Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: September didn't follow its bear cycle  (Read 711 times)
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 02:42:40 AM

There is something that has pushed the price to rise below $26,000. No one knows what it is and it may appear as purchases in the records of one of the companies when this quarter’s report is issued. But in any case, a 4% rise does not mean that we will witness an upward wave for this month, as we may remain below 30k most likely as there is not enough momentum for this historical resistance level, but before the end of the year we will be between 30k to 40k.

It seems like what you said might not happen, but this is actually a good signal for the market in the future, even though I'm not completely sure that the market will continue to rise. because the halving is still a long time away, and usually experiences a final decline before rising again.
honestly it depends if there's a good news keep appearing one by one, i'm pretty sure decline could be avoided, since the market sentiment is getting good, people are investing left and right believing that bitcoin will be bullish eventually. even though the same as you, i would already expect some correction along the way, since thats what usually happened when the market kept on rising more and more, eventually there needs to be some time for accumulation. but seeing that there are some real good news about ETF, i'm kinda positive that we are definitely gonna get imminent bullish at the right time in the future maybe next year.
the one thing that I know for sure is that, considering altcoin rise this recent months, im kinda positive that altcoin will also come and probably will happen at the same time when bitcoin is rising.
that'd be great scenario if truly occurs.

It's hard to say what will happen next, although the market is growing quite well even as news about CZ is spreading in the market. But we should not be subjective that the market will not decrease anymore. Fomo and optimism people are not enough to maintain the bullish momentum of bitcoin because we are not the ones who decide the trend of bitcoin. Market makers, large institutions... are the ones who decide how bitcoin will move. Don't let the excitement kill us, be alert every time the market goes up while the halving has not yet happened.

Regarding the market situation, I think that once bitcoin goes sideways and ETH surges, we will have an altcoin season.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 05:17:37 PM

Price increases and corrections are two things that happen very often in the market under any conditions, so it is quite natural that you and some other people are not sure that the market will continue to rise at the end of this year. In the past two days alone, there has been a gradual Bitcoin price correction, so it cannot be denied that the price correction is still there and can happen at any time, at any moment. However, further increases will also be possible in Bitcoin after the end of the year, so be patient to see a better market.

Price increase and correction will occur because it is not yet higher worth that actually happens due to halving so we will see more elevation in price. Bitcoin price will hit the value of 40k$ to 42k$ this year so it indicates that halving will shows us a continous growth in the value of bitcoin which is the desire of everyone.

Cryptocurrency market is not straightforward so accuracy of prediction is not possible always but the price once goes higher because of bitcoin then bitcoin will become most acceptable currency throughout the world. As bitcoin always aid in the financial correction of holders so in coming halving the condition will also be same and majority will attain their dreamed profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 08:50:08 PM

There is something that has pushed the price to rise below $26,000. No one knows what it is and it may appear as purchases in the records of one of the companies when this quarter’s report is issued. But in any case, a 4% rise does not mean that we will witness an upward wave for this month, as we may remain below 30k most likely as there is not enough momentum for this historical resistance level, but before the end of the year we will be between 30k to 40k.

It seems like what you said might not happen, but this is actually a good signal for the market in the future, even though I'm not completely sure that the market will continue to rise. because the halving is still a long time away, and usually experiences a final decline before rising again.
honestly it depends if there's a good news keep appearing one by one, i'm pretty sure decline could be avoided, since the market sentiment is getting good, people are investing left and right believing that bitcoin will be bullish eventually. even though the same as you, i would already expect some correction along the way, since thats what usually happened when the market kept on rising more and more, eventually there needs to be some time for accumulation. but seeing that there are some real good news about ETF, i'm kinda positive that we are definitely gonna get imminent bullish at the right time in the future maybe next year.
the one thing that I know for sure is that, considering altcoin rise this recent months, im kinda positive that altcoin will also come and probably will happen at the same time when bitcoin is rising.

It's hard to say what will happen next, although the market is growing quite well even as news about CZ is spreading in the market. But we should not be subjective that the market will not decrease anymore. Fomo and optimism people are not enough to maintain the bullish momentum of bitcoin because we are not the ones who decide the trend of bitcoin. Market makers, large institutions... are the ones who decide how bitcoin will move. Don't let the excitement kill us, be alert every time the market goes up while the halving has not yet happened.

Regarding the market situation, I think that once bitcoin goes sideways and ETH surges, we will have an altcoin season.
Its never been easy in the first place on which predicting on where the prices would go here on crypto space is something that would really be always a challenge. There's no one on this world
would be able to know on whats happening in the market on which there are really factors on which it could really be able to affect it out on what are the outcomes or results of it.
This is why people/investors/traders would really be always having that kind of speculative approach from time to time.

Following into its bear cycle? There's no way for us to make out some conclusive approach because every month of the year would really be never ever be the same on which means that
you couldnt really be able to tell on whats going on the market on a specific month. Its neither it would be following or not, then its not really that shocking if you do ask me.
People do really love on being that conclusive when it comes to this on which they do really believe that there would really be some sort of pattern.

Thing here is that we do really know on what we must do and on how we should act because if we dont then for sure it would really be
that creating those bad decisions when it comes to investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 11:00:27 PM

Not sure though, all road to Bitcoin in my opinion, so every altcoin is going to be affected, but I don't think that if Bitcoin goes down, investors are all automatically going to Altcoin or even Ethereum, it's more to that. Bitcoin is still going to be the one who's going to dictate the market, as obviously every altcoin is being paired to BTC/altcoin.

I will agree that large institutions could be the market maker, but don't underestimate the average joe or retail investors like the majority of us. I think we are the one who is going to move the market into the bull run, not those large institutions as they could have set their stash already and waiting for the block halving and eventual bull run and see how they are going to profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 06:48:09 AM

But this time was different:

So is this something that we must be thankful ? instead of being amazed or distracted  because
this simply implies that market is not like what many says about following the trend or having History repeating itself as this
shows what we are expecting may bring different outcome like this Year and was so different and what more this November
and December that I know there are so much to come , may be fun or maybe cry.
But whatever it is , we all must be ready and aware if sideways happened then let it keep your hold but if te constant increase
then best to Sell for a while (to those not willing to HODL of course)

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 10:59:43 PM

When you check the chart of bitcoin you will understand and know that since September 2023 their is no sign that the price of bitcoin is moving fucking high, so I believe that the price of bitcoin is something that have been appreciating started from the beginning of the September, so bitcoin will regain its bullrun again in the 2024 so therefore all the information of bitcoin I'm seeing now all are not real concerning bitcoin market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██