Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any posts here about cryptocurrency fake news?  (Read 526 times)
Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 05:41:05 PM

Cointelegraph issues apology after falsely announcing that BlackRock's Spot Bitcoin ETF was approved by the SEC.

This news raised the price of Bitcoin in a short time.

where can I find the famous fake news in the last 5 years?

thx guys Wink

OP you relying on fake news can not help you in anyway but rather put more question mark on your thought and perspective towards bitcoin. Fake news have a way of truncating event either for or against a purpose to fulfill the major aim it  was created for. As you can see, people already talked about it so you could know how effective it could be on the bitcoin price. Most times people spill it out just for their own gain because of their influence and personality in the system so they use it in their favour to control the price market thereby achieving their goal. There are a million and one fake news out there if you care sourcing for them but at your own risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 09:44:39 PM

Cointelegraph issues apology after falsely announcing that BlackRock's Spot Bitcoin ETF was approved by the SEC.

thx guys Wink
I initially saw the news on X, I was even suprise to later notice it was fake.
But my question is, why were they in a rush to publish such fake information to the public, is it that there is something they have in mind to drive at or is it that they're trying to get to SEC to make them approve Bitcoin ETH, because this approval has been lingering for a long time now and Rumours have been flying about this approval thing.

Antotena

Activity: 350
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 06:42:16 AM

thx guys Wink

Over sometimes now that I have been reading crypto media and news, I have not seen cointelegraph make mistakes or spread any bad news. The Blackrock was a catalyst but I don't know if I should say it's a bad one but shorters were disappointed for such and I fear if they will sue Cointelegraph for that even after issuing apologies for everyone, it was never their intentions because who will hate bitcoin ETF disapprove.

Looking for one of the best place for crypto news, coindesk, cryptopotato,Cointelegraph, decrypt and many more that I can't remember.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 07:11:14 AM

Whatever news that is shared without a proper confirmation before sharing can damaged a lot in the crypto space especially when it's being broadcasted or published. I don't blame those who keeps relying on news from such site, after sharing fake news they went on writing an apology to whom they had already given fake information and they want people to start relying on them again for whatever they share across their site without knowing that the crypto space are being driven by news.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 07:29:05 AM

thx guys Wink

That's how they manipulate the market and play peoples decision making, For the news they release then the market reaction we see it really proven that once there's a great news comes up a bullish run will follow after that since many will accumulate to think that bull run might gonna happen after those positive news release. That's why we need to watch out on how those media manipulate the minds of people reading their article since it can somehow destroy us if we hardly believe in their statements and also if we are not careful about taking decisions on the actions we take for that situation.

We need to watch out on what manipulative attempt they want to do since medias are useful tools for manipulators to make their plans to happen.

If you are seeking for famous fake news threads created by many people then use the search bar of this forum and dig up those old information's. For sure you can see a lot of interesting old discussions happened here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 08:52:01 PM

News channels should beware of spreading fake news. This was unprofessional of cointelegraph and this action by them have led to many turmoil in the bitcoin community. So many people believe and rely on their source of news and would have also reacted when they saw the news from them. They should be verifying the source of their news before sharing so as not to lose the trust of many of their readers. There later tweet is a good way to correct their mistake, hope they don’t repeat same in the future as bitcoin price action is in a very critical stage now.
They really should, but after reading their story, I can say, they did not do it on purpose, and it was all just a mistake of the team, which might cost them. Well, this really showed, how much impact these new outlets have on the overall market, and those who used to say that, news are not the ones which have a big impact on the market, they should see now.

Only one piece of news from a reputed new source, scrambled the whole market, no doubt, it was good for the market, but of course not for those who took short positions.

We all sometimes, get into FOMO, for example, I as a content writer can understand the feeling, if things get loosened, they try to put all the blame on the team and say, the news was never authorized by the auditor, but the thing is, this might not be the first time, happening, because whenever a thief got caught stealing, he says this is my first time while it is the first time we got caught him and same happened with Cointelegraph. They got caught.

Overall, We all should not depend on the news from these news outlets, we should follow the main sources. And I am still confused why market is still holding this position, even though the news has been confirmed as fake one!

letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 10:40:57 AM

thx guys Wink
I initially saw the news on X, I was even suprise to later notice it was fake.
But my question is, why were they in a rush to publish such fake information to the public, is it that there is something they have in mind to drive at or is it that they're trying to get to SEC to make them approve Bitcoin ETH, because this approval has been lingering for a long time now and Rumours have been flying about this approval thing.
Welcome to the crypto space mate expect more of this  so you be less surprised next time, similar news may arise in the coming days or months as we approaching the bitcoin halving expecting the bull market a lot of shit will be hitting the media even from those quarters we considered to be of good reputation. The ideal thing to do is whenever this sort of news pops out we just have to do proper digging and research about how legit and factual it is no matter where it's emanating from before trying to be excited about it. It's possible there's something they are driving at or have already driven at and most of us don't know we're merely taking it as fake news that has been published and deleted asap.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 12:56:27 PM

What has fake news got to do with your request for such, are you going to work on the previous events to see how they were being operated in other for you to know how to channel yours and release one as well, because am still surprised on what will historical fake news do to you,
If fake news could skyrocket the price of Bitcoin, then what are we waiting for, or won't you be happy to see the price of Bitcoin hit $50k per BTC @ "Doan9269"? Lolz...
However, I don't think asking a question to know what fake news and how it influence the price of Bitcoin to be a bad thing to ask, because having a clue on how each of those fake news affected the price of Bitcoin will give us an idea of what to expect in case of another, of which I just made some research on Google, but yet couldn't find a single fake news like that of "Blackrock Bitcoin ETF approval" posted by cointelegraph.

Bitcoin yesterday surged around 7% in just 10 minutes on the rumour of the BlackRock spot ETF being approved by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, the SEC.

Cointelegraph posted on X.com – formerly Twitter – that the $9 trillion asset manager had had its highly-anticipated exchange-traded fund approved, and there was an immediate spike in the price of the world’s largest and original cryptocurrency.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██