Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As bitcoin is rising what is your plans  (Read 507 times)
Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 215

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 07:46:29 AM

If you think you will wait until the price of bitcoins drops before buying and invest you are wasting your time, because no one knows when the price will drop is better to invest now even if you don't have enough money you can start with small fund and later on you will get profit, If I have anybody who is interested in bitcoin I will advise him to invest now, because everyone expects the price of bitcoin to rise rather than falling, because I believe that when you introduce someone to investing in bitcoin and tell him to wait for the price to drop before putting his money in, you are scaring him, and he will not have confidence in investing because he will be expecting to lose his money when he invests, and anytime he puts his money in and the price drops he will sell his coin as a loss because he will believe the price will not rise.
My brother I don't agree with you that someone waiting for the price of bitcoin to drop before investing is wasting his time. Everyone has there own timing and market calculation. And you can't say for fact that the price of bitcoin will never go below it's current market price. don't take because you want your neighbor to invest in bitcoin and put yourself in unnecessary situation, simply because he/she might be scared of investing in bitcoin. Anyone that comes to me for advice on bitcoin investment, I always tell them to wait for my signal when I feel is the right time for entry. If he or she is not comfortable my answer let them go and meet another person. I don't want to put myself in a situation where I won't have a rest of mind from these people when they buy the top and the market is experiencing little dip. Here is what I do every time. Once there is dip in the market and I seen a perfect entry position, I update it on my social media accounts and say Time to buy. Anyone who come around me that period I will gladly assist you to buy.
Anyone who doesn't come during that dip period will have to wait for another time when I feel It is appropriate to buy again.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: