Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying at 35k?  (Read 2010 times)
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 916

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 03:06:46 AM

the simple answer is no 35K is still early on bitcoin price the last time All time High was at 60K and if the cycle continue we might see another ath and probably beyond 60K maybe 100K hahah. So buying at 35K is low but if you have doubt and you are profit right now dont buy  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 03:12:39 AM

Hallo people,

I bought some bitcoin at 26/27/30 and 31k. all profit so far, I am thinking about buying more, but is 35k te expensive to buy bitcoin?
If you look at your history on the forum, it can be said that you are one of the beginners who is brave enough to take this opportunity. The question of whether 35k is expensive or not depends on the investment concept you are going with, when you want to hold in the long term then 35k is not too expensive for accumulating purchases. Simply put, will you invest at the price mentioned for the long term or short term? If your financial strength is good, the price of 35k may not be a problem because you can hold bitcoin in the long term to make a profit.

But for people who don't have good financial strength, they will definitely think of other ways in a period that is much cheaper or they might still use DCA as a step. There are no expensive words for buying bitcoin in this period because we believe that bitcoin in the future will be much more expensive than the current price and if that still doubts you then look at the process of bitcoin's journey in the previous four-year cycle.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Zigabel

Activity: 266
Merit: 154

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 09:46:10 AM

the simple answer is no 35K is still early on bitcoin price the last time All time High was at 60K and if the cycle continue we might see another ath and probably beyond 60K maybe 100K hahah. So buying at 35K is low but if you have doubt and you are profit right now dont buy  Grin
I don't know if this is sarcasm but then I think if price has gone lower than it used to be it's best to buy, because the principal to be profitable in cryptocurrency is to buy low and sell high, except we are expecting further fall below $35k which is very possible but then if Bitcoin has done $60k before, most definitely by the next bull run Market it's definitely going higher beyond that. I advise buying at $35k isn't a bad one when compared to the ATH which is almost twice $35k except you want to wait a little more then you can go ahead to wait and see if it will fall a bit below $35k but I'm almost certain it won't go any further below $30k so I think it's still the right time to buy.

Ricardo11

Activity: 392
Merit: 59

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 12:11:38 PM

If you haven't bought Bitcoin yet, don't delay, buy Bitcoin now, because the price of Bitcoin is constantly increasing. And it will reach much higher levels. Bitcoin price is now 37, you buy now without delay. Because it will now increase it will not decrease.

arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 10:01:36 PM

You aren't advising ppl in your professionally qualified point of view so what's the point of trying to convince ppl to buy? When investors buy after they've trusted ppl like you they're in danger of losing their investment. Generating false hopes isn't going to help investors so it's better if all users stop FOMO.

If you haven't bought Bitcoin yet, don't delay, buy Bitcoin now, because the price of Bitcoin is constantly increasing. And it will reach much higher levels. Bitcoin price is now 37, you buy now without delay. Because it will now increase it will not decrease.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 11:44:06 PM

Do you want long term or short term investment? if you want a short term investment the current price of $36k looks very high and maybe you should think again about buying. but if you want a long-term investment the current price is still very low. but I suggest you only invest for the long term because the risk is relatively low, buy now and hold until the bulls arrives.

dansus021
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 03:17:01 AM

I don't know if this is sarcasm but then I think if price has gone lower than it used to be it's best to buy, because the principal to be profitable in cryptocurrency is to buy low and sell high, except we are expecting further fall below $35k which is very possible but then if Bitcoin has done $60k before, most definitely by the next bull run Market it's definitely going higher beyond that. I advise buying at $35k isn't a bad one when compared to the ATH which is almost twice $35k except you want to wait a little more then you can go ahead to wait and see if it will fall a bit below $35k but I'm almost certain it won't go any further below $30k so I think it's still the right time to buy.

It is a sarcasm according to my last chart here https://www.tradingview.com/x/oBs5VHn4/ we might gonna see a correction between 30K level that max and support of local zone after 4 week of green candle the price need to be calm down or atleast there is good news coming

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 12:36:28 PM

The price's high at $36k but it doesn't matter if the investment's long or short term because the risks won't disappear. If ppl invest small amounts they shouldn't worry if they lose it by selling lower than they paid for. If they can't hodl they're limiting their chance of making profit. We don't know when the bullish period's going to start.

Do you want long term or short term investment? if you want a short term investment the current price of $36k looks very high and maybe you should think again about buying. but if you want a long-term investment the current price is still very low. but I suggest you only invest for the long term because the risk is relatively low, buy now and hold until the bulls arrives.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 12:39:26 PM

This is completely wrong estimation that people are making on Bitcoins. According to me Bitcoins are very valuable coins. They are limited in numbers. Moreover we have seen Bitcoins rising from 1$ to 69k usd . So this proves the capability of the coin. So there will be a time when the demand to accumulate the coins will be high, and hence the price will skyrocket at that time. So it’s better to have as many Bitcoins as you can in your wallet. When Bitcoins will be skyrocketing in high prices, you will have sufficient coins and you will make great profits by selling it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 01:37:04 PM

Just like those days were the price of Bitcoin was $1, $10, $1k --people haven't the courage to buy this because it was expensive in a project that was not known for its potential and use case until the time came that it pumps high and make hype. People started to buy them and accumulate more thinking that there were more pumps coming. 

Well, investing is not been forced on anyone --those who think buying Bitcoin at $35k is quite expensive, I think they don't have room in crypto investment.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 04:42:50 AM

The discussion is about buying and not selling, I believe you didn't get the context because, from your post, it seems that you are trying to say that it's early for someone to sell at $35k because the price will go up during the bull run and there will be a new all-time high. However, when we talk about buying, it's never too late but we can say that one could get a much better price if they had bought earlier when the price was still at $26k or even better if one could buy when it was around $16k last year.

Those who missed earlier prices will probably have to buy higher because the bull market is almost around the corner, and we don't know when the market will start going straight up and won't come down again, in that case, even the current price will be the lowest for those who hasn't bought yet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dansus021
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 01:57:21 AM

Just like those days were the price of Bitcoin was $1, $10, $1k --people haven't the courage to buy this because it was expensive in a project that was not known for its potential and use case until the time came that it pumps high and make hype. People started to buy them and accumulate more thinking that there were more pumps coming. 

Well, investing is not been forced on anyone --those who think buying Bitcoin at $35k is quite expensive, I think they don't have room in crypto investment.
Indeed maybe 35K is quite expensive for now, But I do believe will be a thread again that say Buying at 60k?

What Im trying to say is most people dont have the courage to buy even at low price and I think the problem is they didnt believe enough to Bitcoin and

again Well, investing is not been forced on anyone --those who think buying Bitcoin at $35k is quite expensive, I think they don't have room in crypto investment. you are 100000% right

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
adultcrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 09:55:21 AM

Does this mean that your projection for the new all time high is $100k? I have seen a lot of people with same views but I don't understand the basis for chosing that number.

Lately the predictions have even gone as high as $250k considering that ETF approval may happen as well as the halving. These are valid optimistic projections in my opinion.

Buying at the current price is cheap because non of the expected triggers has happened. Market is simply moving naturally as it should without external factor influencing it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
danadc

Activity: 980
Merit: 332

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 07:08:10 PM

The question answers itself, of course it is appropriate to buy Bitcoin, has it already reached the last Maximum? If you have a good opportunity to buy, why don't you do it and ask if it is good to buy or not? I don't understand these things because they are what cause panic to spread, those who have more bitcoin and want to sell, then what to sell, the smarter people or the most intelligent are going to buy, those who had bought bitcoin from $26k and now they want sell because they are in profit, they can do it, of course, it is their money, they have the right, but those who really want to make money will check if they have the money to do it.

Such an example is the popular X (Twitter) user KALEO, who thinks BTC has a chance to soar to $40,000 before the end of 2023. However, they warned that the asset might plunge to approximately $34,000 before spiking to the aforementioned peak.

Another analyst who recently chipped in is CryptoCon. They observed the Alternate Theory, which is an alternative to the Halving Cycles Theory, to assume that BTC could hit a new all-time high by early May 2024.

Original Source: https://cryptopotato.com/the-bitcoin-btc-price-predictions-of-the-last-seven-days-what-do-experts-think-comes-next/

Here you have options if you want to do what others say, if your conviction is not so strong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 798
Merit: 623

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 09:25:30 PM

I think if the goal is for the long term and not looking at momentary gains then indeed the answer will definitely be the same because there is nothing wrong with buying at that price but for some people sometimes they only focus on the benefits they get now and think they can take the benefits they get. Although it is not a mistake but if in the end we think further about what happens such as our target for the next few years then I think buying regularly and continuously then it will be much better regardless of the price for now because the target we want to achieve is not now but the next few years.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dansus021
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 02:25:10 AM

I think if the goal is for the long term and not looking at momentary gains then indeed the answer will definitely be the same because there is nothing wrong with buying at that price but for some people sometimes they only focus on the benefits they get now and think they can take the benefits they get. Although it is not a mistake but if in the end we think further about what happens such as our target for the next few years then I think buying regularly and continuously then it will be much better regardless of the price for now because the target we want to achieve is not now but the next few years.

1000% agree long-term goal is the choice, especially for bitoin which has the huge benefit, like this moment there are a dozen top investment companies who are racing to get SEC approved for their ETF Filling. So that is why I said that 35K is at low prices when all those companies get approved I dont think we are gonna see 35K again in future.

If all ETF-approved ATH can be reached in next year.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Out of mind

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 03:06:37 AM

It is not right to buy bitcoins too fast, but you need to know about the volatility before the market and have good strategies.  Also, you need to control your emotions when you buy on the rise in Bitcoin price, as you can face losses. It's the most important investment because emotions can't control you if you're facing a loss. And if you invest for long term then you can invest from any place there is no golden opportunity from which place is your golden opportunity to buy bitcoins. Since the price of Bitcoin is constantly increasing, it is better to buy Bitcoin now if you plan for the long term. However, Bitcoin is currently trading above $37k, so I think there is a chance of going higher in the coming months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1024

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 05:41:32 AM

It is not right to buy bitcoins too fast, but you need to know about the volatility before the market and have good strategies.  Also, you need to control your emotions when you buy on the rise in Bitcoin price, as you can face losses. It's the most important investment because emotions can't control you if you're facing a loss. And if you invest for long term then you can invest from any place there is no golden opportunity from which place is your golden opportunity to buy bitcoins. Since the price of Bitcoin is constantly increasing, it is better to buy Bitcoin now if you plan for the long term. However, Bitcoin is currently trading above $37k, so I think there is a chance of going higher in the coming months.

I agree that we need to do our own research and analysis before deciding to buy bitcoin, but if we buy at the current price, what damage will we face if we ignore short-term volatility? Bitcoin is unpredictable so buy it as soon as you understand it and are ready to invest in it. Like OP when he asked about buying bitcoin, it was only priced at 35k$ but now it is trading over 37k$. So buy as soon as you can, don't hesitate just because you think it's too high because you may have to buy at a higher price if you continue to hesitate.

Wiwo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 687

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 06:16:47 AM

Hallo people,

I bought some bitcoin at 26/27/30 and 31k. all profit so far, I am thinking about buying more, but is 35k te expensive to buy bitcoin?
35k may still be a fair price to join the market,  but also note that,  no one can rightly predicts the price of Bitcoin and how much time you may have to wait for the market to reach your desired profits position,  but then if you are planning a long term holding then you are right to buy into the market at that price,  but if you want to take a short term market position with aim of taking profits anytime soon, you may have to consider the price properly and also measure your risk according to what is available for you and at that point,  you are no longer investing,  but gambling with the price of Bitcoin at that level.

So in such a position,  you must be willing to take whatever reality that comes from your decision since anything can happen and you may not likely be in profit at the end,  but you only lose when you sell your Bitcoin,  otherwise,  you may keep holding until price become more favourable to you to sell.
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 686
Merit: 609

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 12:41:01 PM

This is good advice as the owners of Bitcoin can't regret it in the end, it's such a very good project that has a bright future.

Although things might not turn out the way some people hype it, regardless, in the end, Bitcoin should continue to rise and hit new ATHs which is a very good reason to buy it. Another thing is that new people are investing in the coin daily, which explains the reason why the market capitalization is increasing daily. It reached over $1 trillion in the last bull run, and another bull run is expected soon, the coin could be over $2 trillion this time when it is more popular than it was in the last bull run.

By that time, Bitcoin could be well around $100,000.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄