Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shit post❓❓❌❌ perfect cleansing  (Read 67 times)
Forever101 (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 07:59:22 PM

This is my contribution and no one should see it otherwise.
I have seeing series of complain about some post that does not meet the required standard.
In one of my recent post, I wrote on the need to avoid been hash with the way we correct others.
Even with series of thread been raised , I have begin to see from the perspective of those who are angry though they ought not to take it too personal.

I know everyone who has low rank want to rank up and that has been the push for post that doesn't even make much sense and that is making the board look like something else. Don't crucify me, I know am of a low rank too but the truth must be told.

Most our newbie introduced into this forum does not visit other board where they can contribute and be rewarded. Naija board is not the only board where you can learn and share knowledge, you can visit other board, learn from what is also there, if you have contribution, then share it. By so doing, the level of post that doesn't count will reduce.

I think, there more of bitcoins that we have not uncover on this board, let's discuss. If you have other topics aside Crypto, there is nothing bad but you must avoid dropping them everytime. Drop important ones.

I think if our newbie and some other ranks keep visiting other general board,  quality post will become prevalent.

Our newbie or other low rank should avoid posting for reward, even your comment can attract reward. Most people do reading than comment and they will reward you.

This is my contribution, let's avoid repeating same error, it is true that , it is becoming too much. Too much deviation can make us loose focus. So let's caution ourselves, non of us low rank members is left out in this issue.

If you are in need of ranking up to earn some money with campaign, I wil advice you go for bounty signature campaign where they accept low rank members, that will save you the process of bulging this board with many post. You can join cryptobrainboss signature to help your self as you rank up gradually.

I talk well abi I talk bad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: