Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconity.org inquiry: "Price + Volume" all exchange dropdown menu inquiry  (Read 24 times)
erickwy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 11:09:25 PM

I am using the BTC data from the open access website https://bitcoinity.org/ and I would like to ask a question if you don't mind. 

When I access the "Price + Volume" left hand side menu and download the Bitcoin data with the Exchange setting as "all exchanges", I can get daily Bitcoin price data with a single row.

Is there a way to figure out what "all exchanges" this dropdown menu means for instance if I choose USD currency?

For instance, if I am collecting Bitcoin USD data between 2017 and 2020 in daily frequencies, obviously there will be around 10 or less exchanges showing available Bitcoin data for me to use.

However, "all exchanges" seems to mean all available exchanges across the globe even if they don't trade with USD fiat currency.

May I please get help on finding the exchange list for "all exchanges" selection of the Bitcoin in USD in the "Price + Volume" section download?

Also, in this "Price + Volume" section, I am also trying to get the Open, Close, High, Low prices in daily frequency.

But I could not find those.

May I please get help on these as well?

Thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: