Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Best Bitcoin Chart Ever  (Read 248 times)
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2023, 02:22:38 PM

Hi everyone,
And if you want to know my future prediction, it's of $178,000 in Oct-Nov of 2025. Do not sell. All the best!  Wink

Senior, first of congrats on an epic prediction, I'm assuming as you were confident you would have already accumulated enough for your target, more if we still consider your trend line if any sort of upset happens the support will remain between the 22k to 26k range and this is what potentially being discussed in the TG and on the forum, some of the people are impatiently waiting for a dip.

They hoping to not miss out and wait for a healthy dip toa accumulate once at that time, let's see it happens or not because current market sentiments are highly bullish for long frame and for the ATH I'm still predicting between the 120k to 145k range till the cycles deadline.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 916

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 03:17:57 AM

what a nice hit bro  Cool what your prediction for next year before the another ATH reaches is the next year our previous ATH going to hit.

My prediction in the next year is we break the 45K level which also a crucial point to bull market. But yeah I think we gonna se the 50K level back in 2024 what do u think?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 03:26:56 PM

what a nice hit bro  Cool what your prediction for next year before the another ATH reaches is the next year our previous ATH going to hit.

My prediction in the next year is we break the 45K level which also a crucial point to bull market. But yeah I think we gonna se the 50K level back in 2024 what do u think?

TBH my prediction for 2024 is quite high for me, its necessary for Bitcoin to hit a new ATH and by the end of 2023, I'm expecting a range of 40k to 42k range in a regular scenario.

Most of us are currently who own some low coins, are expecting a crash but TBH its really a scenario with decent rarity according to the recent market momentum market is indicating highly bullish rally for the coming months as well, but some upset from the EYF can really fill the desires of the hungary accumulators.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 916

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 12:58:00 PM

TBH my prediction for 2024 is quite high for me, its necessary for Bitcoin to hit a new ATH and by the end of 2023, I'm expecting a range of 40k to 42k range in a regular scenario.

Most of us are currently who own some low coins, are expecting a crash but TBH its really a scenario with decent rarity according to the recent market momentum market is indicating highly bullish rally for the coming months as well, but some upset from the EYF can really fill the desires of the hungary accumulators.

Well same as I do 2024 might be a wonderful year for bitcoin, if all ETF is approved by SEC next year 50K is not impossible to reach. Since Im pretty sure that 40-43K gonna reach in this year.

And lot of companies might join the crypto aswell since the MicroStrategy make 1 Billion unrealized profit already

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███