Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every successful innovation is a product of a sound mind and a positive mindset.  (Read 250 times)
DubemIfedigbo001 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 08:17:10 PM

OP you done talk well, the mind nah the root of good idea wey de lead to success, but make we no forget about the other things we suppose they inlvolve wey go help implement the idea or innovations wey d mind done stimulate. "The bible says the mind and soul is willing but the flesh is weak ".

In my own point of view weting they men by the flesh is weak nah say the flesh lacks discipline, determination and dedication. Me ah they call am the three Ds.
Disciplining yourself starts from you identifying the dos and don'ts that will enable you achieve success,  you start this identification from the mind.
determination is the product of the desire to achieve something good and deciding that no matter what comes your way, you must subdue all challenges and succeed. That decision and resolve to keep on track starts from the mind too.
Dedication is the act of disciplining yourself to keep acting accordingly until you achieve the goal. That resolve to act according to a stipulated plan is traced to the mind.

So you see my friend, all these have their traces and origin  to the mind which makes the mind Man's greatest asset.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: