Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies that seizes to learn and acting professional  (Read 209 times)
EluguHcman (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 157

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 07:37:12 PM

Public attention, please>>
Dear community and fellow investors, I haven't made Topic here for some times now but have  been contributing to others topics while because I have not thought about relevant topic to bring about to the public for discussion.
However, I am in the virtue of whistling about the manners that this board is flooded with irrelevant topics.
I have came across similiar conductive complainers threads as this, but cautions has never been adhered.

Dear communities and fellows, let it be noted that in most scenes you do not basically force in stressing to "must write" especially creating of topics, as the right circumstances is as outputs of inspirational aspirations that incites an experienced or future occurrence otherwise we just have to stop bringing unnecessary updates and irrelevant topics here.

And believe me, newbies whom are pointed at here in relative to what this thread is all about is not just of the newcomers but also those who have been here for a long time without the ability the abilities to fit in acquire professional knowledges or experiences mainly about what we are all here for (Bitcoin Discussion).

Some topics are attractive on their topic, while contexts merge with the topic are Contradictory and the whole of this unceased inconvenience manners has prompted most  (seniors/professionals) individuals who have somethings valuable to offer to the board had looked away because whom is supposed to be submissive to learning is acting professional.
😏
Warning... If we keep to acting this way while we have our money invested in the Bitcoin industry and supposing this platform was to enhance your trading skills and educates you with relevant knowledges in the Bitcoin industry, believe me bro and sis... Your coins would be a once upon a time

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1114

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 08:00:36 PM

Warning... If we keep to acting this way while we have our money invested in the Bitcoin industry and supposing this platform was to enhance your trading skills and educates you with relevant knowledges in the Bitcoin industry, believe me bro and sis... Your coins would be a once upon a time
It’s been a popular complaints here and that’s because, some beginners are more matured than others and some don’t really know what they are out here to do just yet and how pro-Nigerians here worked themselves out to archive this milestone.

It was a hard win victory to have got ourselves this space where we could be free to be Nigerians and be that Nigerian with a quality and having to see some users just come around and downplay all the efforts that’s been put in really hurts.

Maybe it’s because there isn’t exactly any moderation to the locale yet, we still try to see ourselves as one Nigeria/Nigerians as it ought to be and perhaps these guys don’t understand just how hard won the efforts took in consistency and years but, I would say, let’s not push our luck here.

You guys have to watch it. If you were introduced on here by someone, seek there consult on certain activities you perpetuate on here and those bringing in these users, be dutiful to coach them not to spam, it’s absurd.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Roseline492

Activity: 294
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 09:23:33 PM

Dear community and fellow investors, I haven't made Topic here for some times now but have  been contributing to others topics while because I have not thought about relevant topic to bring about to the public for discussion.
That's true mate, the rate at which most persons are posting unnecessary comments and topics to this local board is not encouraging at all, but however I think the only way to regulate it is by having a child board were off topic will be channel to.

In as much as local board is all about discussing crypto and other related country issues doesn't mean that we should be bombarding our local board with information that are not even supposed be discussing here, also if we watch closely you will see that there are more than three the same topic in local board and they keep doing it all the time.

Actually I no that we are all trying to make our local board very active and entertaining but we should abstain from creating unnecessary topics and repeating topics because it doesn't make sense.

SmartGold01

Activity: 700
Merit: 749

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 07:01:07 AM

Well, you have done well by bringing up this issues if you look clearly you would see that about 2 person's including me has raised this topic concerning shitposting and spamming the board which I think such pressure has been reduced since from this complaint rised up days ago and I can see there is an adjustment. I believe we are mostly focusing on replying on topics instead of creating much topics which I know is a good steps, I know everyone wants to grow in knowledge and in rank but lets do it responsible without littering the board or turning it to a competition ground where topic are flying like bullets, actually no rules that says we shouldn't creates much topics or much post but we should act responsibly that is why if you checked at plagiarism section you would see lots of people has been reported.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Jegileman

Activity: 350
Merit: 184

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 09:18:07 AM

However, I am in the virtue of whistling about the manners that this board is flooded with irrelevant topics.
I have came across similiar conductive complainers threads as this, but cautions has never been adhered.

It has been suggested recently to have an off topic board where posts that are irrelevant and not adding value to the community can be moved there. The number of new topics created in this local board have increased since the local board was granted this year. It will be very sad to see a reduced number of posters here because of restrictions putting in place to regulate the board of shit posting or irrelevant topics. That will not be nice, but while wanting a lot of discussions in the local board and making it a good place for community members, we should also adhere to posting quality content here in the local board.

Jamestown70

Activity: 67
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 09:54:03 AM

You have a valid point I am a newbie and I thought this community is basically for us to learn about Bitcoin and other relevant matters which would fetch us money, and broaden our knowledge, for me I really want to know more because I am not too conversant Bitcoin, and with the way some post are going I may end up knowing nothing at all, so please those ahead of us should help put us through and also find a solution or more restrictive method to curb the over growing of irrelevant posts.

Thank you
Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 10:30:05 AM

Dear communities and fellows, let it be noted that in most scenes you do not basically force in stressing to "must write" especially creating of topics, as the right circumstances is as outputs of inspirational aspirations that incites an experienced or future occurrence otherwise we just have to stop bringing unnecessary updates and irrelevant topics here.

And believe me, newbies whom are pointed at here in relative to what this thread is all about is not just of the newcomers but also those who have been here for a long time without the ability the abilities to fit in acquire professional knowledges or experiences mainly about what we are all here for (Bitcoin Discussion).

Some topics are attractive on their topic, while contexts merge with the topic are Contradictory and the whole of this unceased inconvenience manners has prompted most  (seniors/professionals) individuals who have somethings valuable to offer to the board had looked away because whom is supposed to be submissive to learning is acting professional.
😏

"A stich in time saves nine" Who get ear make e hear, it's only a stubborn fly that follows the corps to the grave. Pikin wey Dem carry for back no no say journey far. You have done your part by trying to make people change. I sudjest you lock up and do your thing. No body is perfect but it's only a fool that will not like to learn. To become a great person we must follow up the steps of a great person. To be like an eagle I think one needs to stop swimming with the duck and fly with eagle.

Richbased

Activity: 308
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 07:04:40 PM

One thing you should know is that not every newbie here that is inexperienced, some of them already have preknowledge of what bitcoin is all about before coming to this forum. So inasmuch as a newbie is passing an information that is helpful they shouldn't be underrated at all, everyone has their knowledge about bitcoin so is not every newbie here that doesn't have an idea about bitcoin, let's live to learn from each and stop this superiority assessment among ourselves.

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 08:02:39 PM

~

Senior man you have spoken well. Op you too have tried by bringing this kind good thread. But the way I see dis matter ordinary mouth warning e no dey enter their hears and believed because of all these issue nai one of our senior mancy create a thread and after that thread di board looks neat. And dat does not mean be say let dem no create thread or make comments. Let dem create and make comments but in quality.

Newbies e too dey in rush to create threads let dem read and learn from others well before creating thread.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
EluguHcman (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 10:49:21 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2023, 11:30:11 PM by EluguHcman

One thing you should know is that not every newbie here that is inexperienced, some of them already have preknowledge of what bitcoin is all about before coming to this forum.

And you think preknowledge is quite wide range enough you can rely on your entire Bitcoin journey?
Even when professionals are at the wills to learn more and you are instigating settling with less knowledge.
However, this is not only pointing at newbies whom are beginners, but also the old timers who exhibits inexperienced exercises to the  forum.

So inasmuch as a newbie is passing an information that is helpful they shouldn't be underrated at all, everyone has their knowledge about bitcoin so is not every newbie here that doesn't have an idea about bitcoin, let's live to learn from each and stop this superiority assessment among ourselves...
If you feels these fingers are directed to the beginners alone, then I can verily tell you that I am also one of the beginners who is willing to acquire the necessary knowledge for my Bitcoin quests.
So it would be wise if those who are ready to learn would employ that slogan that says... Talk-less and Listen-more.
Although the aspiration is not to shutdown unrelated Bitcoin discussions but specifically to the characterized individuals who floods the forum with irrelevant topics that even while they are yet to learn they speculates noisy pollutions in the forum.

For a clear submission to your understanding @ Richbased, I have come a bit way realizing some of my shitty topics that is contributed to irrelevantly flooding the forum such as >>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5460278.msg62570770#msg62570770
And
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5461210.msg62609003#msg62609003.
So I just hope you don't feel biased

Makus

Merit: 232

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 01:15:54 AM

😏

Op this particular one no be small issue wey we get for here oo, some kind times I go dey wonder why the op no use the topic sentence take create the topic, but rather some of dem just choose to confuse people. I believe say some of dem dey do as a kind of advertising strategy to take get more people to read their post, but the fact be say, if person no find the content of you post useful e nor go give you merit. Though another thing wey I get to talk na be say, even sometimes our big boss dem for this local board dey say, one of the function of the local na for newbies dem to dey post until dem don sabi post good quality post, before make dem spread their hand outside the LB. And me I support that advise well well, because naim be one of the things wey dey help me grow small small for this forum.

One thing you should know is that not every newbie here that is inexperienced, some of them already have preknowledge of what bitcoin is all about before coming to this forum.

That one na true wey you talk sha, but mathematics say show all working, to tell you say basic knowledge no be everything, na for when you go come dey see those wey dey talk say dem preknowledge no sabi write for this forum, just as the op talk, their topic get different name while the content inside dey talk about another thing. So having pre knowledge before entering into this forum isn't enough you also have to understand how the forum works, its rules and regulations so your account won't attract any neutral trust or negative tag.
coinlary

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 09:23:21 AM

seriously i believe no one will say the exact word because , almost everyone is here to make some doughs lol Tongue but it baffles me if we all have to play dumb n our replies we know the main reason why shit post are plenty, haste to get merits and everyone seem to look forward to getting it quickly but we all know the story, which isn't strictly held in LB  thus, giving it a higher percentage and the fear of getting banned outside the LB grows  .

Now tell me among all your comments, who isn't writing to play for merit even with the comments here  Roll Eyes, we even give false words and hope just to play along , made up words Tongue .

it's fine though, but amongst all we need this : learning, patience and all sort positive ideas just give tips though in my opinion not this.

Richbased

Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 09:54:19 AM

That one na true wey you talk sha, but mathematics say show all working, to tell you say basic knowledge no be everything, na for when you go come dey see those wey dey talk say dem preknowledge no sabi write for this forum, just as the op talk, their topic get different name while the content inside dey talk about another thing. So having pre knowledge before entering into this forum isn't enough you also have to understand how the forum works, its rules and regulations so your account won't attract any neutral trust or negative tag.

Well you are right but in trying to know and understand the ethics of the forum also requires one to show that they're making progress hence the reason why they post topics, however no body is an island of knowledge as we keep learning from time to time and the only time one can exercise their knowledge is being practical about it so this should sound like an advice rather than warning.

And you think preknowledge is quite wide range enough you can rely on your entire Bitcoin journey?
Even when professionals are at the wills to learn more and you are instigating settling with less knowledge.
However, this is not only pointing at newbies whom are beginners, but also the old timers who exhibits inexperienced exercises to the  forum.

So inasmuch as a newbie is passing an information that is helpful they shouldn't be underrated at all, everyone has their knowledge about bitcoin so is not every newbie here that doesn't have an idea about bitcoin, let's live to learn from each and stop this superiority assessment among ourselves...
If you feels these fingers are directed to the beginners alone, then I can verily tell you that I am also one of the beginners who is willing to acquire the necessary knowledge for my Bitcoin quests.
So it would be wise if those who are ready to learn would employ that slogan that says... Talk-less and Listen-more.
Although the aspiration is not to shutdown unrelated Bitcoin discussions but specifically to the characterized individuals who floods the forum with irrelevant topics that even while they are yet to learn they speculates noisy pollutions in the forum.

For a clear submission to your understanding @ Richbased, I have come a bit way realizing some of my shitty topics that is contributed to irrelevantly flooding the forum such as >>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5460278.msg62570770#msg62570770
And
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5461210.msg62609003#msg62609003.
So I just hope you don't feel biased

Listen, I'm saying base on your subject so be it that you've been a victim of what you're trying to emphasize or not is not what am saying, I'm just trying to put it to you base on your subject. I'm arguing with you just that your topics sounds as though it is pointing towards a particular direction but since you've given some clarity I think it's fine

Makus

Merit: 232

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 11:56:14 AM

Well you are right but in trying to know and understand the ethics of the forum also requires one to show that they're making progress hence the reason why they post topics, however no body is an island of knowledge as we keep learning from time to time and the only time one can exercise their knowledge is being practical about it so this should sound like an advice rather than warning.

I agree with you practice make perfect, but do you know that if you keep practicing the wrong things you'll get perfect doing dem the wrong way, don't get me wrong I am not saying one shouldn't make mistakes but when your mistakes are continues with the same errors it shows you are not ready to learn or make improvements. And it's very annoying knowing that some newbies create spamming post without referencing the thread or post dey got their idea from, that is why is I am still saying newbies please do enough study about the forum and not only about Bitcoin, yes Bitcoin is the major aim of this forum but the forum on the other hand has rules that are supposed to be respected.

With just little knowledge about this forum rules you are good to go provided you'll obey them, one thing that makes you rank up easily is not because of your vast knowledge about Bitcoin alone, your discipline and originality of your posts also matter. I am not saying that I am a saint, I have spam posted before unintentionally and when I was told that someone had already created a post with same information I locked the thread ASAP.
Egii Nna

Merit: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 01:27:15 PM

You have a valid point I am a newbie and I thought this community is basically for us to learn about Bitcoin and other relevant matters which would fetch us money, and broaden our knowledge, for me I really want to know more because I am not too conversant Bitcoin, and with the way some post are going I may end up knowing nothing at all, so please those ahead of us should help put us through and also find a solution or more restrictive method to curb the over growing of irrelevant posts.

Thank you

Yes, this board has been created for other members of the forum that are from Nigeria, most especially those that are finding English hard to understand. If you are asking for knowledge, from research you can get that because if you go back to your first topic in the forum,  when you introduce yourself, there are many educational links that have been shared with you in order for you to understand and know many things about bitcoin.
So to me, if you can engage in adequate research, you will have great knowledge in which you will be ready to teach others because if you base it on just the local board, you won’t have enough adequate knowledge. What you need is not that in this local board there is not a good adequate topic in which you can have knowledge, but when you engage in other boards, you will have more knowledge of understanding. I will suggest beginners and help and bitcoin discussion for you to have more knowledge for knowing.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 209

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 07:03:03 PM

This is expected when newbies are no enlightened, bitcoin forum is a platform for learning that's if you want to learn, some newbies fall victim to this, just imagine when a newbie will be advising a reputable senior colleague when he or she is supposed to concentrate in learning, everything has procedure and time, it is better to keep low because a newbie remains a newcomer, no matter how they sees themselves, when I first join forum I wanted to make the same mistake, we all know that no one is above making a mistake but I read a thread here, that thread helped me a lot, I got the knowledge that we as newbies need to do more research and set a goal here and work towards it's accomplishment.

Agbamoni

Merit: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 07:52:08 PM

I don't know why it is concluded that newbies are the ones flooding the local board with irrelevant topics and comments alone. This is something that should be addressed generally regardless of rank or status. I have seen higher members with less quality post and comments that are off topic.

If we are complaining much about irrelevant topic what of repeated topics. Thread like this you created had already been here but you fail to do a proper search.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
EluguHcman (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2023, 09:54:14 PM

I don't know why it is concluded that newbies are the ones flooding the local board with irrelevant topics and comments alone.
And believe me, newbies whom are pointed at here in relative to what this thread is all about is not just of the newcomers but also those who have been here for a long time without the ability the abilities to fit in acquire professional knowledges or experiences mainly about what we are all here for (Bitcoin Discuss)
I hope you are able to understand the point from here now  @ Agbamoni?
My google let me believed newbie is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in a profession or activity.

DEAstriker

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 02:04:50 AM

I'm very greatful to be in this forum as a newbie because I know this a big opportunity for me to connect with people who are more intellectual in bitcoin and for me to learn from them. Because I know that this bitcoin platform is known for being supportive and knowledgeable. Please all the senior people here should help and guide us. So we the newbies can know the way to grow.

Thank you
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 05:51:04 PM

I don't know why it is concluded that newbies are the ones flooding the local board with irrelevant topics and comments alone. This is something that should be addressed generally regardless of rank or status. I have seen higher members with less quality post and comments that are off topic.

If we are complaining much about irrelevant topic what of repeated topics. Thread like this you created had already been here but you fail to do a proper search.

Exactly, have seen several threads like this, calling only the newbies. I know everyone is here to learn most especially the newbies, I don't know for other newbies but I personally am here to learn. But the thread about the shit post don too much, if na only talk op you go talk tire oh, because people dey wey go still do wetin dey their mind so make we just dey wait for moderator. op you for just go comment for Agbe thread because na Agbe na start this thread for this local board.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: