Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US republican party debate  (Read 1053 times)
bb113 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 04:06:56 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santorum= generic politician, republican strain

Perry= george bush on coke

Bachman= The anti-obama, not even sure if she has any ideas of her own. She only attacks other candidates and obama.

Huntsman= the guy who knows alot of details but wouldn't be able to get things done because he doesnt talk about the big picture

Romney= Just gives speeches, the republican version of Obama. Tries to make you think about some vague positive future associated with himself.

Paul=says un-PC things but/and talks about actual problems rather than symptoms

Gingrich= the most informed, experienced candidate. Has alot of good ideas but usually doesn't address root problems.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was baffled by the moderator's appraisals

*edit= messed up formatting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JohnOliver

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 04:40:47 AM

I'm still saddened by the fact that I will never hear President Cain quoting pokemon to the Emperor of Japan.
bb113 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 04:44:00 AM

wow, I just saw paul get interviewed by hannity... seeming really weak on his foreign policy responses. I have no idea why hes acting so awkward about it.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 08:58:56 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santorum= generic politician, republican strain

Perry= george bush on coke

Bachman= The anti-obama, not even sure if she has any ideas of her own. She only attacks other candidates and obama.

Huntsman= the guy who knows alot of details but wouldn't be able to get things done because he doesnt talk about the big picture

Romney= Just gives speeches, the republican version of Obama. Tries to make you think about some vague positive future associated with himself.

Paul=says un-PC things but/and talks about actual problems rather than symptoms

Gingrich= the most informed, experienced candidate. Has alot of good ideas but usually doesn't address root problems.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was baffled by the moderator's appraisals

*edit= messed up formatting

I can tell you're not American...

"Gingrich=the most informed,experienced candidate... SMDH...  Huh
Serith

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2011, 05:14:23 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2011, 06:32:48 AM by Serith

wow, I just saw paul get interviewed by hannity... seeming really weak on his foreign policy responses. I have no idea why hes acting so awkward about it.
As Russian, Israel and Canadian citizen I can tell that North American people live in a bubble, misinformed and incompetent to judge people of other nations and be involved in their lives. But there is no way for Ron Paul to explain it to average american, so he just repeats the conclusion that US should just let other people be.
SistaS0uljah

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2011, 05:53:27 AM

Ron Paul will be on Jay Leno tonight (those of you on the East Coast may have already seen it by now).  He's generally treated better by talk show hosts than by CNN or FOX news anchors.  Did anyone else see the FOX news graphic from yesterday after the latest field poll numbers came out?  It showed Ron Paul "surging" into second place with 23%.  Newt Gingrich was shown in first place with... 22%.
 Shocked
bb113 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2011, 08:58:49 AM

I actually am an american. Paul is the only one with any real enthusiasm. Hannity, etc keep trying to play it down as being "well organized." Really the president doesn't usually make that much of a difference, but paul is not some Party-groomed guy like Romney or Perry. And yea, I thought gingrich appeared most informed of them all. Paul wasn't answering questions clearly (for whatever reason).
bb113 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2011, 09:06:22 AM

As Russian, Israel and Canadian citizen I can tell that North American people live in a bubble, misinformed and incompetent to judge people of other nations and be involved in their lives. But there is no way for Ron Paul to explain it to average american, so he just repeats the conclusion that US should just let other people be.

Interesting, I sensed it was something like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: