Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Need to have Off topic, Politics & Society in our 9ja Local Board  (Read 54 times)
Versatile_choice (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 08:50:00 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

My people I greet una ooo, actually I'm a beginner here in a quest for knowledge about cryptocurrency which I have been getting from you guys by reading through some of our higher members post.

But however I discovered that there are so many topics here that are not cryptocurrency related, and even in most cases topics that was supposed to discus privately will be posted here, please don't get me wrong I'm not against any post but however irrespective of what local boards stands for we shouldn't be posting all sorts of information here.

Or perhaps I don't no how possible it is to bring or add more sections like Child Board, Off topic, Politics & society in our local Board, at least with that we should be guided on the kind of topics we are creating because one of our major objective here is to learn about cryptocurrency from each other but we are overloading our local board with some informatioms that doesn't have to be here.

No offense but actually looking out most of the topics here, it seems as if we are not coordinated, I no that most of our higher members are really trying to make sure everyone is well carried along which I'm very grateful.

Also I want to apologize to anyone I may have upset with my post, or if is contrary to the rules here, also I may not be the right person to say this but do to how important this local board is to me that's why I decided to share or ask if possible to have a board like Off topic, Child board and politics to enable us no which direction a topic is supposed to be channel.

Thank you.
Forever101

Activity: 337
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 10:46:54 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2023, 03:25:14 AM by Forever101

U get point but this one no go follow if we never get moderator wey be naija person, na off topic board you wan dey look for. If we go desire anything as it stands, na to ask for moderator for This board first, that one go help us they more coordinated. I believe say, make we get one first before we dey hope for another thing. Make them senior people for the forum take the moderator matter serious.
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 11:12:12 PM

Op you don't have to recreate what had been discussed here time without number. Is it that the forum search engine and google search engines are dead? This is repetition of topics. This is not a new topic and no meaningful established member will discuss with you her because it is a spamming thread. I didn't even read your content because topic as for me has explained everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀