Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a formula for Bitcoin starters?  (Read 637 times)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 11:45:04 AM

Starting Bitcoin investment with little capital will be very challenging mostly if that happens to be the major survival option of the investor. And in cases where the investor plans on using the proceed to solve their needs they might end up selling when the price have dropped just to settle the pressing need of that time.

As experienced investors are there measures that can be imbibed by new investors with little capital to help boast their capital. Some will want to mention patience which I will agree to but in situations where the money is needed to meet an emergency need how to you tackle such situations. Your formula might be a saving approach.

In my honest opinion, if you are the type of investor who wants to experience making a lot of money in the future in the field of cryptocurrency business and you know yourself that you cannot afford to buy a Bitcoin, I suggest that you research other cryptocurrency that you know can also give you potential savings in the future and is also capable of not being left behind when Bitcoin's value kicks in.

But if you can afford to buy 1 bitcoin or more and hold it long-term until the bull run, I would say to prioritize that, because if you only save around 0.05 bitcoin, this amount cannot buy a house and lot or give you one of your dreams in life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: