Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to sell  (Read 185 times)
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 04:10:37 PM

The BTC investment is best if long term holding practice is adopted but it depends on the investor base on the short term investment as some investors prefer short term. Selling of BTC by investor if truly he meet it's target but I believe some don't even sell at point if target Base on poor planning before venturing into BTC investment some sell as a result of FOMO as dip do occur emotional instability by investor can leads to selling off, look at all this Factor it's only investor that can best determine it best selling time, but speaking general view holding for Long term is actually best and during bull run where ATH is attained.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lida93

Activity: 756
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 04:56:56 PM

I know say some people get different kind of investment goals, so some people go only sell once their investment goal is met, some people na condition or emergencies dy force their hands to sell, while some people prefer to dy take only the profit on top, some dy sell only during the bull season and some people don even vow say Dem no go touch their holdings till 5-10 years time regardless of wether the investment go dy profitable or not, so in essence of all this is please, when is the best time to sell? I know say most snr men for here go dy reason am say i surpose know this thing, but as e be so, I no just know the best time to sell,  I don list out most of the scenario wey fit make person sell, but I no know which one be the best, abeg make ona enlightened me abeg.
Yiu don don already use your hand make the your question easier for an answer because, for this bitcoin investment as I dey usually talk am, time to take profit dey subjective depending on the investor's social-economic circumstance at hand.

Like you talk am, situation go fit make person take profit prematurely, some other people na fear or impatient. But certainly, time to take profit na for bulk run when the bitcoin price don the go to a new ATH, and as it don the go to a new ATH nah you go decide when be your own ATH to withdraw and not for you to wait for the market ATH.  The truth be say no just dey greedy for excess profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀