Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Main reason behind banning a bitcoin in some country  (Read 96 times)
goodbed (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 05:05:43 AM

What I'm thinking on. Mostly under developed @nd developing country has done banning on bitcoin because of fear on the volatile market instead they wanna build the own country economy well on their own stock market.

~ coz it's decentralized and hard to keep record on money billing
~ Lack of understanding
~ wanted to give more priority to the centralized one.
~ keep proper record on.

I'm living Inna crypto banned country, I don't know when the government of ours allows us to do those stuffs.

#freedom
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 05:32:06 AM

You have given all valid arguments and points to why government is banning bitcoin but whatever you say there's nothing yo can fo but accept and live with it. Remember that you must obey that your government rules is or try to hide but be ready to what will come .

Suzume

Activity: 336
Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 12:56:02 PM

I don't know why it is banned in our country but in my opinion. Crypto Currency and Bitcoin is banned in our country because the safest way transfer money and no identification the transfered who transfer money from who to whome. In our country money laundering is a common case if Bitcoin or crypto currency is legal in our country then they will use the way properly to transfer illegal money. I think they also use this way to money launder but if cryptocurrency legal in our country they will use this way properly for their illegal works that's why I think that's the main reason why cryptocurrency ban in our country.
Swedish farmer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 03:28:46 PM

As far as i can remember all kind of cryptocurrencies are legal in ALL European countries.

I don't know why it is banned in our country but in my opinion. Crypto Currency and Bitcoin is banned in our country because the safest way transfer money and no identification the transfered who transfer money from who to whome. In our country money laundering is a common case if Bitcoin or crypto currency is legal in our country then they will use the way properly to transfer illegal money. I think they also use this way to money launder but if cryptocurrency legal in our country they will use this way properly for their illegal works that's why I think that's the main reason why cryptocurrency ban in our country.
May I ask in which country you are living?
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 05:33:12 PM

What I'm thinking on. Mostly under developed @nd developing country has done banning on bitcoin because of fear on the volatile market instead they wanna build the own country economy well on their own stock market.

The actual reason for a country to ban Bitcoin is they don't want their people to have freedom with the money they use, even some developed countries banned it too and China did a million times though. So if we take China as an example then the scenario can be easy to understand and we all know how the rules are in China and how much they control their people even they banned Google and Facebook there because they want to keep their people unaware of reality and they will only let them know what government wants them to show.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 07:53:54 PM

Most likely they are banning it with the reason that you haven't mentioned and that's all about the illegal activities they believe that's only possible by transacting through Bitcoin.

These governments think that it's still Bitcoin that's starting all of the illegal transactions that are happening in dark and deep web.

It's not just all about those factors that you have mentioned but it's that they're not just ready for it and with this belief of negativity for using it. They don't understand that it's just the same as fiat because it's also money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 11:59:52 PM

~ Lack of understanding
~ keep proper record on.

I'm living Inna crypto banned country, I don't know when the government of ours allows us to do those stuffs.

#freedom
I think it won't damage you telling which country you live? so we can check the regulation and the movement of Bitcoin in your region ?

you seems to be very interested in your Bitcoin investments

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 12:12:31 AM

Most likely they are banning it with the reason that you haven't mentioned and that's all about the illegal activities they believe that's only possible by transacting through Bitcoin.
though it is most likely the reason government is using but the truth is that the mentioned by OP is the main reason , even before Bitcoin exist all of the activities in illegal transacting is happening they are just pointing fingers in bitcoin.
These governments think that it's still Bitcoin that's starting all of the illegal transactions that are happening in dark and deep web.
suck dark web,  if Bitcoin is abolished  dark web users will still have ways in transacting and that is the reality in life.
It's not just all about those factors that you have mentioned but it's that they're not just ready for it and with this belief of negativity for using it. They don't understand that it's just the same as fiat because it's also money.
that is one point , maybe government aren't ready to accept and to operate bitcoin in their country that is why they kept looking for reason to ban .

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 10:59:13 AM

though it is most likely the reason government is using but the truth is that the mentioned by OP is the main reason , even before Bitcoin exist all of the activities in illegal transacting is happening they are just pointing fingers in bitcoin.
I don't see he mentioned about illegal stuff and transactions, it was me that said it.

suck dark web,  if Bitcoin is abolished  dark web users will still have ways in transacting and that is the reality in life.
Exactly, there are other ways and means for the transactions and payments to go on.

that is one point , maybe government aren't ready to accept and to operate bitcoin in their country that is why they kept looking for reason to ban .
They keep looking for a reason to ban because it's either they don't really like it or they are not yet ready for it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 11:17:27 AM

~ Lack of understanding
~ keep proper record on.

#freedom
Let them ban bitcoin it is their lost anyway , just remain our faith and using of bitcoin .
goodbed (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 12, 2023, 05:36:05 AM

The actual reason for a country to ban Bitcoin is they don't want their people to have freedom with the money they use, even some developed countries banned it too and China did a million times though. So if we take China as an example then the scenario can be easy to understand and we all know how the rules are in China and how much they control their people even they banned Google and Facebook there because they want to keep their people unaware of reality and they will only let them know what government wants them to show.

China is well developed country among, they declined cryptos because they creating a new and keep some value on it where they can do the transaction within the country at 1st
Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2023, 10:57:57 AM

In some country it's always seen as a threat to the government. They see s it as a short cuts to money laundering and stealing. Also a medium which frudsters can use to get away with there crimes without a trace. Or money send to bitcoin address in a decentralized exchange can not identity who it was sent to. Or even money sent has no name to know if actually you are sending to a particular person of your choice. Crypto currency is hard to control due to it's volatility and government can not inpose tax in it, that will produce a tax revenue for embeslement.

Bizarro28

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2023, 08:50:31 PM

The only reason is one day crypto will replace their fiat dollars in international trade.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: