Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Colleges still refuse to apologize for promoting violence against me.  (Read 303 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 09:55:54 AM

Something like that reminds me of what actually happens in societies and their education system. They get too suspicious of you if you are independent or so called freethinker who do not think like them. They feel you are different, become suspicious of you and think you will likely expose their bad secrets.
If you don't have a Superior Master who can save you from their evil master, then they oppress and discomfort you till you are conquered and fully become their master's slave like the rest who he used to discomfort and conquer you.
I don't want you to assume that those in the lower level all crave your blood. There are half humans half zombies who could still be sympathetic toward fellow hybrids and towards full humans but they are overwhelmed by their collective dark side.

Now, it's expected that those who made it to the higher level have been fully/mostly transformed to zombies, or better still, they have been fully/mostly programmed to behave more like their evil master, and the behavior includes strong deception, disguise, pretense, etc in order to look like the real ones from the good side.

The solution is to rely completely on the Superior MASTER or they'll eventually conquer you.

There are too many bad secrets groups/cults many do not know they are part of, that are programmed to behave in ways that outside forces would find oppressive. They only show you love when you have become like them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 713
Merit: 51

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 01:18:54 PM

Ucy-Yes. Academia is a cult full of people who drink the kool-aid with rosary peas floating on the top and are going for seconds.

Academia is also 100% unprofessional. Since they are so unprofessional, they scare the crap out of everyone and they try very hard to convince that the degrees that they sell people are absolute trash. And since they are in a cult, they are not willing to change their views on anything nor are the willing to admit to how desperately wrong they are when they act so unprofessionally and promote violence. I do not think that they get that by refusing to promote violence, the only thing they are doing is compelling people like me to call them out even more.

Since academic institutions are so unprofessional, soon a few people in a bio-safety level 4 lab are going to drink a lot of vodka and get totally wasted. They are going to ignore all safety protocols and then a pathogen that was designed to infect humans is going to escape the lab and cause another global pandemic. And of course, the lab will completely cover up the entire mess like they did in Wuhan, and nobody is going to become any wiser after the accident (they do not listen to me when I try to warn them that bad things are going to happen because academic institutions are too unprofessional to have dangerous biological laboratories).

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 06:15:16 PM

Many teachers who have clashes with the students then they even cancel the exam of the students mostly which affect the student whole year badly and that is a step of the student towards another way.

Don't ever think of leaving the college as it is not good in this way there is no fault of the student mostly because he is tortured in a way that he should take the step and he should leave the college.

Even same things happens to me many times which I'm regretting now that why I do this. These all things are related to the study and the college we don't have to take a huge actions against them.
larry_vw_1955

Activity: 1050
Merit: 362

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 01:52:23 AM

Ucy-Yes. Academia is a cult full of people who drink the kool-aid with rosary peas floating on the top and are going for seconds.
so did you break the bonds of academia ? academia may not be for everyone.

Academia is also 100% unprofessional. Since they are so unprofessional, they scare the crap out of everyone and they try very hard to convince that the degrees that they sell people are absolute trash. And since they are in a cult, they are not willing to change their views on anything nor are the willing to admit to how desperately wrong they are when they act so unprofessionally and promote violence. I do not think that they get that by refusing to promote violence, the only thing they are doing is compelling people like me to call them out even more.

if this is really you then that's amazing.

https://mathoverflow.net/users/22277/joseph-van-name

over 27,000 postings on that site alone.  Shocked

what a genius.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: