Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: many CEXs faces strongest regulatory pressure, will you use CEXs/DEXs/TEXs?  (Read 415 times)
Tsp_exchange (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 06:52:32 AM

I completely agree with your perspective. Currently, the data indicates that most users still prefer using centralized exchanges (CEX) due to their low entry barriers, convenience, simplicity, and high liquidity—issues that decentralized exchanges (DEX) have not yet resolved.

This is precisely the pain point and opportunity we have identified and why we have launched the Transparent Exchange (TEX). It retains the secure, transparent, and decentralized characteristics of DEXs while addressing the issue of insufficient liquidity through liquidity aggregation. Moreover, by utilizing the ERC-4337 account abstraction technology proposed by Vitalik Buterin, we enhance the user experience. With just one app, users can trade conveniently anytime, anywhere. The app's Beta version is currently in internal testing, and those interested can contact me to apply for participation. A web version will also be coming soon.

What do you think users will choose TEXs/CEXs/DEXs, what's the reason?
Let me start by saying that I only know DEX and CEX, but TEX is alien to me in cryptocurrency dealings. Regardless, I will continue to use CEX which is against the advice of everyone, I have my own mind and decisions to make. I will only continue to be careful with them and be smart with trusting my assets in their custody.

I believe many who would condemn CEX are using it, but I don't pretend. This is actually the arrangement that best suits my trading and exchange experiences, not DEX which is not much liquid and might depend on a certain waiting time. But CEX is fast, convenient and readily available, it's such an arrangement that has a lot of businesses built around it that anyone could transact easily and swiftly without hassles.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: