Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is bigger than the government reason my Gov tried to blackmail bitcoin  (Read 275 times)
Crypto Library

Activity: 868
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 05:02:30 PM

They banned bitcoin because they thought it would finance Hamas? I mean how are they banning it really? The biggest thing they could do would be making any exchange based in Israel not be able to work, that is literally the only thing they can do, they can't "ban" people having it, you can just hide it, and they can't ban other nations to use it neither, so all around the world if people want to finance anyone, they could still do it. The only thing they banned by this would be any Israeli who didn't had bitcoin to purchase new ones that's it, that's all they did so far.
I think governments still do not fully comprehend how bitcoin works, if they knew how it worked then they would know that they are not capable of doing something like this. It's decentralized, and it's global, so a single government trying their best will not end up with anything like this at all, it will not result with them being able to prevent anything they want to prevent, it's impossible.
What you said is true. Because I think that even before Bitcoin was invented, there were many criminal activities going on, but they were done through fiat currency. Moreover, even now, if we talk about money laundering, fiat currency is at the top from this point of view. So in my own opinion  banning Bitcoin by thought that  Bitcoin will only increase the amount of criminal activities or money laundering will be wrong.
Rather, I think the governments of different countries ban this Bitcoin for their own political and power and their interests. Moreover if I talk about my country crypto currency has been banned in my country where I saw in a report that about 4 million people of our country are connected with this crypto currency. In fact, what you said here has become point out. Even though so many people are associated with crypto currency it is banned because our current government's ICT Ministers do not know much about it. And they don't care much about it. Just banned it thinking it increases money laundering.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███