Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to receive a transfer in crypto when the customer pays in fiat  (Read 51 times)
spx99 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 06:32:46 PM

Hi all.

Last year, many of my friends (most of them were entrepreneurs and startupers) decided to move to other countries. Many of them wondered how to pay money to their contractors and crypto partners using traditional payment methods (bank cards, checking accounts, etc.). I also noticed that other people from my circle (many of them freelancers), on the contrary, began to ask how to receive money and payment from their crypto contractor clients from other countries. Over these few months, I have heard many stories of financial agony.
The average situation looks like this:
Alex lives in city A and works with foreign companies: they pay more than customers from his home country, but there is a problem with double taxation and a desire to optimize additional costs for this. Crypto is an obvious option to solve the situation. I tried methods and services for accepting crypto payments - again they ripped off half of my income on commissions, went to a crypto exchange - I didn’t understand anything, and then they completely threw me money through P2P)), in general it’s sad. Then Alex came across the https://www.swaps.app/ service, which helped solve the problem. This tool, as I understand it, was first developed as a ramp for buying and selling crypto and was later supplemented with the Receive product, which I decided to try. Swaps is completely legal and operates under licenses, so there were no concerns about scams. It took 5 minutes to understand how Receive works; there is a detailed guide here https://www.swaps.app/receive-crypto. The customer needed an invoice that could be paid by credit card or transfer, and Alex needed payment in crypto, namely Bitcoin. In Swaps Receive, Alex clarified the payment details, the USD amount indicating the equivalent in crypto, entered his wallet address and generated a link - an invoice which he sent through the messenger to his customer. The customer, in turn, paid for this link - invoice with a bank card, paid 3.99% for this transfer, and Alex received the payment as he wanted instantly and in BTC.
It turned out to be a cool case that I also tried and now actively use it too. There are a lot of such transfers to my happiness and I am increasingly withdrawing these funds from my crypto wallet to a bank card, and the question is how to do this as much as possible without the risk of blocking from the bank?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 02:38:50 AM

seriously you come to this long story just to shill your site? and yes you are good at that lol

and also you are a great writer because you have bring names and situation that will make this story sounds realistic but sorry mate you cannot make people here just believe about that swapping site .

there are lots of swap project that running and even some had conduct their advertising here so how would you make those people believe and use your site? do we need to ask ale? Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: