Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The love in football  (Read 539 times)
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 06:03:47 PM

Whether you're referring to American Football or European football (or soccer as we call it) I think both sports are the most popular because they are so high paced and action packed.  Soccer/football is certainly the most popular sport on the planet, but here in the United States NFL football is by far the most popular sports.  Many reasons..including so few game (only 17 per team), high paced, hard hits, etc etc.  It's also very easy to place bets as well as fantasy football being a huge deal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 08:31:56 PM

Why do people love football more than any other sports

There's more to it than just the twenty two man who see on the field of play. Personally, I grew up around gran-P with so much love for the game. Gradually that love, passion, fun and joy from watching football and playing football had the better of me. Too many obstacles with playing football professionally otherwise with all of these talents, man has got to be doing what's important.
People talk about facing your studies over footbal, anyday anytime, I'd choose footbal professionally over these fvcked education that have failed to impact shit in our society. We've seen better successfully people from football than from graduates with first class in my ends.
This is a nice observation, on many countries the opportunities you can obtain by getting educated are not good at all and the process is very expensive as well, soccer allows people that do not have the resources to get a better future for themselves by trying to become professionals, and even if the chances of reaching that dream are low, at least it gives them hope they can improve the quality of their life this way, so in those countries many people pursue soccer with a passion other people will never understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: