Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your target of achievement in bitcoin in next year  (Read 270 times)
Silver005

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 11:14:35 PM

It's difficult to set a specific target for Bitcoin's value next year, as the market is volatile and there are many factors that can affect its price. However, many experts believe that Bitcoin could potentially reach new all-time highs in the next few years, as adoption continues to grow and more people become aware of its potential. Some people have even speculated that Bitcoin could reach a price of $100,000 or more within the next few years. However, it's important to remember that these are only predictions and there is no guarantee that Bitcoin will reach these targets.

One of the main reasons that some people believe Bitcoin's price could increase in the future is the fact that its supply is limited. There will only ever be 21 million Bitcoin in existence, and as the demand for Bitcoin increases, the price could rise accordingly. Additionally, as more people and institutions start to use Bitcoin, it could become more widely accepted as a form of payment, which could also drive up the price. Finally, as the technology behind Bitcoin continues to improve, it could become more efficient and easier to use, which could also lead to an increase in demand...
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 08:18:07 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

I am still accumulating bitcoin presently, but I still have plans of increasing the amount that I am using to buy weekly, to achieve this, I am working on getting an extra means of income so that it will enable me to increase the amount and also the size of my bitcoin portfolio by next year. I have also decided to use the money that I do get as bonus and traveling allowance to buy bitcoin in lump sum. OP, you shouldn't forget that in the process of achieving your goal, you should have a reserve funds that will make you not go and sell your coin and run at loss.

the best time to accumulate your bitcoin is when is in DIP and when it rise you get high numbers of bitcoin.
Buying bitcoin at the dip is the best but it us not the wisest because it is not easy to time the dip and buy at the bottom line. A newbie shouldn't think of buying bitcoin at the dip as the best strategy but rather he should use the regular DCA accumulation pattern to buy bitcoin and he should also keep on increasing his bitcoin bit by bit by buying weekly or monthly. DCA will help you invest at ease and lower the risk on bitcoin investment as long as you are on a long term goal. I don't also think that we can see bitcoin price go below 30k next year, so I think that if you have plans to buy at the dip, this is the best time because we might not see 35k+ by next year 2024.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 02:11:09 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

In starting an investment one need to have a clear understanding  of your goal which will make a very good use of your resources and have the necessary money  on time.
  As a Bitcoin investor in other to have a target you need to know what you are trying to achieve ,that is having a goal, deciding the amount of capital to start with and then fund your investment  and make it grow.

Considering these factors above, one need to continually storing and accumulating your Bitcoin using the DCA strategy method  to accumulate your Bitcoin buying what you can afford without affecting  your expenses in all aspects of your life either daily, weekly,monthly or yearly until the halving takes  place .
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 02:31:35 PM

I wish to have the opportunity to hold more of bitcoin than ever, to be able to experience the bullrun profitable investment, this will also come with the decision of reinvesting in it the moment i sell all what I've Invested, i may by that time make use of DCA to accumulate more and hold for the next circle target on halving after 2024, then i will keep moving from there till I've attained a certain limit i could hold onto as satisfaction with bitcoin holding base on the capacity I could afford.
Silver005

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 04:36:31 PM

Beyond these general goals, it's difficult to predict exactly what will happen with Bitcoin in the coming year. The cryptocurrency market is notoriously volatile, and it's impossible to know for sure how it will react to future events. However, I think it's important to remember that the technology behind Bitcoin is constantly evolving, and there is always the potential for new developments that could impact its price. For example, advances in blockchain technology, such as the Lightning Network, could make Bitcoin even more efficient and useful in the future. I'm also interested in how regulatory developments, such as the upcoming rollout of the European Union's Markets in Crypto-Assets..

Silver005

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 04:37:08 PM

That's a tough question to answer, as Bitcoin's price is influenced by so many different factors. However, I can say that my goal is to help people understand and use Bitcoin in a way that is safe and responsible. I want to help people learn about the potential risks and rewards of using Bitcoin, and make sure they have the information they need to make informed decisions. I also want to help make Bitcoin more accessible to everyone, regardless of their level of technical expertise. Finally, I hope to see Bitcoin become more widely used and accepted, both online and offline.
Ubakama

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 11:04:37 PM

My plan is to hit target of $100k and above from the next bull run starting from 2024. But the thing is I wouldn't do it with bitcoin, bitcoin accumulation and trading is for whales. Altcoins will do the magic for me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: