Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terracore - SCRAP  (Read 94 times)
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 09:34:20 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2024, 06:14:09 PM by VanKushFamily.com

This Game is Basically the same kind of Thing as like what Arnold Swarzanater was in Ads for, where You have a kind of Base with Number Values Representing Stats, the Game Overall is even Less Complex than the Base Attack Games, but it's the same Basic Structure. You maybe Played like a Mafia Wars Game on MySpace that was Similar if You remember. The Game is Fueled by in Game Spending, which You can make Faster by going on the Market, so I make this Post here to First Tell Everyone that the Price now is about as Low as it will Ever be. And that there is a Likelyhood that the Value of this Currency will be much Higher, because there are only 11,000,000 in Circulation now, which is not like VKBT which Only has about 1,000,000 in Circulation after now 2 Years. But it is much Better than Other Tokens.

HIVE Blog
https://hive.blog/@terracore

Here is the Website
https://www.terracoregame.com/

It is about $10 to Join, and I will get into how it all Works, I spent about $30 on it all together and most of that is Staked, which seems to be Ignored by most People. From what I can tell so far, most People don't even Really know what they are doing and this is going to be a Great Opportunity for the Van Kush Family and Everyone Following our Threads, because we can make this Part of what we are doing and Everyone can make some Money. Right now is the Best Time to Buy, I know many will come in Later so don't just go Buy, Buy, Buy, there are kind of Strategies that need to be Followed. What most People seem to do is increase their Attack Power and ignore Staking, and they don't Spend $30. If Everyone Spent $30 and they had just 10,000 users, it would be like $1 per SCRAP maybe. Right now I just have been Buying (Starting Today) about 6,000 SCRAP for about 3 HIVE. That's out of a Total of 11,000,000 SCRAP which is an Ability to Basically Buy in. 100,000 is 10% of 1,000,000.

So it seems like most of the People are coming in with just a few Dollars, or Nothing. They are Focusing on Attacking Other People, and they don't have an Engineering Level, or anything Staked, so they don't have a Large Pool to Withdraw from. If they were Smart, Talking about Game Strategies and Things, they would say "Those who want to Log on Several Times a Day can Focus on Attacking Other People, but You Only get 8 Attacks a Day, so You can't Really do it all Day anyways", and "Those who don't want to Log on much will Focus on Staking, and Engineering, and Spend some Money getting some to Stake and put some on Defense, and some on Attacking if You want some Extra Income". It's that Simple.

Attack is something You have to Log in Every Day for.

Mining is something You can Check Once a Week or something (Someone can Attack and Rob You though).

And, the more we all have Staked, the more we all Buy and Spend, the Higher tha Value goes, because it is not being Sold on the Market, the more Players there are with SCRAP in the System, the Less there is on the Market, and these aren't Infinity Tokens on World of Warcraft, this is a Cryptocurrency, so as People Learn this and do this the Price goes up. The Market Price goes up as these Tokens become more and more Rare, Per Person.

So I just wanted Everyone to understand that over the next Few Weeks and Months, and then I will also put together some Buying Tutorials and Things to Help Everyone.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 06:15:28 PM

How to Buy HIVE Tokens, Part 1
https://blurt.blog/blurtdallas/@vankushfamily/4tmhjb-intro-to-buying-vkbt-part-1
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 08:35:19 PM

I am going to Spend Thousands of Dollars on HIVE over the next Months and Months, with some of that going to $SCRAP and $PEPE and $ZING and Things, and I will Start doing a Tutorial for this Game, regarding getting a Ship and going to Other Planets and Fighting Bosses and Whatnot. And then we will have a Group of People at some Point getting NFTs, but I will Start by Showing Everyone how it Works and then I will have NFTs. There is a whole aspect of the Game related to making Chests and Things, and that is what You would want to do.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 07:27:43 PM

If You are doing a Holding Technique, make sure that You have a High Defense, like 300+ Defense. And we are about to get Started doing some Things over the next few Months, and I will Start Showing New People how to use HIVE, and STEEM and BLURT and this will be Part of it.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 08:50:08 PM

Here is a Tutorial for a Good way to Play the Game and that if Everyone knows we will Start to have a Market for this Currency from inside the Game. To do this You will want to have a Large Stake, You want to Stake as many SCRAP as You can, and Staking Means You get to Keep them. The way this Game Works is Right now there are 10,000,000 to 11,000,000 in Circulation and that goes up Pretty Quickly, but if You have 1% of the 11,000,000 then You get about 1/2 of 1% of the Rewards that come out Everyday, and 2% gets about 1%, etc. It could be 1:1, instead of 1:2, I am not exactly sure about the Ratio. But You want as many of that 11,000,000 as POSSIBLE to be on Your Account, either Staked or Burned (You don't get the Burned ones back, but they make Your Account Better).

So, You want to Start this with as much Staked as Possible, because this will Increase Your Luck and this Technique is Luck, it is Basically Gambling, but Gambling on Your Stats, and it is kind of like Dungeons and Dragons, so this is the main Part of the Game. It is Only about $0.80 (Eighty Cents) in USD to Roll, so this isn't too bad as far as Gambling. For 80 Cents (and it might get Cheaper if SCRAP goes up in Value, so Hold Your SCRAP for this also, not just for Direct sale on TribalDEX and HIVE-Engine).

I wanted Everyone to know all of that First so that they DEFINITELY Raise their Luck, and then You will want Your Other Stats to be at Least 300 Each, and this is Really maybe something to wait to do until You have Even more on Your Stats, because there is no Reason for Everyone to Lose $3 or $4 Right away before they decide to Spend that on their Stats, which would do more for Your ability in the Quests. So don't just go do the Quests Right away, but that is what this is about. Raise Your Luck and Favor (Staked and Burned) and Your Defense and Offense, and then get FLUX and Spend it doing Quests instead of Fighting Monsters. But then You can also use Your FLUX to Fight Monsters if You want to also.

Once Your Stats are all Good, that means You should be Mining something like 20+ SCRAP per Hour, and have 300-400 Offense and Defense, and as High a Luck Profile and Critical Hit Profile as Possible, then go and do Quests. If You do not have Stats that High, You can do Quests, but You will want to Complete the Quest at about the 9th Round. Because the Quests are Basically Dice Rolls, and You Start with a 100% Chance if You have 150 Attack and 150 Defense, but then it gets Harder and Harder, and You will Lose Everything (Like Gambling) if You don't have Good Enough Stats to get a Good Roll and Continue on.

What You get for doing this is Relics, and these Relics are used to make Crates. Crates Drop the Other NFTs. So then this gets You into the NFT Market on the Game, where You Sell Things Directly for HIVE instead of for SCRAP. So this can Help Create a Cycle where there is Money Moving around, so that as New People come in there is Competition between People to Sell Cheaper NFTs than the Next Person, and the SCRAP Attributes, instead of just the SCRAP being the main Focus. If the NFTs could become more Central, then all the SCRAP would be Worth more. And, the Nature of the NFT Market being HIVE Based makes it where People with SCRAP who experience Capital Gains, can take those Gains and put them back into the Game by Buying NFTs, and thereby make their Accounts Better, and set themselves up to make more Money; and, You can Sell the Relics.

The Relics make the Crates, and You get Relics for Completing Quests. So if You do not have Enough Relics to make a Crate,

1. You have to Buy more Relics on the NFT Market, using HIVE

2. You have to Sell Your Relics to someone else, getting HIVE

It Takes 100 Relics to make a Crate.

So now, if we could have People on a Relic Hunt, and have Everyone Hunting Relics like they are the Most Important Part of the Game, then there could be some Money in the Game, that could change the Entire Framework. Because Right now, if You don't get Your Stats up as like I'm Talking about, meaning if You don't Spend $30-$40 on this Game, then You are going to not be making much of anything anyways. It gets a lot Easier in all Aspects once You have these Stats up. The Only issue being that as I say this, more People will get Better, and it will be Harder to Fight Other Players and Easier to get the Relics.

And there is no Reason that this should not become as Popular as the Game that Arnold Swartzenater Advertised, or Kingdoms of Camelot, or Evony, or any of those Games that People Spend Money on just to get out Aggression on People they've never met, and Buy Protective Shields for their Kingdom. I know there are People that use Bots for those Games and are Completely Obsessed and they make no Money on it. And maybe Terracore should Create a Bot for Everyone to use, or someone else Should (and make it where You Sign in Using Keychain on HIVE).

They Probably need a Chat Aspect, but that could Happen here or in their Discord Chat. But the more Chat there is, and Guilds, and People who Start making Friends on the Game (I'll be Bringing People in, so Feel Free to come Join what I am doing, I will Keep doing it for Years just so that we have something to Earn Extra Income for our Token Users).

And just so Everyone knows, the Best way to do all of this is First to Put at Least 1,000 on HIVE, and Power Up, so You have HIVE Power, and that would cost around $400 Right now. And then You can Start Creating Income, and You can go and Post on HIVE about the Terracore Game the way I am Posting here, but with Pictures of You Playing the Game, and You can get Money from the Blogs for Posting about the Game. And You can Fund Yourself Playing the Game by Posting about the Game. But what we are going to be doing is Creating a Community, and we will all Vote on Each Other and Post about these Things, and Earn mostly by Voting for Each Other. And I will Start Everything off and get a HIVE Account Funded with HIVE Power. And a BLURT Account Funded with BLURT Power, and we have VKBT, which is our Own Token like SCRAP (ours is Better though, just no Game Attached).

We will be Creating a Bot and a Group on Discord, so we will have a Chat Channel where People can Talk about this, and we will Post this Thread there. The Bot will be Centered around VKBT, and People will get Rewarded for being involved in the Community. And this will all go Together, so that we can have a Cycle of Income for Everyone involved in our Token.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:59:21 PM

I Upgraded my Engineering so I get about 80 SCRAP per Hour, and Upgraded my Defense to about 700, so now no one can Hardly Attack me and I should be able to just Check it like once a Day or more or less, but I won't have to Check it as often and should be able to Collect Good amounts.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:21:26 PM

I just wanted to let Everyone know the kind of Background Meaning of this Thread, and the Discussion about $PEPE and Things. We, the Van Kush Family, are going to make Crypto-Tokens on the HIVE-Engine Blockchain, Work Better, as in have more Buyers and Sellers, and a Higher Price. And not just by Merit of being on HIVE-Engine, so I am not just saying "Our Customers will make it Better", even though they will too, and the Other Tokens Creators and Users will Benefit from any Money they Earn from my Token. But also I will be Selling some of our Token for HIVE, then I will be using that HIVE to Power Up to HIVE Power and using it on Currencies on the Exchange. We might Revitalize Proof of Brain for example. We are going to Try to get 1,000,000 out of the 11,000,000 SCAP and put it towards Our Account Stats and Holdings. Just as Examples of what we are already Working on.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:39:08 PM

Ok, so I am Ranked #38 in the Entire Game, I do still get SCRAP Stolen but when I Collect it is usually between 100 and 300 sitting there Ready. I am Staking 170,000 SCRAP and want to get that up to maybe 500,000 or more, so that I am Holding and have Burned on my Account, 1,000,000+ SCRAP so that my Account will account for about 1/11 or 1/12 of all the SCRAP that exists, and will be Constantly Mining more.

The kind of "Big Strategy" that is going to come Through is that I am Working on some HIVE-Engine Tokens and a MATIC Token, and when those Start Earning Thousands and Thousands of Dollars, I will put some of that into SCRAP and PEPE and Other HIVE-Engine Tokens, like Proof of Brain and CTP. We will Start using all of the Other Tokens and Raising their Value, so that we are using a Number of Valuable Tokens.

For example, DRIP, and BBH (Bitcoin Backed HIVE). We will Invest in all of these and likely Raise the Price of all of them, and we will be like DRIP, Taking about our Holdings and what that means for the Community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: