Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2024, 12:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with 1 BTC as a Nigerian  (Read 869 times)
asarfiar

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2024, 02:34:08 PM

It's no news that the economy of our country is draining day by day, leading to more Bitcoin advocates in the country. With the continuous hardship in the country, I bring to y'all this topic " what to do with 1 BTC as a Nigerian".

So, I once saw on a thread somewhere in the forum where these white people posted houses and cars they'd get if they had a Bitcoin and it varied from country to country. Decided to bring it to our board since we can all relate to the current price of 1 BTC which was recently over $34,000 and in our Naira currency is #27,110,056.50.

We really don't have to limit it to houses and cars only, just generally as a Nigerian what would you do with 1 BTC? Get a business, trade , hodl, real estate and many others...
OP I agree with you, 1btc in Naira currency is #27,110,056.50 but you can use this 1btc in any business that can be a source of livelihood for your family. Suppose this 1btc of yours starts to depreciate when your country's economy infrastructure collapses leading to loss of household livelihood. So, according to me you can look for other ways by dropping this 1btc thought and when your bitcoin reaches its certain level you will get gold reward, which can be more than current market (three/four times). With DCA method you can participate in bull run by investing your BTC but it can be boon for you in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: