Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I should have taken this risk earlier.  (Read 1064 times)
Outhue

Activity: 840
Merit: 447

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 09:15:08 AM

You are in a very tight position OP, you planning to invest in Bitcoin is going to be very hard for you, because you are not making any money one way or the others it's better to learn skills right now, find ways you can make money first before thinking about investment,  at your present age I believe you have the time to learn a lot of things, I did the same when I wasn't making any money, I was living with my parents and I found Bitcoin back in 2016, I took my time to learn everything about Bitcoin and crypto, it's because I was still young and I have no responsibilities at all.

That's why I said you have all the time right now, you can look for some skills to learn around crypto world, trading is a good one and coding too, just take your time to do some research you can find a niche in crypto space that's interesting to you and start from there.

Many people who don't have anything that's bringing them money forced their way into Bitcoin investment, two guys from my city also did the same thing, today they aren't holding any Bitcoin because they are tired, they are jobless and they decide to take my advice less seriously, I told them to look for job first but they make me seem like I don't want to teach them and I did, now they know why I was hesitant in the first place, investment is not going to be fun if you are not earning money monthly.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 09:18:26 AM

There is no best time to invest in Bitcoins. If you have money to invest, then just invest right now irrespective of the price. This is the golden rule all investors needs to follow. I can understand OP’s concern, but you need to also understand that, along with the risk, the chance of getting losses also increases. Instead of growing 10k usd, what if it fell in price? Then what you will do about your college fees ? So always invest that amount that you can afford to lose or don’t need in emergency. Hope this helps you OP to understand things better.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 09:29:59 AM

Regrets wont change anything but we can do something now. It's true that dwelling on past decisions won't change the present but if you believe in Bitcoin's potential, it's essential to focus on your current investment strategy and make informed decisions based on your research and risk tolerance. Remember, the cryptocurrency market can be volatile, so it's crucial to be aware of the risks involved although you think you started late. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?

lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 09:36:07 AM

Till now my parents are bearing the cost of my education, I have recently completed my college education and my parents wish me to complete my graduation by studying in a private university. We have a small cow farm and we have some cows in this farm out of which some months ago my father sold one cow and deposited about one and a half thousand dollars (I said the value in dollars for everyone's understanding) in the bank for my education. It will take about four to five months to get admission in the university. I didn't plan to do anything with the money I saved for my education but recently the price of bitcoin has increased by about 10 thousand dollars and seeing this increase I think that I should invest in bitcoin now instead of leaving the money in the bank for these four to five months. Although I think it's a bit late for me to invest. Maybe I should have invested when Bitcoin was 26 thousand dollars then maybe I could have made a good profit at this point but there is no point in regretting what I didn't do Of course I will think about the present now. I think the price of bitcoin can cross 40 thousand dollars so investing in bitcoin now will not be a wrong decision for me at all.
That's the life that most people dream of, having parents who are able to send us to college is a hope that some children want to get because there are many parents out there who are unable to provide education up to the final level to their children. You don't need to force your parents to invest money because investing in bitcoin is not an option for their generation, even though we know that bitcoin is one of the best investments today. Regarding the education money that you save, you don't need to use it for investment because it will be quite a hassle when the money is needed but the price of bitcoin goes down.

You can use the method that most people often use and use your pocket money to invest regularly. DCA is one method that you can use because it can help you collect bitcoins. When you are still a student, there must be guarantees for educational costs and daily pocket money and it is impossible to sacrifice these completely for investment because it can disrupt the education you are currently undertaking.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 01:34:05 PM

Bitcoin has increased significantly this month and my prediction is that bitcoin will fall below $30k in November instead of rising to $40k. My friend, investing in bitcoin requires knowledge and time to research and make a long-term investment plan. You can't invest just because you think it will go to $40k, and it will, and you decide to invest because you think your thinking is right.
If you estimate that Bitcoin can fall again below $30K next month, maybe there will be a lot of people who will want to enter the market to buy Bitcoin and this will again cause another increase in Bitcoin. Because before the halving, a decline like that will continue to be exploited by many people for greater profits. Because the goal of long-term investment is to target more significant profits than just trading in the short term.

Bitcoin is unpredictable and what are you prepared for if bitcoin falls below 30k$ like I predict?
I think only new capital needs to be prepared if there is another decline in Bitcoin because ignoring the decline or just watching the decline as it occurs will not change anything and will not gain anything. So I think it's just the new capital and also the same enthusiasm in buying when we see the decline coming back in Bitcoin.

But I'm pretty sure that if bitcoin drops below 30k$, OP won't dare to buy bitcoin because he also didn't dare to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price dropped to 26k$ before. I don't know what will happen in November, what I said is just to point out to OP, don't think bitcoin will go to 40k$ and it will definitely happen as we expected. I don't think he invested in bitcoin because he realized his mistake but because he is Fomo because of the recent price increase.

|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 06:27:43 PM

But I'm pretty sure that if bitcoin drops below 30k$, OP won't dare to buy bitcoin because he also didn't dare to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price dropped to 26k$ before. I don't know what will happen in November, what I said is just to point out to OP, don't think bitcoin will go to 40k$ and it will definitely happen as we expected. I don't think he invested in bitcoin because he realized his mistake but because he is Fomo because of the recent price increase.
I would also agree with you that Bitcoin may drop below 30k again, though by the end of 2023. Although nothing can be said with 100% certainty in advance about the cryptocurrency market. It's true that Bitcoin's halving is very close and people are suffering from such FOMO as a result. If the market gives a little pump today, people think that it seems that the bull run has started. To avoid this kind of FOMO, I suggest those who are new to Bitcoin to invest long term with idle money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 206

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 08:14:17 PM

There is no best time to invest in Bitcoins. If you have money to invest, then just invest right now irrespective of the price. This is the golden rule all investors needs to follow. I can understand OP’s concern, but you need to also understand that, along with the risk, the chance of getting losses also increases. Instead of growing 10k usd, what if it fell in price? Then what you will do about your college fees ? So always invest that amount that you can afford to lose or don’t need in emergency. Hope this helps you OP to understand things better.
  Very well said, the market is not going anywhere you can invest at any time. You don’t need to make irrational decisions about your future. Investing in Bitcoin should not be done with money meant for emergency or other purposes, rather it should be either your savings or income from other sources of income because even after investing in let say Bitcoin you still need to be patient to see it rise to the level you see your gain. Bitcoin is not a one night investment and the market can’t be promised at this time. Remember we still in the bear market. We may see a downturn in bitcoin before it finally goes up.  Don’t let FOMO (fear of missing out) make you make impulsive decisions.
  I will suggest the OP should keep his money meant for his school, if you really want to invest get your own capital there are no late comers in the space. You can still see other potential project you can invest in. There are lot of potential projects in the crypto space this is why is good to be well informed about crypto before engaging in it. Never use a borrowed money or emergency money to trade that’s an irrational investment in most cases such investments tends not to be productive because you will be trading with desperation. 
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 08:33:37 PM

I didn't plan to do anything with the money I saved for my education but recently the price of bitcoin has increased by about 10 thousand dollars and seeing this increase I think that I should invest in bitcoin now instead of leaving the money in the bank for these four to five months.
I would not recommend you either investing or not investing the money for your education in Bitcoin because the market is highly unpredictable and no one can actually know the exact future. All we can do is tell you the positive and negative consequences if you decide to invest your money in Bitcoin.

Just because Bitcoin managed to go up by $10k in a few days, it doesn't really indicate that it will keep going up. So, if you invest your money in it, and it starts dropping after that and doesn't manage to go above the point where you've bought within 4 months, you will have your money stuck because your assets will be worth less than what you have invested if you sell them and if you don't do that, you will miss the admissions, obviously.

(Basically bitcoin is TOO GOOD for long term investing because one full cycle of bitcoin is 4 years long. So for short term, do not plan anything with your committed funds).
For me, you can invest if you really want but only for your own hard-earned money that you can afford to lose. But since you are going to take risk the money that your parents have provided for your admission, I would suggest to never ever do that, otherwise you will be left regretting your decision. Bitcoin may be currently at a good position but the fact that its highly volatile and any time of the day it's price will drop, that means you will only compromise your money that will be usable in the next four to five months.

I can see your passion to invest in bitcoin but never forget that investing also needs the perfect entry to the market so you can also make a positive exit. And right now, bitcoin price might be slightly high for you to enter the market. Wait for another price drop and by that time comes, use an amount that you are comfortable losing.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 08:46:37 PM

What will happen if you lose your wallet's private key or if your wallet is compromised and you lose all the funds? Your study will be heavily affected and can be stopped? If that is the case then you should have never taken that risk. Bitcoins historical statistics don't guarantee that it will have the similar growth as before. Bitcoin is important to get rid of the inflation but it is not as important as your study. You can earn more than you would have earned with your investment in bitcoin if you can get yourself educated. At the finish your education bitcoin can be purchased later on with your future earning.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
karabiber

Activity: 1372
Merit: 653

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 09:14:49 PM

If you keep doing this, your family may have to sell all your cows. When you invest (no matter where), you should always do it with amounts you can afford to lose. If you want to invest in Bitcoin with money earmarked for your education, you're not making the right move. Because Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market are highly volatile and we can't predict where the price will stand in the future. Investing in Bitcoin can of course lead to riches in the future but it's hard to predict.

The amount you invest should definitely be at a level where you won't be upset if you lose. The price of Bitcoin may not always keep going up and you could lose the money you've invested in education. Do you have a plan B for that? If things don't work out the way you want, you will be deprived of your education and you will have no money. When you make your decision, you should calculate all the possibilities and take action. I think you should save your education money for education.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 09:26:24 PM

Till now my parents are bearing the cost of my education, I have recently completed my college education and my parents wish me to complete my graduation by studying in a private university. We have a small cow farm and we have some cows in this farm out of which some months ago my father sold one cow and deposited about one and a half thousand dollars (I said the value in dollars for everyone's understanding) in the bank for my education. It will take about four to five months to get admission in the university. I didn't plan to do anything with the money I saved for my education but recently the price of bitcoin has increased by about 10 thousand dollars and seeing this increase I think that I should invest in bitcoin now instead of leaving the money in the bank for these four to five months. Although I think it's a bit late for me to invest. Maybe I should have invested when Bitcoin was 26 thousand dollars then maybe I could have made a good profit at this point but there is no point in regretting what I didn't do Of course I will think about the present now. I think the price of bitcoin can cross 40 thousand dollars so investing in bitcoin now will not be a wrong decision for me at all.
Investing in Bitcoin is very good but only for long term. Bitcoin investment will not be good for you because you will use your money for education. If you invest this money in Bitcoin and after investing your investment goes down a lot then you will be very disappointed. And then if you need money for your studies then you have to raise money by selling that investment at a low price. So my advice for you will always be that you never invest this money in Bitcoin. Because you don't know any investment rules. At any moment in any way you will lose investment. Bitcoin investment is mainly for those who invest and look back until the investment is successful.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 05:59:09 AM

Investing in bitcoin is truly a life changing than saving your fiat in the bank.

However, Bitcoin don't always give you a $10,000 increase in price in a very short period of time, that's why you have to study on how to read price charts to have your own technical analysis based on those candle sticks and news about cryptocurrency. It's not just about investing and hoping to get some decent profits like after some months of waiting.

Let's say you bought now at $34,000, it could dump to $30,000 and stays like that for months. My point is, investing in bitcoin doesn't have to be your tuition fee or anything that's already been for something important, the fund that you should invest are your extra savings, because it could take some time before you could have a decent profit.
Yeah true, you shouldn't expect to get rich overnight, but you could get rich faster than what a bank would give you, or any other legal and legit would make you rich. I mean people want to invest just a small amount and get a lot of money in return, that may not happen in crypto, surely we have heard stories like that during bull runs where someone invested something small and became super rich thanks to being lucky but that is not common and doesn't happen all the time.

Whereas, when we are talking about a situation that is a little riskier, we are talking about a period where things would be slow compared to that, but still faster than saving it in a bank, you are going to get enough money over span of 10-20 years that you would be considered rich. The hardest part is that crypto is not something people want to hold for decades, if people can overcome that fear then they are going to end up with something that could be profitable on the long run.

jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 10:17:34 AM

I think that I should invest in bitcoin now instead of leaving the money in the bank for these four to five months.

Keep one thing in mind, don't invest money that you can't afford to lose. In this case, your father sold his cow to generate money for your education and for them, it is a big amount. Bitcoin is a risky investment and not good for short-term profit at this time when there are uncertainties about the price action. What if the price dropped instead of pumping, what would you do? Do you have a backup plan?
Always invest your extra money into Bitcoin so that if the price drops, it won't affect your day-to-day life. Bitcoin is a good long-term investment. 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 12:19:39 PM

I would also agree with you that Bitcoin may drop below 30k again, though by the end of 2023. Although nothing can be said with 100% certainty in advance about the cryptocurrency market. It's true that Bitcoin's halving is very close and people are suffering from such FOMO as a result. If the market gives a little pump today, people think that it seems that the bull run has started. To avoid this kind of FOMO, I suggest those who are new to Bitcoin to invest long term with idle money.

That reminds me, OP is investing money that isn't his and can't lose it because it's money his parents gave him for school, not his pocket money or idle money. To me, a person who doesn't make money and still depends on others should not invest because it only makes them lazier and always has a get-rich-quick mindset. We should go to work, earn money with our own strength, and then invest with that money, so that we will appreciate it and invest more seriously.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 12:43:50 PM

You are in a very tight position OP, you planning to invest in Bitcoin is going to be very hard for you, because you are not making any money one way or the others it's better to learn skills right now, find ways you can make money first before thinking about investment,  at your present age I believe you have the time to learn a lot of things, I did the same when I wasn't making any money, I was living with my parents and I found Bitcoin back in 2016, I took my time to learn everything about Bitcoin and crypto, it's because I was still young and I have no responsibilities at all.

That's why I said you have all the time right now, you can look for some skills to learn around crypto world, trading is a good one and coding too, just take your time to do some research you can find a niche in crypto space that's interesting to you and start from there.

Many people who don't have anything that's bringing them money forced their way into Bitcoin investment, two guys from my city also did the same thing, today they aren't holding any Bitcoin because they are tired, they are jobless and they decide to take my advice less seriously, I told them to look for job first but they make me seem like I don't want to teach them and I did, now they know why I was hesitant in the first place, investment is not going to be fun if you are not earning money monthly.

Yes, you are right there. At Op's age, he can be considered young in the field of bitcoin business. It's not necessary to rush everything; it's good to do it slowly and at least smooth out the learning about it.

Then, once the OP really understands the beauty of Bitcoin's concept, he will surely experience the smooth profit of the thing we are talking about here. And I also think OP will give it enough time to study it.

Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 01:18:00 PM

It is a good initiative to invest in bitcoins but what will you do if the money you are using goes to loss for some reason. Will you stop your education for investing in bitcoin? I think you shouldn't take any risk that wastes your life. I know that bitcoin is the best and profitable business at this time. There are several logical reasons for a perfect opportunity for those who will invest now, but there are no guarantees. You will gain but loss may cause you problems. If you have another backup so that you can continue your studies even if Bitcoin suddenly goes bearish. If there is such a situation then you can definitely take a risk of investing in Bitcoin. Because we know that nothing good can be achieved without taking risks. Those who will give importance to their future from now will be able to move towards success.
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 01:36:41 PM

What will happen if you lose your wallet's private key or if your wallet is compromised and you lose all the funds? Your study will be heavily affected and can be stopped? If that is the case then you should have never taken that risk. Bitcoins historical statistics don't guarantee that it will have the similar growth as before. Bitcoin is important to get rid of the inflation but it is not as important as your study. You can earn more than you would have earned with your investment in bitcoin if you can get yourself educated. At the finish your education bitcoin can be purchased later on with your future earning.

I feel like the OP is only looking at the profits that bitcoin can generate without being aware of the risks he will face by investing without knowledge and more seriously he is investing a money that cannot be lost. It doesn't need to be serious that he lost his wallet or couldn't access it, just ask what will happen if within the next 5 months the price of bitcoin drops to 20k USD. That alone is enough to make him have to drop out of school or his parents will have to sell more assets for him to continue studying. Studying is what he should focus on, not investing in bitcoin.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Out of mind

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 01:58:33 PM

OP since you are a student, and you plan to invest in Bitcoin I think it is good. But you had a chance a long time ago when the price of bitcoin was low, if you had bought bitcoins with the money kept in the bank by your father, then today you could have made a good profit. Also, I think if you had invested at that time you would have got a good profit after four or five months, and later you could have attended university with that money. Since you did not do this, such a plan did not occur in your mind, so it may have been a mistake. But I think if you are currently investing in bitcoins, you may be in a lot of danger because bitcoins are worth so much right now. Also, you may need money to get into the university, so you can't invest now, you have to use your money for your studies. However, if you try, you can definitely buy and hold some bitcoins that you can save for the future and get a good amount of money out of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gallar

Activity: 630
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 02:10:33 PM

~Snip
In the world of bitcoin investment, the basic understanding that must be applied is regarding the use of capital. As far as I know, Bitcoin investment requires the use of very cold capital (not to be used in the long term). Although investing in Bitcoin can be said to have the smallest risk compared to investing in Altcoins. But still, you have to be careful and always minimize the risks that might come your way. Moreover, you intend to use your education costs to invest in bitcoin. In my opinion, this can be said to have quite a big risk. So basically you have to be able to calculate the worst possibility and see the best potential. Indeed, if you look at bitcoin price movements from year to year, bitcoin always has price movements that tend to increase in price. But the problem is, you only intend to invest money for your education costs in Bitcoin for only a few months, because you will use the money for your education costs. So your decision not to invest the money in bitcoin, may be for the best. Because as I explained above, bitcoin investment must use cold money. So the bitcoin investment process becomes calmer and smoother.

Maybe I should have invested when Bitcoin was 26 thousand dollars then maybe I could have made a good profit at this point but there is no point in regretting what I didn't do Of course I will think about the present now. I think the price of bitcoin can cross 40 thousand dollars so investing in bitcoin now will not be a wrong decision for me at all.
You don't need to regret this deeply. Although it is true that Bitcoin is currently experiencing a price increase. However, it's a good idea that you managed to avoid this risk. Because after all, using education money to invest is not a good move, even in bitcoin investment. So even if you feel like you've wasted Bitcoin's potential right now. But as you may be sure, Bitcoin always has the potential to experience another price increase. Moreover, currently bitcoin will face a halving cycle and bull market where bitcoin usually experiences higher price increases. So now you better focus on looking for cold capital to invest in Bitcoin and study the science carefully. Because bitcoin's future potential is now greater than what you're missing out on.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 02:29:45 PM

OP since you are a student, and you plan to invest in Bitcoin I think it is good. But you had a chance a long time ago when the price of bitcoin was low, if you had bought bitcoins with the money kept in the bank by your father, then today you could have made a good profit. Also, I think if you had invested at that time you would have got a good profit after four or five months, and later you could have attended university with that money. Since you did not do this, such a plan did not occur in your mind, so it may have been a mistake. But I think if you are currently investing in bitcoins, you may be in a lot of danger because bitcoins are worth so much right now. Also, you may need money to get into the university, so you can't invest now, you have to use your money for your studies. However, if you try, you can definitely buy and hold some bitcoins that you can save for the future and get a good amount of money out of it.
That is something he should think about and know what he prioritizes first because if I'm in his position, I'd rather focus more on studying and only invest my extra money if there is. I know OP wants to be in self-support but he must know that there is perfect timing for investing. It was not regrettable not to invest today nor we can say that we missed the opportunity because there is much better fortune awaits him if he finishes his studies. It was only regrettable if we did nothing and spent our money on stuff that never gives us returns but it was for studies which is very important for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: