Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confusion please help out mate  (Read 235 times)
Zoomic

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 11:30:30 PM

and so I have been asking alot of questions and some of my colleagues are actually tired of me because I ask alot of crazy questions some time.
Someone who asks alot of crazy questions and also a good learner is definitely gonna be successful in whatever they want to do. Asking questions is good and everyone in the forum will be willing to help you. Where the problem will arise is when the questions are repetitive and dump, people will no longer take you serious.

And there deem it fit that I should ask this question in a place where I can be fully corrected and guided so I asked for link of Bitcoin website this one was given to me.
Bitcoin does not have any website. Here you are, the domain name is bitcointalk.org and it is where discussions concerning bitcoin happen.

Please all I want to know Is the basics and how can I benefits from this Bitcoin that is exploding everywhere.
I have read above that members of this forum have provided you with links to read up and also try to use the search button because the questions you want to ask are likely already asked and answered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 02:26:02 AM

There are lots of ways to get benefits in Bitcoin you can start by buying and holding Bitcoins I don't think you still need a book to read by just holding BTC but for safety, you need to learn how to make a cold storage wallet check this link below.

You don't necessarily need to read a physical book, but it's recommended to do a lot of reading to actually know what you're investing in! And Andreas Antonopoulos' The Internet of Money book series is definitely a good candidate for a person first learning about Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 03:30:56 AM

Please don't mind my typing skill and pattern but I have been snooping around this community for some time and still haven't certainly understood the whole website because the whole system seems very confusing.
Studying the entire system or all the discussion boards in this community or forum will definitely be confusing. Therefore, my advice is to simply study or understand the board or system that you really need and want to learn. Because if you learn everything on this forum it will take a very long time.

There is this current surge of Bitcoin boom going on in my place and I feel like am left behind and so I have been asking alot of questions and some of my colleagues are actually tired of me because I ask alot of crazy questions some time.
Do you know FOMO, friend? If you haven't realized it yet, you are most likely experiencing and being affected by FOMO. Because you already feel like you're missing out on Bitcoin. Meanwhile, fomo in the bitcoin world or crypto world is really worth staying away from. Because by feeling like you are missing out on bitcoin information (fomo), this will usually affect your self-confidence, you will feel like you don't have the opportunity to invest in bitcoin. And what's worse, when you experience fomo in the realm of bitcoin, you will usually tend to force yourself and be too hasty in investing or trading bitcoin. For example, using any capital when starting to invest in Bitcoin (money).

And there deem it fit that I should ask this question in a place where I can be fully corrected and guided so I asked for link of Bitcoin website this one was given to me.
If you like reading, try reading about bitcoin on this website.
What Is Bitcoin? How to Mine, Buy, and Use It
Source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bitcoin.asp

and how can I benefits from this Bitcoin that is exploding everywhere.
So my advice, don't be too hasty, the important thing is to learn Bitcoin knowledge well first. Because believe me, being too hasty is not good in investing in Bitcoin. And don't be afraid to miss out on making a profit, because every person/bitcoin investor definitely has the opportunity to make a profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 04:45:35 AM

This is one of the most knowledgeable resources that is suggested by all because once you go through it you will have adequate knowledge to tell others and be aware about some technical aspects as well as how it functions and also check out his YouTube channel as well to gain more knowledge.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 01:36:44 PM

There is this current surge of Bitcoin boom going on in my place and I feel like am left behind and so I have been asking alot of questions and some of my colleagues are actually tired of me because I ask alot of crazy questions some time.

Perhaps, you'll be doing that because you wanted to know more about Bitcoin but trust is somewhat hard to develop if your mind is full of negative thinking and asking unnecessary things that make your friends tired of you. Besides, you can't blame yourselves for thinking you're behind already because you keep on asking without even experiencing to gamble some money into it. And I will tell you that it makes no sense to ask what Bitcoin is all about if you don't want to take risks.

Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 02:25:12 PM

Welcome mate. I it is nice you got to know about this platform and believe me,you will learn a lot from this platform about bitcoin very much better as you have devoted your interest in. Although it would take you time, but your commitment and consistency would fetch you your desire result as you have wished for. I will advice to learn more on the basics and fundamentals of bitcoin before thinking of making profit because learning and having such knowledge would guide you through irrespective of the market situation as we all know how volatile it could be sometimes. So in that case, going for knowledge would be the best option first before investing or trading as you may wish to.

I have seen lots of links provided for your own consumption which I will applaud all for doing to let you have the knowledge for which you seek to know and I must say, those links are very rich in knowledge as it regards bitcoin for new beginners. You can make out time to study them and also to ask any question as it bothers you so you could get more insight properly. I hope you would enjoy your time here.

Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 02:28:03 PM

Hi forum people
Please all I want to know Is the basics and how can I benefits from this Bitcoin that is exploding everywhere.
Benefiting from Bitcoin means you might mean profit. In order for you to profit from Bitcoin, you must first have Bitcoin. How much Bitcoin you have will depend on how much you profit or lose. From the way you made the post we can assume you are new to the forum and never knew anything about Bitcoin and investing before. As a new member don't look so nervous at first wait and learn. As you continue to learn about investing, you will learn about investing and you will have a better understanding of how people are making money investing in investing. The way to profit by investing during market volatility is that first you have to invest at a low price and when the price of certain coins increases a lot then you have to sell your investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Nerdy doctor

Activity: 281
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 03:23:08 PM

Welcome to the bitcoin forum. You’re on the right track in satisfying your curiosity about bitcoin by bringing your questions about bitcoin no matter how weird and crazy it may seem. On here, you can get answers to whatever questions you may have regarding bitcoin. Unlike your colleagues, members here are willing and patient enough to put you through on whatever you don’t understand. You need only ask.

You can not benefit from something you know little about so it’s best you first get to know all you can about bitcoin. Having a much better understanding would reveal the benefits to be had.

I also think having access to a sea of information and knowledge that’s readily available here on the forum is in itself a benefit.

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 07:44:06 PM

Hi forum people

Please don't mind my typing skill and pattern but I have been snooping around this community for some time and still haven't certainly understood the whole website because the whole system seems very confusing.

I suggest you look for your country's forum, for example, if you are from a country you should talk with them in the forum with having easily understand each other language. If you are facing some problems in writing English language then you should engage yourself with them through different conversations and ask questions from anyone you want.

Through asking questions people can learn a lot, by respecting all the rules of the bitcoinTalk, you can ask questions but the questions should be according to the rules that we all should follow in the BitcoinTalk.
If you want to take benefits from Bitcoin you should learn about its advantages and then about its disadvantages, this would help you to reach a place where you will find it easy for yourself to get on the right track.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM