Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you feel what happened this evening in the market.  (Read 65 times)
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 07:57:41 PM

Good evening my fellow Naija people, I believe you guys are feeling what am feeling right now this evening from the market and, if you have not visit the market yet to see the good news, I will advise you to visit the market to know what happened this evening to BTC price because, the prediction some users predicted here some months ago look like it will come to pass on a short time because the price of BTC just hit $54k now, do you feel the positive aspect of this current moved of the price of BTC? Well , I felt the positive side of the market, because am still taking the risk to continue hodling and wait for the real bull run to come before I can sell to grow my wealth.

I know that, what we are seeing right now is the proof of what will happen before the end of next month because, I know that the price of BTC will reach $60k before the end of next month, what do you think about that prediction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:18:58 PM

Yeah is really an amazing feeling too seeing Bitcoin price undergoing a nice surge this evening, this is a good sign that in the upcoming bullish run gonna rise massively and going to change slot of holders (investors) lives. Those that are planning to hold for a long-term don't be tempted to sell your investment because this just the beginning. And during the bull run it won't be a smart move to sell all your investment ones you can just scrape some profits from it and leave some in your portfolio and keep accumulating for other bull run that yet to come. But still today  price movement of Bitcoin really put some good smile in ma face 😌 .

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 232

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 08:57:40 PM

Its well anticipated seeing that the bull run started since last year and halving is just around the corner. Bitcoin is really performing well and showing its dominance in the markets as anticipated.  I've  always been lost in thought about how promising bitcoin is seeming even before halving, how will after halving be then?. There's so much miracle to see this time around, most especially after the halving. Its another wakeup call to those who are still sleeping, doubting, or delaying in their bitcoin investment. Don't wait to be told or regret your slow to action attitude. Get on with investments now cos if the present can be this promising, the future will surely be massive.

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 10:32:26 PM

Good evening my fellow Naija people, I believe you guys are feeling what am feeling right now this evening from the market and, if you have not visit the market yet to see the good news, I will advise you to visit the market to know what happened this evening to BTC price because, the prediction some users predicted here some months ago look like it will come to pass on a short time because the price of BTC just hit $54k now, do you feel the positive aspect of this current moved of the price of BTC? Well , I felt the positive side of the market, because am still taking the risk to continue hodling and wait for the real bull run to come before I can sell to grow my wealth.

I know that, what we are seeing right now is the proof of what will happen before the end of next month because, I know that the price of BTC will reach $60k before the end of next month, what do you think about that prediction.

Yes we can all see how beautiful this is going and how close the price of Bitcoin  is about to get to the previous ATH even before the halving and the main known bull run. but I would like to inform you that there is already an existing and active thread where the price movement of Bitcoin is being discussed, and I would love that you make you contributions there to avoid becoming a spammer of the local board. It'll be appreciated if you lock this thread and make your comments there.
Here is the link to the topic where Bitcoin price movement is being discussed:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5457300.0
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 63

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 10:36:18 PM

I don't have contributions to the predictions of investors over bitcoin because Bitcoin price is not affected by speculations of the investors rather than the demands and supplies in the markets.
The bitcoin market has been so impressive lately which must have optimized the gratitudes of most investors whose eyes has been on deck in the market especially the short term Investors.
This is just the begining of the greater height of the greatest ATH bitcoin would succeed in this season and investors who had the opportunity to accumulate more than they do would be at a point of saying (had I know,I would had accumulated more than I did when I knew I could). And those who never pertaked in buying at all even when they had the opportunities would end up a total regret as they would watch successful investors acquired great profits in the bitcoins bull run.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 01:29:48 AM

Yes some users precdicted it to hit $55k but as you can see the prediction it's taking it course or shape, meaning that btc is a reliable and substantial investment that is not to be played or joke with. Any information given on btc should be taken serious and not to be joked with because it is a very reliable and trustworthy investment. $55k is just the starting point. Before the bullrun finishes we might get to ATH or even create new ATH. People should take btc investment seriously because there is no time to procrastinate. The future of btc is too bright to be neglected. If I were you I will hold a little longer than selling it after bull run. But everyone has their differences and that I can't disprove.

That is for sure, according to my prediction I even think btc might even grow more than the $60k befor the end of next month. Btc has hit $55k so I don't think setting another ATH would be a problem anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: