Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Better Than Digital Gold  (Read 1561 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 05:00:00 AM

The OP said digital gold not physical gold bars. Such an asset would have to be stored on a custodial platform - which can never be transacted with, only held - which of course will require you to complete KYC in order to access your gold holdings - which it may or may not have depending on the trustworthiness of the platform.
By gold we mean physical gold because I think gold can never be virtual. You must understand the gold that I am talking about,the gold that people use, the gold that people use to make ornaments, I am talking about that gold. OP clearly tried to differentiate between gold and bitcoin here. It's fine to find the difference between Pepsi and Coca-Cola but when it comes to finding the difference between gold and bitcoin I don't think I can find any difference because the two are different and the real character of the two is different. Just as Coca-Cola and Pepsi make lotus drinks and their categories are the same, Bitcoin and gold are not the same category, so it is difficult to distinguish between them.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 05:17:14 AM

The OP said digital gold not physical gold bars. Such an asset would have to be stored on a custodial platform - which can never be transacted with, only held - which of course will require you to complete KYC in order to access your gold holdings - which it may or may not have depending on the trustworthiness of the platform.
By gold we mean physical gold because I think gold can never be virtual. You must understand the gold that I am talking about,the gold that people use, the gold that people use to make ornaments, I am talking about that gold. OP clearly tried to differentiate between gold and bitcoin here. It's fine to find the difference between Pepsi and Coca-Cola but when it comes to finding the difference between gold and bitcoin I don't think I can find any difference because the two are different and the real character of the two is different. Just as Coca-Cola and Pepsi make lotus drinks and their categories are the same, Bitcoin and gold are not the same category, so it is difficult to distinguish between them.
That's exactly what I thought. I mean, I dont know if there's Digital gold though, but If we try to compare the Physical gold and Bitcoin, definitely there's a lot of differences. when it comes to stability I prefer investing in gold which focused in long term goal just like bitcoin but it doesn't require constantly monitoring because everyone's aware that gold value increase from time to time, And about investing in bitcoin, actually it's good same as gold but this is applicable for High risk takers investors and it requires monitoring and checking the market price because its value is volatile.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 02:33:36 PM

The connection between gold and bitcoin (BTC) as stores of value is obvious, and the demand for BTC as a digital store of value was a big reason why the cryptocurrency grew in popularity, crypto services provider Matrixport said in a report Monday.

And gold is indeed a safe asset and gold is often considered by society as a stable asset that can also function as a hedge when economic uncertainty comes from time to time, but in crisis situations, investors may tend to sell gold to make ends meet. liquidity needs and if the currency strengthens, the value of gold can also fall at any time.

Bitcoin’s market capitalization is $540 billion, equivalent to 10.8% of the market cap of physical financial gold, Matrixport said, adding that gold exchange-traded-funds (ETFs) are valued at $200 billion. Read

At the end of the post written by Coindesk, I think the direction is quite clear. BTC has always been a hot topic of discussion for mainstream experts, institutional investors to discuss both in terms of Volatility, predicting and believing in Bitcoin as a financial instrument that has very high Bitcoin growth prospects. However, if there is a correction, it is normal in the BTC market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 11:28:58 AM

Isn't bitcoin itself a digital gold, people are rushing to take advantage in bitcoin and adopt it for their financial economy situations to help them experience change to their desired destinations in dealing with finances, asset managements and many other, bitcoin is the digital gold some referred to because of its values being a digital currency, I don't know how gold had already existed in its digital form but what we have now is bitcoin and it's decentralized unlike the centralized gold.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Z_MBFM

Activity: 378
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 02:45:41 PM

The connection between gold and bitcoin (BTC) as stores of value is obvious, and the demand for BTC as a digital store of value was a big reason why the cryptocurrency grew in popularity, crypto services provider Matrixport said in a report Monday.
Bitcoin’s market capitalization is $540 billion, equivalent to 10.8% of the market cap of physical financial gold, Matrixport said, adding that gold exchange-traded-funds (ETFs) are valued at $200 billion. Read
Bitcoin is always better than digital gold. Because Bitcoin is Totally Decentralized and Digital Gold is Centralized which is why you can always invest in Bitcoin and be safe because the control of Bitcoin is completely in your hands and can be controlled as you wish and no one will know how much money you invest in Bitcoin. You can keep it completely hidden and invest in Bitcoins totally anonymously. But in digital gold you cannot invest anonymously. So if you invest more money there, you will be at risk and digital gold will not give you enough privacy. and the rate of increase in the price of Bitcoin is always much higher than that of gold, but there are many chances of the price to decrease. But if someone wants to invest by accepting risk then Bitcoin will be the best

Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 241

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:01:50 AM

Apparently I see no reason for comparison as they’re both good store of value and most times if they are possibilities of you owning them both, then I would advice that you go for it rather than wanting to compare them.
Bitcoin is still very new as compared to gos who has been in the market for a very long time and despite bitcoin infancy, it still has good future but very volatile while gold be it digital or physical gold isn’t that volatile and if I’m asked to choose between them both, then I might get to choose gold if maybe I have huge funds and scared of volatility but since I already know the risk associated with bitcoin, and if I could afford one bitcoin, I would simply dump the money in bitcoin
What I’m trying to say in essence is that, bitcoin is the future especially if you understand the risk.

I see reason in your comment that gold and bitcoin don't have much bases to be compared, bitcoin is a digital asset that is still quite new in the investment market, while gold in it's original form is a physical asset. Bitcoin is still gaining ground in it's adoption, while gold has always been a precious asset from ancient times and it's still highly valued till this day. Individuals and governments hold gold as valued asset, while bitcoin is still facing the challenges of acceptance by various governments and individuals.

Although one thing that I can agree is that they are both good stores of value as you have said, they're assets that someone can invest in and be sure that their investments are profitable and the values will keep increasing. So it depends on individual preferences to determine which one or both to invest in.

DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 09:09:58 AM

Apparently I see no reason for comparison as they’re both good store of value and most times if they are possibilities of you owning them both, then I would advice that you go for it rather than wanting to compare them.
Bitcoin is still very new as compared to gos who has been in the market for a very long time and despite bitcoin infancy, it still has good future but very volatile while gold be it digital or physical gold isn’t that volatile and if I’m asked to choose between them both, then I might get to choose gold if maybe I have huge funds and scared of volatility but since I already know the risk associated with bitcoin, and if I could afford one bitcoin, I would simply dump the money in bitcoin
What I’m trying to say in essence is that, bitcoin is the future especially if you understand the risk.

I see reason in your comment that gold and bitcoin don't have much bases to be compared, bitcoin is a digital asset that is still quite new in the investment market, while gold in it's original form is a physical asset. Bitcoin is still gaining ground in it's adoption, while gold has always been a precious asset from ancient times and it's still highly valued till this day. Individuals and governments hold gold as valued asset, while bitcoin is still facing the challenges of acceptance by various governments and individuals.

Although one thing that I can agree is that they are both good stores of value as you have said, they're assets that someone can invest in and be sure that their investments are profitable and the values will keep increasing. So it depends on individual preferences to determine which one or both to invest in.

If we have economic conditions, we do not need to compare and can invest in both to optimize profits as well as ensure our safety. But if we only have a certain amount of capital and want to increase that amount of capital, we should do a small comparison to find the plan we need. I think for people with small capital and willing to take risks, bitcoin should be the choice because its volatility will help us make significant profits. If we choose gold, we will encounter many difficulties in finding profits and increasing capital.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Winterfrost

Activity: 594
Merit: 135

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 03:56:54 PM

You say Bitcoin is new, yet it has been around for some decades same thing goes to digital gold. The only difference is that Bitcoin has achieved widespread of adoption generally more than digital gold. The number of investors and holders of digital gold cannot be compared to that of Bitcoin since their origin. Perhaps you are comparing physical gold to Bitcoin, both are two different asset, what you should be comparing it with should be the digital form of gold.

Physical gold was a treasure and asset created by God so its existence and its value is super unique while Bitcoin was created by man. Also, since the existence of man Gold has been there so it is more precious than Bitcoin curently but i believe with time that Bitcoin will be of high important to humanity and if that happened it may displace the value of Gold.

m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1306

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 04:48:30 PM

Physical gold was a treasure and asset created by God
Really? Wasn't it natural phenomena that created gold? More precisely, geological processes in volcanic and magmatic formations.

Sometimes, doubts arise that we are not on a technical forum, where everything is explained from the point of view of science and common sense.

so its existence and its value is super unique

Gold is unique due to its chemical properties (what is used in science and technology). And the value is unique due to its rarity (limited issue, so to speak), but for the most part, the value of gold exists due to the belief in its value (sounds paradoxically, I know). In North America, before the arrival of Europeans, gold was literally lying under the feet of the indigenous population, useless to anyone. It was only with the arrival of people with an abstract belief in the value of gold that the situation changed dramatically.

while Bitcoin was created by man.
Why not God? If follow your logic. We don’t know who is behind Satoshi. It could be anyone and anything.

I apologize for the slightly provocative rhetorical questions. I couldn't resist the temptation to discuss this. Smiley

Also, since the existence of man Gold has been there so it is more precious than Bitcoin curently but i believe with time that Bitcoin will be of high important to humanity and if that happened it may displace the value of Gold.

Even though gold and bitcoin are compared to each other, essentially completely different things, from different worlds (physical and digital), with completely different properties and characteristics, applications and uses. The only thing have in common is the presence of a price tag, and even those differ greatly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 07:59:47 PM

Virtual Gold and digital gold are all the same only that one can be redeemed by yourself without going after any to give you access to the physical gold but virtual gold on the other hand is manage by individuals that trade stock or ETF or even crypto that are backed by real gold in one to one ratio, this means that for every traded gold, it's back by a company that offer that redeem and you can redeem that easily to a physical gold and they all have the same characteristic, a change in real gold will affect the physical gold.

Bitcoin and Gold are two different asset, one is centralized and the other is decentralized but they have common characteristics such as preserving wealth over time but bitcoin is preferred because it's gives great return than gold. Bitcoin is having limited supply and gold is having many in circulation and more are mine everyday. Sometimes, when Gold are been ship to the market, they hardly know and that's why I don't like the metric of gold, unlike bitcoin that is in real time.

Andrija Branislav

Activity: 230
Merit: 25

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 08:44:34 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Bitcoin and Gold are two different asset, one is centralized and the other is decentralized but they have common characteristics such as preserving wealth over time but bitcoin is preferred because it's gives great return than gold. Bitcoin is having limited supply and gold is having many in circulation and more are mine everyday. Sometimes, when Gold are been ship to the market, they hardly know and that's why I don't like the metric of gold, unlike bitcoin that is in real time.

Exactly right. Gold supply is unlimited and for limited BTC produced annually only the amount of 21 million and There will never be more than 21 million Bitcoins and more and more billionaires, federal fractions, and gold traders are sailing against crypto,

Crypto in this case BTC has potential and its value will gradually be widely recognized of course, the better I feel about owning BTC.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
kojektea

Activity: 2254
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 09:09:17 AM

digital gold what is it? I think what is called digital gold is the same as bitcoin. it makes no difference unless you say bitcoin is better than gold. that makes a lot more sense. I think compared to gold, bitcoin does have several advantages. It's just that in terms of durability, gold still wins. but the value of bitcoin exceeds gold for now.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 09:26:10 AM

Exactly right. Gold supply is unlimited and for limited BTC produced annually only the amount of 21 million and There will never be more than 21 million Bitcoins and more and more billionaires, federal fractions, and gold traders are sailing against crypto,
If 21 million Bitcoins are produced every year, that means Bitcoin will always increase every year, mate Cheesy. It seems that you have misunderstood the number of Bitcoins which is 21 million, because if it continues to be produced every year, the number will definitely increase every year from 2009 until now. What I know is that Bitcoin has never increased in number every year, after the number was patented at 21 million, while Gold is a very different asset from Bitcoin. Gold is not only different in terms of supply every year, but also different from the physical side which Bitcoin basically doesn't have, so understand carefully what you are saying, mate Cheesy

Crypto in this case BTC has potential and its value will gradually be widely recognized of course, the better I feel about owning BTC.
Crypto does not only include Bitcoin, but also includes other things too, but Bitcoin is very unique from other things because Bitcoin has a better appeal for everyone so that people who already know Bitcoin will continue to have had a fondness for Bitcoin for a long time for quite obvious reasons. So the potential of Bitcoin and the value of Bitcoin itself will be very difficult to lose in the long term.
diminizio

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 09:30:30 AM

for now that's true. but gold has stronger fundamentals than bitcoin considering that gold is a genuine natural product while bitcoin is just numbers made from code. I don't know whether it can be sabotaged or not because after all it is made of humans. while gold is made from nature.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.13     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ICOHOLDER: ✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE ✅ 4.45 RATING     ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 09:46:58 AM

If we have economic conditions, we do not need to compare and can invest in both to optimize profits as well as ensure our safety.

I agree,

investing in gold can be a way to diversify your portfolio

investing in gold seemed too old now and proposed many cons like inconvenience and the risk of theft but through digital gold these have been acknowledged

But if we only have a certain amount of capital and want to increase that amount of capital, we should do a small comparison to find the plan we need. I think for people with small capital and willing to take risks, bitcoin should be the choice because its volatility will help us make significant profits. If we choose gold, we will encounter many difficulties in finding profits and increasing capital.

investing in gold is for investors who are in it for the long-term however digital gold has a time limit for their holders but its price is mostly stable at the end of the day it all depends on your investment plans and goals you expect to meet

Suzume

Activity: 322
Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 04:48:13 PM

At the time I will go for Bitcoin because we can see the market of Bitcoin halving is near and we all know that what going to happened. If you want to hold and earn then Bitcoin and it's the best time to hold. We can see the predictor and the price prediction. Watching all this go with Bitcoin. That's is the right time you are late but that's maybe a chance don't miss the bus.
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1052

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 07:01:44 PM

For me, i personally love bitcoin far more than gold, whether we are talking about gold in its digital forum or physical form, Gold is gold and bitcoin is bitcoin.
Gold is an investment I personally assume is reserved for the already rich people, as it is pretty difficult for the poor to invest in gold.

But bitcoin has no such monopoly because satoshi so designed bitcoin in such a manner that no body can Control it, or gain control over it in what ever form, this alone I believe gives bitcoin a good edge over gold, as both the rich and the poor can easily and conviniently invest in bitcoin when ever and how ever they want, based on this factor, I am personally looking forward to a day when bitcoin will become way bigger than gold in terms of popularity and financial market capitalization.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
HONDACD125

Activity: 378
Merit: 294

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 08:32:40 PM

Gold is an investment I personally assume is reserved for the already rich people, as it is pretty difficult for the poor to invest in gold.

But bitcoin has no such monopoly because satoshi so designed bitcoin in such a manner that no body can Control it, or gain control over it in what ever form, this alone I believe gives bitcoin a good edge over gold, as both the rich and the poor can easily and conviniently invest in bitcoin when ever and how ever they want,

I think there is no significant difference between gold and bitcoin in terms of investment. The rich can invest and the poor can also invest in gold and Bitcoin. I don't think gold is reserved for rich people and poor people can't invest in it but in most countries of the world people who are poor also buy gold.Bitcoin is not controlled or monopolized by anyone, this is the unique feature of Bitcoin. It is also not easy for poor people to invest in it.

If you look at the current price, it is not affordable for a poor person. Bitcoin is also monopolized by rich people because those with more capital can invest more in Bitcoin and hold more Bitcoin. How will those who have little or no capital cope with them? So in terms of investment, both gold and bitcoin are difficult for poor people, and rich people are easily occupying both places.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1706

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 10:45:09 PM

Considering the price of Bitcoin after all those disasters has been steadily gaining value, once we get into the clearing, Bitcoin will see an amazing growth once nothing is holding it back.

But for that to happen we really need to consider getting away from using decentralized money on centralized exchanges/platforms.

The ETF approval news will be huge, though. I suspect a very nice pump.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 11:39:30 PM

Gold market existed long before BTC, sure its cap is way bigger. But majority of us here will prefer BTC of course, it couldn't really convince anyone to solely leave BTC and choose gold. It is not going to hurt the investor does have gold along with BTC.

Time is very uncertain now so whatever could happen, your survival depends on how much investment and the kind of investment you have. Gold can be paid to someone who doesn't understand BTC.
While it's a wise decision to invest in gold, but it will be a lot wiser if you both have bitcoin and gold in your portfolio. There's no distinction as they are both profitable and valuable in their own ways. However, it's undeniable that bitcoin offers the highest net proceeds compared to other investments, but the risk is certainly the highest and the scariest if you enter Bitcoin investment without prior knowledge and experience in the market.

The only advantage about bitcoin is when you have a good working strategy that will help you to sustain your investment, then you're good to go. You will gain exceptional profits compared to gold and other investments.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄