Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the right time to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 601 times)
Z_MBFM

Activity: 392
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 02:55:04 PM

Is it the right time to invest in Bitcoin?
Some people have certain reasons for different views on Bitcoin, investment and trading are real factors that are often carried out by many users and so are transactions, However, when talking about whether or not the time is right to invest in Bitcoin, it is clearly a different view.

We all know the ATH process, for some people it is considered that it has not happened yet, but whatever people have in mind they have determined what is best, in my opinion from several speculations that I have seen ATH that will occur in 2021 shows that Bitcoin has a good ranking in terms of price levels, the view is that every time a new ATH occurs, price changes will occur, so my answer clearly shows that currently it is still considered good for investment in the future.
People who are looking for a right time to invest in Bitcoin I think don't know much about the history of Bitcoin.  People who have very good knowledge about Bitcoin must know very well about ATH cycle of Bitcoin and they never ask such questions.  We know that Bitcoin made an ATH at around $69k but now the price of Bitcoin is much lower than that ATH and believe that Bitcoin will cross that ATH which has been seen several times before and make a new ATH again.  So now is definitely the best time to invest in Bitcoin. i am not advising financially but i am telling the possible  truth only

Supianto

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 03:01:13 PM

Some people have certain reasons for different views on Bitcoin, investment and trading are real factors that are often carried out by many users and so are transactions, However, when talking about whether or not the time is right to invest in Bitcoin, it is clearly a different view.

We all know the ATH process, for some people it is considered that it has not happened yet, but whatever people have in mind they have determined what is best, in my opinion from several speculations that I have seen ATH that will occur in 2021 shows that Bitcoin has a good ranking in terms of price levels, the view is that every time a new ATH occurs, price changes will occur, so my answer clearly shows that currently it is still considered good for investment in the future.
People who are looking for a right time to invest in Bitcoin I think don't know much about the history of Bitcoin.  People who have very good knowledge about Bitcoin must know very well about ATH cycle of Bitcoin and they never ask such questions.  We know that Bitcoin made an ATH at around $69k but now the price of Bitcoin is much lower than that ATH and believe that Bitcoin will cross that ATH which has been seen several times before and make a new ATH again.  So now is definitely the best time to invest in Bitcoin. i am not advising financially but i am telling the possible  truth only

People who ask questions on forums about whether should they buy it or not don't really know much about BTC and have a lot of uncertainty. It's almost always a good time to buy BTC, except when it's coming to ATH.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 03:20:48 PM

Bitcoin has Bearish and Bullish phases, Bitcoin also has a 4 year cycle which is marked by a halving event. During the previous 4 halvings, right after the halving occurred, the price of Bitcoin experienced a rally called a bullrun, this was marked by Bitcoin's old ATH price being broken and the price printing its newest ATH. It's true what you say, now is a good time to enter and invest in Bitcoin, the main reason is because we are still below the previous ATH price, investing late will be more risky, I mean when the Bitcoin price has penetrated the old ATH it will be more risky we make a purchase, because Bitcoin could reach a new ATH and go down.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: