these things didn't give him any benefits it creates an impact on his upcoming life. This will badly affect his connection with his relatives and the person will be degraded. So, we should always think before we are going to take a step further.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 164

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 12:42:45 PM

It’s always important for us to educate who ever that is close to us to be vigilant of crypto news, many people always fall victim of buying bitcoin in a bull run and most of the time it’s always when the bull run is coming to an end which always makes them to record lose and run into high blood pressure due to the unexpected bear market.

And I have always been trying to reach out to my crypto friends which are bitcoin holders so as to advise and encourage our self because bearish market always comes unexpected and sometimes it hit us very hard which we really don’t need to pass through that alone so we have to talk to each other and encourage our self not to sell now that the price have dropped down in other for us not to record lose but we have to wait till bull run again.

Sometimes the bearish market cause some heart break to us which can really lead to one taking had decision either selling at that moment or falling into coma or sometimes taken their life as they think their life have comes to an end, thanks for this thread and if people can take it serious to be checking on one another it will really save a lot.

Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 05:18:04 PM

What? I haven't heard of any such incident ever, Also what kind of thread it is? sounds like some awareness thread but why the content in it is more referring the risk management and profit Booking only? The important part is most of the time when we get involved in any market we use it to express our experiences with our close ones so there is no need to hesitate to tell anyone that you're in crypto whether you're doing well or not.

Excitement can lead to unusual acts but still, I don't think a person who books X amount of profit from Y amount of investment will drunk (It's Haram first of all), drive recklessly, etc. If he's a trader and booked profit in any trade I'm damm sure he can control his emotions and if he's an investor he'll have a good investor quality as well, because he entered the market and he was expecting profit and he's not a psychopath to coming of such offensive move in just excitement for the upcoming scenarios he'll be aware of it already.

Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 06:09:29 PM

I don't really buy the idea, I think the orientation should go this way, If you are not mature in mind to take investment risk then you have no reason to even start investing in cryptocurrency in the first place, there are other investment opportunities out there you can get your hand into aside a volatile market like the crypto, Too everyone doesn't need to invest in cryptocurrency, if you can't withstand the heat you should avoid the kitchen. There are some of us into crypto that our families are not even aware of our dealings with crypto, because they choose to keep it out of the family's awareness. But a mature-minded investor would know how to handle bad situations like that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 09:52:45 PM

This is good advice but when those things happened, you would not be awared and so the best way to avoid such incident is to encourage them and orient them the advantages and the disadvantages of bitcoin and everything involved in the bear and the bull markets so that when it occurs, they will not shake or panic again. Lack of information also cause this things to happen.

If someone has like 3 BTC and sell it in the bull market and in the bear market he invest 2% of the profit again against the next bull again and that is how to do invest so that you will not collapsed after the bull market.
This is the reason why before we enter into bitcoin investment, we already gained prior knowledge about bitcoin and the whole stuffs about bitcoin, including its bearish and bullish effects that will definitely trigger the investors who are not knowledgeable on it. Investing in bitcoin is a very good opportunity to be in profits, but if you are not aware on how to deal its market season and changes, you will definitely see yourself panicking in the end.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 10:06:55 PM

The first thing you must learn before investing in crypto is: don't invest in something you can't afford to lose. We may don't know who is investing in cryptocurrencies because everyone doesn't share it. A few days ago, one of my relatives came to me for cryptocurrency suggestions. Before they come, they have already lost some funds in Pinzi. If I was aware before investing, I could prevent them. So I explained to them the truth about crypto. If we don't know, we can't help anyone.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr.suevie

Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 10:30:34 PM

Anyone who is into crypto should at least have an idea of what he or she is into. The time to hodl and time to sell at profit. Anyone selling at a profit should have a target price he or she will sell to a profit.

As the bull run is coming, the majority of crypto investors have taken into account the price they are going to sell their bitcoin investment at a high price and many are looking forward to that in 2024 or 2025. Anybody that misses that opportunity by then will have himself or herself to be blamed. 
We all are waiting for that period indeed, and that's why most big whale investors in the market are currently stockpiling their portfolio with lots of crypto. This  particular period is the period when people are actually looking for big dips in the market price so that they can actually buy and get as much BTC or other coins they can get their hands on before the major bull pump up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 10:47:27 PM

I get it when you say keep in touch with our families but, do the bear market or bullrun really creates conditions that could lead to lose of life?
Maybe if your invested in altcoins or some scam projects, I’ll agree as most of goose projects are always schemes of scammers and self proclaimed professionals which could easily go to shit, Altcoins as well, they could dump and never get a second chance at anything grate but, with Bitcoin it’s a whole different story.

Bitcoin has got some assurances on it and even with the biggest disappointment in a bear market, its significance is only as you make it in not having to sell. Bitcoin is sure to pump in value with time and as such, having your hodlings doesn’t stagnate its values but ensures you experience what ever happens with price fluctuation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Forever101 (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 03:32:25 AM

I don't really buy the idea, I think the orientation should go this way, If you are not mature in mind to take investment risk then you have no reason to even start investing in cryptocurrency in the first place, there are other investment opportunities out there you can get your hand into aside a volatile market like the crypto, Too everyone doesn't need to invest in cryptocurrency, if you can't withstand the heat you should avoid the kitchen. There are some of us into crypto that our families are not even aware of our dealings with crypto, because they choose to keep it out of the family's awareness. But a mature-minded investor would know how to handle bad situations like that.

You know what humnans are, humans are greedy for money, there are people who had heard about the fortune others have made through crypto, telling them to stay away will be nothing but joke. So it is best to keep in touch to avoid story that touches the heart. If you ask someone to stay out of crypto then the person now heard about the new bull run that brought wealth to many , what do expect the person to think of you. Not everyone can take such advice , so in that case , you don't have option than to reach out to them. If you take gamblers as a case study, they are very hard to stopped from gambling because they keep hoping for a win
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1652
Merit: 425

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 03:36:39 AM

I mean there are a lot of cases like this but mostly it is because they are really gambling on something like investing in a very high-risk reward project, there are some cases in the DOGE coin era, or when a mem coin was launched investing a huge amount on this tokens was obviously not a good idea and for sure a big gamble, also there are some futures trader having very big leverage as well is going to be very risky even though it is Bitcoin or whatever currency it is leverage trading is a big bet so I dont really recommend it especially if you are going to trade all of your funds, which is probably one of the mistakes these people do is just putting everything on one basket, like YOLO something like that which really going to depress them leading to cases of suicide.

Just imagine saving your whole life and then you're just gonna put it on a gamble just like that, I mean for sure it is going to be huge and could probably change their life if they actually win it, but it's also going to be the opposite if they lose, its not worth the risk since it's going to be really difficult to recover from that. I wouldn't even recommend investing if you don't have the financial foundation.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Outhue

Activity: 826
Merit: 442

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 08:02:24 AM

So how is anyone going to know if someone living next to them could commit suicide because of crypto investment? This is stupid, are you going to keep tab on every living beings in the world I don't get it, we should be talking about risk management, anything can go to zero in crypto space and even in the world off the internet.

People who take their own life because they lose money used money that they aren't ready to lose, it's either they are greedy or they just don't have the risk management knowledge, what could possibly go wrong if you use a certain amount of your total income to take risks of crypto assets?

I use 10% of my income to invest and even if I use more I am always ready for the worst, this is me, this is how I do my things and I am ready to start from the beginning again, I was trained this way, I am a risk taker by blood, but I will never take my own life because of money, it's not the end of skills that we can learn and earn with, many people have rise and fall and they still get up again, it's pointless to take your life because of money.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Fara Chan

Activity: 1288
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 11:25:10 AM

You know what humnans are, humans are greedy for money, there are people who had heard about the fortune others have made through crypto, telling them to stay away will be nothing but joke. So it is best to keep in touch to avoid story that touches the heart. If you ask someone to stay out of crypto then the person now heard about the new bull run that brought wealth to many , what do expect the person to think of you. Not everyone can take such advice , so in that case , you don't have option than to reach out to them. If you take gamblers as a case study, they are very hard to stopped from gambling because they keep hoping for a win
Things related to money will always be of interest to many people and if there is advice that calls for staying away from money, I don't think anyone will want to hear it because basically everyone works to make money. So the advice to stop working and stop earning money will forever be ignored and even laughed at because all humans need food after they earn money. So there is no need to advise other people not to use crypto and the like if those things are related to money and income for many people.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Winterfrost

Activity: 586
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 01:38:41 PM

This is something that should be taken consideration. I must say OP you have done well to remind us to check on our loved ones especially those who are into cryptocurrency and have invest little or a lot into. Also there are other ways to help keep them informed so that they wont go through their hard time's alone. It is obvious that during this time a lot of persons are panicking since Bitcoin the pioneer of the cryptocurrency market has dropped down less than 25k. Some persons are speculating that it might even go below it but none its certain. So its the right time to convince your friends that this might look like a dip but there is a tendency that the market will retrace and in the future. If they don't have money to buy more or they are scared of buying then you should advised them to hold.

I believe this period is a test for patience. Only those who truly trust and believe in Bitcoin will overcome. Since you have learnt a lot from the forum, you can share your experiences with them or its even better you introduce them so that they can learn with you and see other Bitcoin enthusiast, that alone will boost their confidence and they wont feel alone in the crypto world.

Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 02:10:43 PM

Before and after bull run , please keep in touch with your relatives who are into bitcoins/Cryptocurrency. We have heard of cases of people commiting different kind of crimes due to bear market hitting them unprepared.
I think we are being unfair to always expect the markets to keep going up without sweeping lows where liquidity lies to gain momentum to make new high's. As a matter of fact if we want greens be prepared for the Reds as this world everything comes in pairs!!

Though you caught me off guard as I haven't seen or read about these crimes that come from crypto investing and the bear 🐻 market. If this is the reaction we get after a bear market then investors need to treat this as an investment they are willing to lose though technically you won't lose your coins.

No matter how prepared everyone can be, there are people who will keep holding until the bear market strikes.
These are the hodlers that get rewarded handsomely for believing in crypto in the bad and good times as they show they have the nerve and guts to hodl and remain unshaken nomatter the circumstances!!

Keep in touch with your family and friends before and after bull run, the happiness of profit can also drive one crazy which can make one do something unreasonable such as getting drunk, driving recklessly and many more.  To those who will see this thread, please keep this words in mind.
Timely advice that needs to be echoed more!!

Especially that we have read of suicides in the past leads me to believe this could save a life, thanks for the advice !

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 05:18:43 PM

~
Not only before, and after the bull run, but every day. We need to keep in touch in our family members especially when it comes to investment. I don't know if it's good for me, but I don't have any close relative that's involved into crypto as of this moment though I know some of my relatives who are into investment, they aren't that close to me.

Anyway, it would be better to just teach them what can happen during a bull run, and a bear run as well so that they will not commit heinous crimes, or do anything bad because their investment is down by a huge percentage. I've heard some news regarding investors who are unfortunately committing suicide because of their wrong decisions. A quick google search can give you many articles regarding them.

Like what others said already, thanks for sharing your advice. This might help 1 or 2 users here, and change them in a positive way.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██