Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not share your bitcoin holdings with everyone  (Read 1982 times)
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 06:58:35 AM
Merited by Antotena (3), JayJuanGee (1)

Many people want to showoff their profitable earn from bitcoin and never hidden yet with how much profit earned or how much bitcoin assets have in their wallet, some people want to get respect from the other by showoff their bitcoin. No recommended sharing with how many bitcoin or altcoin assets have in our wallet but make it private only know by our family only. Many people have understood well with bitcoin transaction and how to withdraw become fiat, when getting chance with people interested for showoff their bitcoin assets will be target by thief how to stole his bitcoin assets.

Some one want to get more interested with their social media account by showoff with how many bitcoin in their wallet, I think better make privacy with your assets and close chance from thief or criminal cases happen to us when not sharing with how many bitcoin asset we hold in wallet.

In the beginning, I felt like it was only people who gamble that did the showoff but I noticed a lot of people showing off their assets in Bitcoin and most especially people who have training centers for those who want to train, maybe to show the evidence of how much they are making but is that really necessary to me it is not at all, exposing the value of you asset it just another way of exposing your self to been attacked, and also for respect and to be recognized of their worth, family knowing is not a bad idea but showing off on different social media is just childish to me. and even in the family circle of some bad friends once they know you have Bitcoin they will try to enter your wallet once they get the chance and that is why you have to be very careful of what you disclose, the best thing anyone can do is to keep their holding private that is the best they can do for them self. 

One of the features of Bitcoin is it anonymity as a hodler it's expected not disclose your asset to any close friends, because lack of trust as well as avoid flaunting of your Bitcoin asset once you did that you would be become a kidnapper target mostly if you are based in a notorious city, I read a similar story of guy who live in country who was kidnapped at gun point and forced to transfer all his Bitcoin asset in his Binance account unfortunately he emptied all his coins to the kidnappers before he was let off the hook thereafter after some investigations it was discovered that the guy live an extravagant life style as well flaunting his wealth which prompted his kidnap.
the anonymity was the best because once that privacy is not maintained and that is why you see a lot of crime where people are killed and their assets are stolen just because they were too loud about their assets and they get robbed and eventually even killed process of robbery, and even set up because the world we live in now a lot of jealous people everywhere. and if not for anything I don't see any importance in showing off your assets to people that won't have any value to you so what is no the point. and that is why so many people are even kidnapped just because of how they live their lives and that is why in some cities even if you have money it is just better to live a low-key life to avoid things like this.

It's right everytime try to hide your holdings. In our country crypto is illigali if you are investing money in it if amy how government know that you are investing and holding crypto that's create a bog problem in you life. I always hide my holding and some people in my family know that I invest in cryptocurrency and hold. In my opinion don't share your investment it's harmful for you in future.
imagine, in your country, if you don't even watch what you say even your neighbors can snitch on you, and at the end of the day you will get arrested, and you caused it, and I know in that country of yours there are people who will be investing in bitcoin heavily but no one will suspect because they are keeping their mouth shut because of they know the risk behind it, and even in your family people you tell about your bitcoin should be very few not everybody you tell about your bitcoin, because even in the family not everyone likes you and can also snitch on you.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 04:03:55 PM

Two friends used to work in the same company, the two friends did not join the company at the same time but the first friend gave the second friend an opportunity to work in that company. Initially there was good bonding between the two but as time changed the distance between the two increased. The second friend worked better than the first friend to please the owner of the company due to which the second friend was given a promotion which the first friend could not accept. The first friend's comment was that the person I hired could not be my boss in my company, that's why he fired him from the company by making various slurs on the name of the second friend. After this incident, I feel that no one really wants my own good, since I have to fulfill my responsibilities and protect myself, there is no need to share my personal matters with others unnecessarily. 

There is no need to share the investment that I will invest with because I will not get any benefit from sharing my investment with him rather he can harm me and he can do everything for his interest. There are things that my neighbor or my friend might be jealous of if they hear about them, I keep them completely secret and I keep them from my family too.
This is more to the personality of the two friends that you tell and may talk about unhealthy competition occurs between the two, causing social jealousy of the success of each other. What is behind we do not tell anyone about the investment we live in Bitcoin. First we do not want to be exposed to public space because if one person knows then they will definitely tell others. Both there will be many people who will borrow money and in the end will make friendship more tenuous because of the difficulty of paying debts after borrowing.

Third is a case where everyone will avoid it with too many people who know we are involved in Bitcoin will provide opportunities for anyone to do things we don't want. Robbery and extortion can happen because people think we have a lot of money through Bitcoin storage because one bitcoin has a fairly fantastic price. So try not to make investment in Bitcoin known by many people because it can provide an uncertain level of security especially if you live in a vulnerable area.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 04:03:01 AM

Two friends used to work in the same company, the two friends did not join the company at the same time but the first friend gave the second friend an opportunity to work in that company. Initially there was good bonding between the two but as time changed the distance between the two increased. The second friend worked better than the first friend to please the owner of the company due to which the second friend was given a promotion which the first friend could not accept. The first friend's comment was that the person I hired could not be my boss in my company, that's why he fired him from the company by making various slurs on the name of the second friend. After this incident, I feel that no one really wants my own good, since I have to fulfill my responsibilities and protect myself, there is no need to share my personal matters with others unnecessarily.  

There is no need to share the investment that I will invest with because I will not get any benefit from sharing my investment with him rather he can harm me and he can do everything for his interest. There are things that my neighbor or my friend might be jealous of if they hear about them, I keep them completely secret and I keep them from my family too.
This is more to the personality of the two friends that you tell and may talk about unhealthy competition occurs between the two, causing social jealousy of the success of each other. What is behind we do not tell anyone about the investment we live in Bitcoin. First we do not want to be exposed to public space because if one person knows then they will definitely tell others. Both there will be many people who will borrow money and in the end will make friendship more tenuous because of the difficulty of paying debts after borrowing.

Third is a case where everyone will avoid it with too many people who know we are involved in Bitcoin will provide opportunities for anyone to do things we don't want. Robbery and extortion can happen because people think we have a lot of money through Bitcoin storage because one bitcoin has a fairly fantastic price. So try not to make investment in Bitcoin known by many people because it can provide an uncertain level of security especially if you live in a vulnerable area.
The real story of the two friends I have shared here is that the first friend wanted to remove the unemployment of his unemployed friend but he never wanted his friend to improve. The first friend only wanted to arrange a job so that his second friend could continue but could not bear it when his second friend got promoted in his skills. I think if we ever feel jealous of a friend's success then we need to understand that we are small minded. Friends never harm or friends always stand by these words only fit the policy words but the real context is completely different.  
I shared my investment in Bitcoin to my friend, he may not care much at first, but when he knows that I have made good money from this investment and my total investment is now fairly high, he will be jealous. And if for some reason I had a fight with him, he would bring up my investment.  

Protect yourself and maintain your privacy, if you need to share something personal to prove your friendship, that friendship will never do you any good. A true friend who stands by one's side without interest, who is found in times of danger, but it is difficult to find such a friend in this age. Since investing in Bitcoin I have made my device password strong enough and no one but me is allowed to use my device. I want to maintain the maximum security of my investment, since telling someone will not be profitable without loss, only I and no one else will know about my investment, I think it will protect the privacy of my investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 220

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 05:30:44 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

The real story of the two friends I have shared here is that the first friend wanted to remove the unemployment of his unemployed friend but he never wanted his friend to improve. The first friend only wanted to arrange a job so that his second friend could continue but could not bear it when his second friend got promoted in his skills. I think if we ever feel jealous of a friend's success then we need to understand that we are small minded. Friends never harm or friends always stand by these words only fit the policy words but the real context is completely different.  
I shared my investment in Bitcoin to my friend, he may not care much at first, but when he knows that I have made good money from this investment and my total investment is now fairly high, he will be jealous. And if for some reason I had a fight with him, he would bring up my investment.  

Protect yourself and maintain your privacy, if you need to share something personal to prove your friendship, that friendship will never do you any good. A true friend who stands by one's side without interest, who is found in times of danger, but it is difficult to find such a friend in this age. Since investing in Bitcoin I have made my device password strong enough and no one but me is allowed to use my device. I want to maintain the maximum security of my investment, since telling someone will not be profitable without loss, only I and no one else will know about my investment, I think it will protect the privacy of my investment.
Not just holding bitcoins I think we should also hide our wealth from people because we have no shortage of untrustworthy people around us now.
Reading this true story of yours reminded me of an incident that happened in our country a few months ago which I read in the news.I read in the news that some bad people in some part of our country are holding a small child hostage.And they demand bitcoins from the child's family as ransom.They claim for bitcoins because they know that the child's family is investing in bitcoins or they have bitcoins because of which they couldn't handle the temptation.
I want to maintain the maximum security of my investment, since telling someone will not be profitable without loss, only I and no one else will know about my investment, I think it will protect the privacy of my investment.
We need to provide enough security for our invested bitcoins or crypto tokens because if someone finds out, they will try to harm us, be it their friends or neighbors.I invest in bitcoins and for the security of these invested bitcoins I have not shared with anyone that I am investing in bitcoins.We should provide as much security as we need to protect our own invested bitcoins or financial assets.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 06:09:16 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Well, if you show your wallet balance to anyone, they can't steal anything from you but sometimes when other people know that you have that much balance then they may become jealous and think bad about you. Maybe try to harm you or anything like that, so for this reason i am that sort of person who won't be much interested to show off his assets to anyone.
Actually, everyone's response to someone showcasing a large balance on social media varies. Some show respect, while others may be eyeing their wealth. However, there are also people who don't care about what's shared on their social media timeline.

I once flaunted my income on social media, which was above average. I received these three responses from my friends. Upon reflecting on what I did, I realized it was a completely useless action.

True honor doesn't come from money. Even if you're rich and respected by others, their respect is for your money and your wealth, not true honor. Boasting about wealth doesn't bring any benefits if done without a purpose. Showing off might be necessary if you manage a specific business, but with a business goal, not for the purpose of being acknowledged by someone. I think acknowledgment won't bring financial benefits... it just makes you a bit more famous, nothing more.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 07:10:01 AM

There are some influencers that I am following who are often showing to the Public their bitcoin and other crypto maybe because they wanted to Lure more followers and maybe some will sign up to  their  crypto classes as they are offering a paid crypto knowledge sharing(some even pretending to be mentor)
but for me personally , I only share my assets to a few people and the first is My wife and daughter , and also my Mother and father .,some people that close to me also knew i am into crypto but never that i told them my assets.

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 08:00:33 PM

There are some influencers that I am following who are often showing to the Public their bitcoin and other crypto maybe because they wanted to Lure more followers and maybe some will sign up to  their  crypto classes as they are offering a paid crypto knowledge sharing(some even pretending to be mentor)
Maybe they show fake portfolio assets to the public to lure other people to join trading classes or signal groups, some influencers hide using fake accounts to create signals that are posted on VIP groups but actually only use low funds for futures trading to capture profit images for posted as proof of a valid signal. So be careful when browsing the internet and you must have the knowledge to filter all the information.

but for me personally , I only share my assets to a few people and the first is My wife and daughter , and also my Mother and father .,some people that close to me also knew i am into crypto but never that i told them my assets.
They must know your crypto assets but you must educate trusted people to learn how to access crypto wallets, send balances to exchange accounts and teach them how to withdraw funds to the bank, but you do not give them seeds or private keys and you give instructions that private keys has been kept in a private place.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 08:04:25 PM

It is for attraction why they're showing their Bitcoin holdings to the public. It's a norm these days on social media that they need to show off for them to get followed.
While the bunch of followers do not think of it, as long as there's money involved, someone's eyes is interested to look at the wealth of over people.
This is what influence and social media has done for the most.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 07:56:47 AM

Especially when it comes to any money not just bitcoins, there should be no yelling. There are many bad people around us who don't sleep, they only look for big men and money. And at the right time they strike or force you to take money from any direction, because one day you may face huge problems. So (money always prefers privacy) if you can use money rightly then you can live rightly so without shouting keep privacy rightly. Never try to go viral in the age of social media with affluent lifestyle or bitcoin holdings, you may end up in law or the bad guys around you. So money should be kept confidential, if one wants to live properly.

Suzume

Activity: 322
Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 09:34:51 AM

Many sheare their Bitcoin holding with others because they want to show them and take intention of them. But that's the foolish work ever. I think gaining intention is foolish work ever. Hide your holdings from others even family to if they want helps help them if you can. You showing of will create problem in future.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 10:11:12 AM

Maybe they show fake portfolio assets to the public to lure other people to join trading classes or signal groups, some influencers hide using fake accounts to create signals that are posted on VIP groups but actually only use low funds for futures trading to capture profit images for posted as proof of a valid signal. So be careful when browsing the internet and you must have the knowledge to filter all the information.

Yes, most people who constantly show off their assets on social media have a purpose behind it and no one can verify that what they post is actually their real account. Because I just think one thing, if they can make money so well, why do they have to charge others? And instead they should focus more on their investments to bring maximum returns.

They must know your crypto assets but you must educate trusted people to learn how to access crypto wallets, send balances to exchange accounts and teach them how to withdraw funds to the bank, but you do not give them seeds or private keys and you give instructions that private keys has been kept in a private place.

I also do this because I not only live for myself but also have a family. But what I find strange is that some people don't even want to share it with their loved ones. They are always suspicious of everyone, even the closest people like parents and wives. Is Bitcoin more important than our parents, wives and children?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 12:17:39 PM

Not everyone has the same motive for holding bitcoins but my personal opinion is to share with your family because family is the closest when times are bad. If there is any danger someone in his family can easily use bitcoin. May cause harm to others no one else like the family would ever want to get in trouble for harm. Let's share with one of the family to eliminate their own problems.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rabata

Activity: 756
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 01:33:24 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Not everyone has the same motive for holding bitcoins but my personal opinion is to share with your family because family is the closest when times are bad. If there is any danger someone in his family can easily use bitcoin. May cause harm to others no one else like the family would ever want to get in trouble for harm. Let's share with one of the family to eliminate their own problems.
Just as one should not tell others about Bitcoin holdings in case of being scammed by scammers, one must tell someone in the family about Bitcoin holdings for financial security of the family. At any time if death occurs due to accident or natural causes then recovery of the bitcoins will not be possible. So every investor should inform a trusted family member about his holdings. However, if friends or relatives tell someone about these holdings, if they are dishonest for any reason, then the holder may be exposed to danger. A holder is responsible for the security of his bitcoins and knows best who is worthy for sharing his holdings.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 02:53:06 PM

It is for attraction why they're showing their Bitcoin holdings to the public. It's a norm these days on social media that they need to show off for them to get followed.
While the bunch of followers do not think of it, as long as there's money involved, someone's eyes is interested to look at the wealth of over people.
People(who see some one asset uploaded on soc-med) hope that by following and engaging with those who flaunt their wealth, they will receive advice on how to make money and become rich by copying whatever the showy individuals are doing. However, it should be noted that it is not useful at all because everyone has secrets that cannot be shared on social media. As for someone who has just started and is new to this, hoping to make more money? That's highly impossible. Even big investors will keep their investment strategies confidential to avoid competition.

Showing off on social media is just seeking attention, and it is truly useless for oneself or anyone else. Instead of engaging in such show off in socmed, it's better to focus on self improvement and self evaluation to maximize future income.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 05:11:25 PM

Yeah, I think what we earn should only be known by you, your wife and parents, that’s all. Lolz. I’m not sure what’s the trust status overseas but these would be the peeps with whom I would share my holdings and no one else. There is really no point in flaunting our wealth with anyone. We earn it, we should just spend it for ourselves and on our family. Things we earn can only be trusted with them as they are closest soul to us who understand the importance of that wealth and they have no ego or jealousy against how much I am earning or saving. They know very well I’m doing it for them, for the family well being. I think that is pretty well settled and one can actually nominate them in case of emergencies so that wealth can be safely transferred.

The example that is mentioned shows the person trusted relatives. Well, anyone outside family with any close relationship is always a risk to be honest. Better earn, invest and save with full confidence.

If we are in Bitcoin then it is most stupidest thing to expose about Bitcoin holding as it destroys the whole purpose of anonymous nature of Bitcoin.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 03:17:35 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Husna QA (1)

In the business world, incidents like this usually happen often and friends never really want to see other friends succeed in building their own businesses. If someone is jealous of a friend who is progressing then it is a sign that he does not have a sincere heart and he also does not understand true economic concepts. When someone succeeds from our education then we have actually succeeded in making big changes in other people's lives and we will also receive results/compensation in the future without us realizing it. The level of friendship has limits and not all friends can be trusted to be involved in our progress, especially in work that makes money.

Have you ever heard the words of previous parents that there are several types of friends who can be trusted? There are friends who can be invited to the house, there are friends who can be invited to the room and there are friends who cannot be invited to the house. In the past, I often listened to this advice from my parents and after we were adults did we understand what this advice meant. There must be boundaries between ourselves and friends and personal items such as cellphones or laptops are not something that should be shared and they are never allowed to touch personal items without our knowledge as the owner and if you don't limit personal matters, privacy and other boundaries then a friend will never be able to respect our privacy.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 07:33:14 AM

Some of those who watched or love seeing the wealth being shared are people that wanted to have a inspiration (aside those greed people that loves seeing luxury and just dream of it)
because those who used as inspiration make their life grows as they believe that if you are looking for something to copy in life then better that this is overwhelming amount to push you through the target.
also this is why they are called influencer to influence people having a better life, while some of those are just want to show their luxurious life for own stupidity.
our family is our defense system ,but some are greed and yeah these days Blood is not important now , but the desire to become rich and yes they will try taking your money from you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 08:09:20 AM

Just My Wife , but not the totality there is still enough percent for my safe keeping that whatever happens will remain for me .

we cannot see what life's might bring in the future , our best friend today is our worst enemy tomorrow , our wife today and maybe wife of others if not end well so yeah , security wise ? i only let her know more than half of our investment and the other part is purely mine , and yeah still planning what to do in case there is accident that cross my way as i don't want my hard earned to go for nothing but my children.

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 03:26:22 AM

Just My Wife , but not the totality there is still enough percent for my safe keeping that whatever happens will remain for me .

we cannot see what life's might bring in the future , our best friend today is our worst enemy tomorrow , our wife today and maybe wife of others if not end well so yeah , security wise ? i only let her know more than half of our investment and the other part is purely mine , and yeah still planning what to do in case there is accident that cross my way as i don't want my hard earned to go for nothing but my children.

Wife or children they are humans as we are, money changes the mindset of every individual and it only takes a well disciplined (some though) person to avoid such temptation.
If I'm to be in your shoes from what you said, I'd rather have things in twos, move some of my funds to the other wallet which nobody knows about but me and let whosoever I would want to share my hard earned hustle with to know about the 1st but not the second, that would help should incase things goes out of hand.
You children can one day become the lion that fights against you for your wealth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 04:10:11 AM

I was listening to a news that one of the relatives of a person kidnapped him and asked him for bitcoin in ransom. This happened because that person showed his bitcoin holdings to many of his relatives and news spread among them that he has lot of money invested in crypto. Though, finally funds were recovered from that guy but he could have even lost his life in the whole scenario. Thus, you should be careful with disclosing about your bitcoin holdings to everyone.

It's like this is all I can think of—your most important treasure. Of course you keep it and don't let others know about it. Do we think that if this is told to others, especially those we don't know or who are close to us, you will tell them where your treasure is? Of course, the logical answer is no.

Can anyone do that to a rich man in this day and age? Isn't there already? Now, in the topic made by Op, maybe the one who holds the bitcoin told the one who asked for the ransom, so that is the condition that was asked of him. In short, the lesson is, if you have holdings, don't talk; just keep quiet. Here on the forum platform, it's okay because we're all anonymous.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄