Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will it affect your life if Bitcoin price comes to zero per Bitcoin one day?  (Read 135 times)
Plaguedeath

Activity: 686
Merit: 570

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 01:24:36 PM

Isn't something stupid to ask? I mean, every people will sad or cry when they hear "the worst news".

Since this is Bitcoin forum, I assume most of people are holding Bitcoin. If this isn't a Bitcoin forum, people might be laugh or proud since they're not invest in a scam asset.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 01:25:03 PM

How will it affect your life if Bitcoin price comes to zero per Bitcoin one day? I have seen most of discussions related to Bitcoin price on pessimistic side only. But we should look at all the possibilities.

Nah, it will not affect your life because bitcoin will not going to be zero in this current timeline. Why? well, it's because of the continued increase of altcoins in the market and the continued interest of people in crypto currency. Majority of the alts in the market based their value with bitcoin and needs bitcoin to purchase one as well. Plus, bitcoin has limited supply which has no central authority controlling it.
I'm 90% quite confident bitcoin will not go even near zero.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 206

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 01:25:37 PM

How will it affect your life if Bitcoin price comes to zero per Bitcoin one day? I have seen most of discussions related to Bitcoin price on pessimistic side only. But we should look at all the possibilities.

I would be so happy because if the price of BTC is going to be zero I can then buy a million of the coin without using money.
Well, jokingly aside, I think you mean what if one day BTC is going to be worthless or just forgotten by the people and is wiped out from the face of the Earth. So what if this will happen? I think the first question is: Will this happen? And I don't think so...
If BTC falls to zero just forget about it. Any stable coin that falls to shitcoin can not recover. Just like Luna coin. Don't even pray for such to happen. You will get the amount you need but it will never come back, even if it does, it will take decade to recover.

that is already impossible.

In crypto, nothing is impossible. Is just like a gamble it's unpredictable.

m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1307

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 02:24:01 PM

I am 100% sure that the price of bitcoin falling to zero will be a pessimistic event for everyone. No one, probably no one, will rejoice at this event. It should be clarified that I am talking about bitcoiners, bitcoin-enthusiasts and bitcoin investors. Bitcoin-haters will undoubtedly see a positive component in this event, because their predictions have finally come true and will be glad that they did not invest in the bitcoin.

This would be an era of lost hopes. For many. And for me it would be no exception. But if I think about it, it would not have had any real effect or influence on my life. Because, in fact, I don’t use the bitcoin in everyday life in the same way as traditional money or cash. It’s too early to ask the question asked in the title of the topic, because the bitcoin is very little integrated into our lives and strong dependence on this financial instrument has not yet occurred.

In general, why create such topics with pessimistic content? Bitcoin is currently experiencing good times, the forecasts are positive and we need to look to a bright future. It is more productive to focus on a positive present and an even more positive future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 742
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 02:58:14 PM

-  What you are saying will not happen. Just look at the history since the existence of Bitcoin, and you will see that the price value of Bitcoin has been rising every year. Do you think Bitcoin will ever return to zero in terms of price?

Even you yourself know that Bitcoin will never return to zero value. Even if we say that we have to look at the possibilities, it doesn't really matter where you look because history speaks for itself.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 627

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 03:06:13 PM

What I will do is leave my life. There was a life before bitcoin, and people were actually doing great even before the development of the currency. Since there is always a saying that nothing lasts for ever (even though this won't happen any way or anytime soon in the next 100 years to come), we will just have to continue our lives where we stop, and the thing will affect many people, increasing the poverty rate. There will definitely be chaos, but people will move on.

So if this happens, one will have to start looking at other businesses that I have as a primary source of income and not secondary ones again. To be honest, I really don't know what I will do until then because I always have that positive mindset towards bitcoin, and it still remains. Just as a country's local currency can't go back to zero again, that's how I believe bitcoin's value can't be reduced to zero again, at least not in this generation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x