Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Lump sum Vs DCA" for Bitcoin Accumulation  (Read 560 times)
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 04:43:16 PM

Lump Sum and DCA are fine to do regardless of which one they prefer the most. In fact both strategies will only be profitable if they are actually executed at the right time. DCA at any price is fine mainly because of their approach to accumulation, but Lump Sum on dip is also fine. In my opinion, both strategies are mutually beneficial rather than finding out which one is the best between the two, but of course this must be adjusted to market conditions and also the budget we have.
The fact is that both strategies "Lump sum and DCA" are the best investment strategies, I don't do lump sum only rely on DCA strategy this is more what I prefer than lump sun there is a reason why it should be DCA because this has become the right fit for me so DCA every week at any price will not be a problem until it will still be profitable.

Waiting for the discount price I think many people do this they want to buy at once so that the results obtained at the price that the decline, maybe from them have prepared funds to do this because for myself every time there is more money holding for bitcoin it will immediately buy bitcoin without thinking about the price, yes this is called DCA.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snowpega (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 10:09:39 AM

Personally, I prefer looking for discounts, and buy the DIP and HODL. I know that DIPs could go lower after the purchase sometimes, but having a discount is definitely better than no discount if you ask me.

Indeed, you raised really good point here. Who don't want to have discount? it is obvious that everybody would like to have it. Probably not everybody get this opportunity of discount.

But for the topic, "Lump sum vs. DCA", I believe from a plebs perspective just do what you are comfortable doing, do what gives you the least stress/anxiety, and do what makes you happy. In fact, you can do both if you want to, no?

Yes, you said so well that do what gives you the least stress/anxiety, and do what makes you happy.

In fact, you can do both if you want to, no?

but can you please tell me how can a pleb will do lump sum because maybe it can be prove a wrong decision for him to invest all at once because we know that we can't time the market and his action of doing lump sum can be put him to do repent because maybe after that market go more down where  pleb can enter in the market to have good profit out of market. I so would say DCA is good for Plebs and short investors and Lump Sum is good for the Big Investors and big investors can choose any technique that they want.

Must share your opinion over this maybe we can get a better solution for This. Many Thanks!

Kind Regards...... Snowpega

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 10:15:26 AM

but can you please tell me how can a pleb will do lump sum because maybe it can be prove a wrong decision for him to invest all at once because we know that we can't time the market and his action of doing lump sum can be put him to do repent because maybe after that market go more down where  pleb can enter in the market to have good profit out of market. I so would say DCA is good for Plebs and short investors and Lump Sum is good for the Big Investors and big investors can choose any technique that they want.

Must share your opinion over this maybe we can get a better solution for This. Many Thanks!

Kind Regards...... Snowpega
It will only work when you've just got to happen that you've got money that you don't want to spend somewhere else and you want it to get deployed into the market so that you've got assurance that you won't spend it to nonsense things.

But you have a point about we just can't do the lumpsum because you might need the money and the better approach is to DCA it. So that if ever the time comes that you're in dire need, you have the money to pull out of your pocket and at the same time you still have some allocation for your DCAing strategy for Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 01:13:01 PM

I'd choose DCA too as one can never time the market correctly, one may think it's dip but it keeps dipping and then you feel regret why did you purchase early. So yes, DCA all the way.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███