Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pure Bitcoin Price Manipulation  (Read 63 times)
Justbillywitt (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 199

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 10:11:26 AM
Merited by DiMarxist (3), Samlucky O (2), Obim34 (2), Troytech (2), DaNNy001 (1), Salahmu (1)

My people una dey see waitin dey happen with bitcoin price ever since the ETF approval. Many thought it was going to be an upward trends after the sec approval, but na different thing we dey see in the pricing of bitcoin. But I want you people to understand that this one na pure manipulation wey dem plan out so that weaker hands go sell off, so that the big players and institution buyers go fit come in and buy at a cheaper price. I want you to remember that there can only be 21 Million bitcoin that will ever exit, and the world population is over 8 billion and still growing. This will make bitcoin the most scarce commodity in the world in few years to come as the world population keeps  growing. Ask yourself why didn't Grayscale sell their bitcoin before now? Why are they selling now after ETF approval and halving just less than 100 days away? Yes I understand that everyone has the right to sell their bitcoin whenever they wish to do so. I am really convinced that something is going on behind the scene that newbies investors and weaker hands cannot see, but we that have been in the game (bitcoin investment) for long understand this trick. Make use of this opportunity and gather as much bitcoin as you can, because there is certainty that you will never regret buying it this dip (cheap price) in months to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 10:48:51 AM

My people una dey see waitin dey happen with bitcoin price ever since the ETF approval. Many thought it was going to be an upward trends after the sec approval, but na different thing we dey see in the pricing of bitcoin. But I want you people to understand that this one na pure manipulation wey dem plan out so that weaker hands go sell off, so that the big players and institution buyers go fit come in and buy at a cheaper price. I want you to remember that there can only be 21 Million bitcoin that will ever exit, and the world population is over 8 billion and still growing. This will make bitcoin the most scarce commodity in the world in few years to come as the world population keeps  growing. Ask yourself why didn't Grayscale sell their bitcoin before now? Why are they selling now after ETF approval and halving just less than 100 days away? Yes I understand that everyone has the right to sell their bitcoin whenever they wish to do so. I am really convinced that something is going on behind the scene that newbies investors and weaker hands cannot see, but we that have been in the game (bitcoin investment) for long understand this trick. Make use of this opportunity and gather as much bitcoin as you can, because there is certainty that you will never regret buying it this dip (cheap price) in months to come.

For sure what we are experiencing now is price manipulation, but since we know what their plans are, we don't need to panic or behave like a newbie investors. Right from the start when the price dipped to $42k I saw that as a massive opportunity to buy more, and since that time my accumulation price has increased because that might be the least the price can go before the bull run. And when the price dipped further to $39k I became more aggressive. Despite the manipulation, I still believe that the pump we all expected will definitely come to play but gradually. Currently the price is now at $41k it might pump again after a while, because even the manipulation caused by Grayscale can only reach a certain amount and after that Bitcoin network will definitely resist the manipulation to work normally.
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 168

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 12:04:14 PM

For sure some few people are in control of what is happening in the Bitcoin market right now. this people might be an organization not just individuals. Even with their manipulation it's certain that most of the people who truly understand the concept of shadow parties will follow the follow and accumulate more than sell. Even if they try all the strategies in the world to keep people in one strata (social level) we will surely resist the evil gradually.
At the end it's good to remind us that instead of sell as they try to manipulate the market we should buy more inorder to be amongst the people who will reap the fruit of Satoshi Nakamoto.

Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 12:45:11 PM

My people una dey see waitin dey happen with bitcoin price ever since the ETF approval. Many thought it was going to be an upward trends after the sec approval, but na different thing we dey see in the pricing of bitcoin.
The fall in the price of Bitcoin after the ETF approval made me suspect that there is a regulatory body behind manipulating the price of Bitcoin. Dont banter me; it may be a fallacy or a factual point. Think about it: some people, if not everyone, were expecting to see an immediate upward movement in the price of bitcoin after the approval; instead, it was the opposite. How did it happen? Is it that they knew what people would be expecting and had to lower the price so that people would hold their bitcoins or panic sell them off out of fear of a dip?

If anyone knows why the price is falling, do well to share the information. I am very curious to know why. However, I expected it to be this way. But when you look at it logically, if there is an increase in demand, there should be an increase in the price because there is not much supply. Which is exactly supposed to happen after the ETF is approved? When did so many investors want to buy through the ETF, or was the ETF already trading or holding a huge amount of bitcoin before they got approved? It is illegal, you know!

Moreno233

Activity: 322
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 02:17:35 PM
Merited by Justbillywitt (3)

There is no traded commodity that move in one direction forever, they will always retrace or correct and Bitcoin is no exception. Such retracement does not just happen, they are triggered by people who have the capital to manipulate the market like Grayscale is doing. They acquired 635,236 BTC on September 14th 2022 when Bitcoin was around $20,000. They held it till this year and started taking profits when the price reached $29k and continued even till after the ETF when price went up above $40k. You can check record of their selling in this link: https://bitcointreasuries.net/entities/50.  To them it is just business and how to book profits, they don't care about you or anyone. You should not be surprised that after this profit taking stage and price of Bitcoin drop so hard, they might still start buying again and the cycle continues. You can call it market manipulation but to them it is simply a way of managing the books. 

Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 03:07:52 PM

There is one thing about this crypto market that I just understand which is first we as traders if you don’t understand the market well nah you go carry your hand set your self up, in aspect of this bitcoin ETF approval the hype that came with it was so much that some people get over confidence say the market go boom just after the approval.

And when you they this convinced without control you go end up to carry Watin u suppose use do another thing carry buy bitcoin, and when the price of bitcoin no come happen the way eh suppose pump as you expect and the news way u dy wait for don happen you to realize say the only option you get nah to sell off and you no get as you wan do am base on say you get other plans for the money even if no profit add for the asset you still gat sell which you go end up to run lose, nah why I they advise people no too get hope for market in other to reduce the disappointment way they come with am.

EL MOHA

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 03:58:50 PM
Merited by Abu-Naim (2)

Ask yourself why didn't Grayscale sell their bitcoin before now? Why are they selling now after ETF approval and halving just less than 100 days away? Yes I understand that everyone has the right to sell their bitcoin whenever they wish to do so. I am really convinced that something is going on behind the scene that newbies investors and weaker hands cannot see,

You Dey right in some cases about price manipulation but senior man, this thing no be like say price manipulation although if the ETF actually hold ground well then fit actually get that advantage of maybe manipulating the price something we me i still believe say he go hard small. If you look am na this thing government see for that US when they allow sec to accept ETF but Omo he no go work easily, you know how many people get plenty bitcoin pass those investors and them no go gree for this manipulation?

Upon that question of why Garyscale sell now ago tell you say maybe na their target from onset say if the price touch $45k to $46k them go sell because them know say this bitcoin go come down a bit before bull run so them just use business strategy. In fact no be only them sell even Microstrategy self sell although them talk don talk am before say if the thing reach that price them go sell maybe na same strategy wey Garyscale use. If you reason am if na like $16k them buy am na like 3x them don do so oo. This people no Dey rush all this things na gradually then they carry out their plans. The best thing na watin you just talk now make person fashe them hold him thing for long because no matter watin happen he go always bounce back.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: