Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a new trend of Altcoin Bull run?  (Read 677 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 06:59:12 PM

Even if it is a new trend, trends tend to fade away with time. In this case, I think the same will happen. History repeats itself. So the altcoin season after Bitcoin bull run will happen again. We see many dramas before Bitcoin halving, maybe this is one of them. So I will not bet everything on this as an altcoin bull run. Instead, I will see this as an opportunity and take advantage of it.

And when it's over, I will make sure to take my profit and exit. I am still not convinced that this is an actual bull run for altcoins. I'm still focusing on Bitcoin. Every investment is a risk and we grow by taking risks. If you can make profit from this then that's good for you but don't put everything in it thinking that this is the actual bull run. Because cautious about everything. It's the cryptocurrency market after all.

this must be the kind where bull run has started even before the BTC halving. i read they call it the supercycle where bull run is bigger and its cycle is more than a year which probably means it started even before the halving year.

this hasn't happened yet in crypto afaik but if this continues til the end of year 2024, then the prices could go parabolic and could spike like they did last 2017.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kentrolla (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 07:02:32 PM

Even if it is a new trend, trends tend to fade away with time. In this case, I think the same will happen. History repeats itself. So the altcoin season after Bitcoin bull run will happen again. We see many dramas before Bitcoin halving, maybe this is one of them. So I will not bet everything on this as an altcoin bull run. Instead, I will see this as an opportunity and take advantage of it.

And when it's over, I will make sure to take my profit and exit. I am still not convinced that this is an actual bull run for altcoins. I'm still focusing on Bitcoin. Every investment is a risk and we grow by taking risks. If you can make profit from this then that's good for you but don't put everything in it thinking that this is the actual bull run. Because cautious about everything. It's the cryptocurrency market after all.

I have similar understanding but the way altcoins started rallying even before Bitcoin made me think if it's a new trend than what we have seen all these years. I am sure we will have bull run post halving but this altcoins rally was something which was completely unexpected and this has led to lot of buying due to FOMO. But this period between now and Halving will be crucial for Altcoin as we need to see if altcoins manages to trade around same value or do we see some more fluctuations.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:46:45 PM

The connection between Bitcoin and altcoins is a connection that many have tried to break, but all attempts have been unsuccessful, how long this connection will last is unknown, so for now it should be treated as par for the course. If Bitcoin rises or falls, it can only mean one thing - the cryptocurrency market has begun to move.
I think the connection between bitcoin and altcoins will last forever as long as cryptocurrency still exist.
When bitcoin goes to zero, the altcoin suffer the same fate.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 02:22:46 AM

We have often witnessed in the bull run that Bitcoin's value increases and once it becomes stable at a certain limit that's when bull run officially starts for Altcoins and we have seen same cycle in previous two bull runs. But, this time we are witnessing a different scenario as we have seen increase in the price of Bitcin but it's yet to reach ATH and it's still continuing to increase but Altcoin's are going bonkers and having more than 100% increase and it's not limited to few but most of the Altcoin is following similar trend.

Should be consider this as new trend wherein Altcoins will have bullrun before Bitcoin? Or this is once in a blue moon thing? It cannot be a bull trap since it's happening for multiple Altcoins.

Many people believe that when Bitcoin experiences an increase, the same thing will be followed by Altcoins, which is why many people hope to buy Altcoins or invest more in Altcoins so they can reap profits when the bull run occurs.  Even the increase in several Altcoins before the bull run occurred because the trading volume for Altcoins was greater than Bitcoin
redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 07:24:27 AM

We have often witnessed in the bull run that Bitcoin's value increases and once it becomes stable at a certain limit that's when bull run officially starts for Altcoins and we have seen same cycle in previous two bull runs. But, this time we are witnessing a different scenario as we have seen increase in the price of Bitcin but it's yet to reach ATH and it's still continuing to increase but Altcoin's are going bonkers and having more than 100% increase and it's not limited to few but most of the Altcoin is following similar trend.

Should be consider this as new trend wherein Altcoins will have bullrun before Bitcoin? Or this is once in a blue moon thing? It cannot be a bull trap since it's happening for multiple Altcoins.

Many people believe that when Bitcoin experiences an increase, the same thing will be followed by Altcoins, which is why many people hope to buy Altcoins or invest more in Altcoins so they can reap profits when the bull run occurs.  Even the increase in several Altcoins before the bull run occurred because the trading volume for Altcoins was greater than Bitcoin
And i believe when bitcoin reach new all time high there will be altcoin season because many people already lose money in bitcoin then they want to gamble with altcoin
I've seen this cycle twice and it will probably repeat itself
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 08:46:35 AM

And i believe when bitcoin reach new all time high there will be altcoin season because many people already lose money in bitcoin then they want to gamble with altcoin
For me, I don't think we need a new all-time high of Bitcoin. What I am waiting for is a massive volume of altcoins and Bitcoin will go in sideways price, with no dumping or pumping. Then altcoins will make their own move to pump.
But you have a point also about the new all-time high of Bitcoin, because for sure some Bitcoin profits will transition to altcoins.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 12:50:10 PM

The most important thing is fear which control the price of tokens. when btc dumping then fear entered the market which create panic in market and no body want to freely invest but when btc start bullish motion then fear end start and people start accumulation of favorite projects. BTC start bullish motion from 30k$ to 45k$ where btc remained stable for almost one month. So far btc trade between 40k$ - 45k then we will see many altcoins stat pumping 100% in 24 hours as whales are doing all. most of the projects pumping reason is airdrops which will be given on the basis of staking and performing others task while some projects have some good news in the future. Injection and Solona are pumping due to airdrop trend.

Certainly, fear and greed are important human emotions and they play crucial role in shaping up the  behavior, thereby influencing the overall mood of the market. The experienced investors learn to control their sentiments and avoid emotionally driven decisions, they enter the market with well defined plans and objectives, implementing long term strategy like Dollar Cost Average (DCA). This method allows them to take advantage of market volatility, accumulating Bitcoin and other major coins at comparatively lower costs, which ultimately results in substantial profit during the bull cycle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 01:04:43 PM

This is not something new as in the precious cycle same things happen. Where ever bitcoin becomes stable after a rally altcoin project start booming and even new altcoin emerges in the market that gains billions of marketcap within a few weeks. But you need to aware of the end story as after these altseason project started to dump along with bitcoin, whales sell off their altcoin to buy bitcoin at a cheap price again. This is the usual cycle of the crypto market and this is just happening again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 239

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 01:29:59 PM

For me, I don't think we need a new all-time high of Bitcoin. What I am waiting for is a massive volume of altcoins and Bitcoin will go in sideways price, with no dumping or pumping. Then altcoins will make their own move to pump.
But you have a point also about the new all-time high of Bitcoin, because for sure some Bitcoin profits will transition to altcoins.

Please can you explain what you mean by, "And i believe when bitcoin reach new all time high there will be altcoin season because many people already lose money in bitcoin then they want to gamble with altcoin". Are you saying after the ATH investors loose their money? Where did that theory come from? I can't even believe I'll find any saying we don't need a new all time high, it's like having 0.00001 out of a hundred percent who want separate thing. Anyway that is why Bitcoin is decentralized because of it wasn't, it would have been a mess. If Bitcoin were to move in the manner which you explained, several altcoins will also follow after that same trend. Only few gets to make their own movement aside from Bitcoin's trend.
God bless u

Activity: 336
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 02:36:31 PM

There are most of the people who cannot buy bitcoin but have interest in investment therefore they initiate investment with the help of altcoins because it is clear prediction that whenever the price of bitcoin  surge then altcoins show increase too which is also a suitable way of earning.

So if someone cannot do investment in Bitcoin so there are thousands of altcoins in which most of them are now in pumping positions. It is also predicted that the Bull run will begun after bitcoin Bull season therefore don't sell your altcoins at lower worth but try to reap the benefit on due time.

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 03:24:22 PM

I wouldn't really chalk up the entirety of bullrun with Bitcoin only, altcoins themselves could have their own bullruns in their own phase, just that Bitcoin bullruns usually increase the attention towards the entirety of the market, hence more investors hence more coins go up. Not to mention that I don't even think we have a Bitcoin bull run? It's just a steady movement and slow increase so far imo, I'd expect the bullrun, if it ever happens to happen a couple more months later, at least half a year more I suppose.
Yeah true, even though I do not believe that we are on an altcoin bull run right now, I think it's quite possible that it could happen sometime soon. That means we are going to end up with something that could make some sense, and that should be the most important part. I am not saying that it will be a big deal, but there was a point when I thought it would be a bitcoin bull run earlier than I expected it to be. It has slowed down since so I think it is going to be fine, we are going to have a nice good bull run for bitcoin this year in 2024, and in 2025 I think it is more likely for an altcoin bull run would happen as well.

It is almost inevitable that it will happen, everyone knows that it will happen, it is just a matter of time. That means, we have a year to keep our money in bitcoin, and then we could pick whichever coin or token we think will go up, it is not going to be an easy thing to do, many people think that it is going to be very tough thing to pick the right one.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 04:00:04 PM

There are most of the people who cannot buy bitcoin but have interest in investment therefore they initiate investment with the help of altcoins because it is clear prediction that whenever the price of bitcoin  surge then altcoins show increase too which is also a suitable way of earning.

So if someone cannot do investment in Bitcoin so there are thousands of altcoins in which most of them are now in pumping positions. It is also predicted that the Bull run will begun after bitcoin Bull season therefore don't sell your altcoins at lower worth but try to reap the benefit on due time.

It is true that many investors prefer to invest in altscoins due to shortage of funds. Nevertheless, conducting due diligence and comprehensive research is crucial before committing their hard earned funds to any venture. It would be prudent to consider choosing from Top-20 cryptocurrencies listed on coinmarketcap, as they are well recognized with impressive performance history and relatively secure coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 04:00:22 PM

this must be the kind where bull run has started even before the BTC halving. i read they call it the supercycle where bull run is bigger and its cycle is more than a year which probably means it started even before the halving year.

this hasn't happened yet in crypto afaik but if this continues til the end of year 2024, then the prices could go parabolic and could spike like they did last 2017.
Could be one of those things but I'm still not sure if I will trust it fully to be a bull run. I don't know much about super cycle but I think people are trying to take advantage of the altcoins market and make as much profit as they can before halving so that they can invest more into Bitcoin later on. Could be a sentimental move in the market right now. But if this is what you are saying it is, then investing right now won't be a bad decision at all.
Then again, people have different choices and different opinion about things. As for me, I will stick to the old strategy. Old is gold they say. Let's see how that works out.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 04:38:37 PM

I actually think that this is a good thing for altcoins. As in previous history, when Bitcoin rises, altcoins will also rise. I think we're on the hype train. We haven't missed the train yet. But the problem is when this altcoin bullrun season will start and when it will end. Unlike Bitcoin which is very stable. Altcoins will have a phase where their prices will fall again and it will be difficult to return to the moon. So I think we have to remain wise in dealing with this situation.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 06:11:08 PM

Actually the reason for this is, since Bitcoin of he first crypto coin, not all altcoins can be bought directly. For you to buy them, you first need to buy bitcoin and then swap to those altcoins. And before you can sell them, you still need to swap to bitcoin before you can sell
I think it's the old method. Altcoins can also be purchased with stablecoins, although I don't trust any of them.
One for sure bitcoin is the major pair in cryptocurrency market, when bitcoin going up then altcoin just follow bitcoin trend.
This kind of thinking almost everyone uses it also people intend to sell bitcoin for altcoin when the price of bitcoin go up
And when bitcoin is going down, usually they will convert all altcoin for bitcoin. thats why when bitcoin drop, people intend to sell their altcoin for bitcoin.

I can agree with your analysis when you said that Bitcoin price is a determinant of altcoins prices, so when Bitcoin price increases investors sale to buy altcoins and when Bitcoin price starts to dip investors will likewise sale altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Again cryptocurrency adoption and investment awareness is increasing and many people are coming into it. When newbies hear about the testimonies of people that have doubled their investments many times in altcoins, it tends to increase investors, that'll increase their prices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 07:47:06 PM

Those kinds of airdrops are useless to me. Just to be a qualifier, you have to make a deposit first. I'm not comfortable with those rules on airdrops, to be honest. That's why airdrops like that are no longer a trend or legit in the crypto space.

Because of the legitimacy of airdrops now or in this era, you must first use the platform of those who want to give airdrops to communities. In short, the participants must first enjoy the service platform that the coordinator of their airdrop program has. But it will be a few months before they start airdrops.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 09:20:13 PM

Actually the reason for this is, since Bitcoin of he first crypto coin, not all altcoins can be bought directly. For you to buy them, you first need to buy bitcoin and then swap to those altcoins. And before you can sell them, you still need to swap to bitcoin before you can sell. So its more like Bitcoin is the intermediary of those coin. So when the price of Bitcoin increase they also increase and when Bitcoin decrease they decrease, any trend Bitcoin takes they follow. However from my point of view of things, it seems they will experience the bull run with Bitcoin. Change is constant, anything can happen anytime so just be prepared for anything that might come.
I don’t think this is what happens. Bitcoin as an intermediary? I think that people who trade altcoins are always using stablecoins like USDT. Bitcoin is on the Bitcoin blockchain, and it’s not a straightforward conversion to the target altcoin they want to purchase. But we have USDT on various blockchains and that makes it’s easy to trade any altcoin. But it is okay to share your own opinion, and I’m not directly saying you’re wrong, I just think it works differently. What I know that happens is that Bitcoin makes the move and then Altcoins follow. But let’s not forget that Bitcoin started this move, even if it’s been hovering for a while now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Wiwo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 688

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 09:28:49 PM

Sometimes we tend to see such trends where even though Bitcoin may not be a good shape in terms of price and you see the altcoin making new ground and making new market trends and this is truly a cycle which can happen in both the Bitcoin market and the altcoin market also respectfully because we have also seen where and when Bitcoin make a bull run and altcoin still be in the floor through the trend.

But most time both the altcoin market and the bitcoin market move together as a chain and once the market picks in a bullish direction, it carries the market along both bitcoin and altcoin at the same time.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 09:28:59 PM

-snip-
Altcoin need a slow process to find their bullrun season - of course after bitcoin has a bullrun. Investors don't necessarily invest more in altcoin when bitcoin has high market demand - but the movement of altcoin tends to be slower than bitcoin. Investors need confirmation that Bitcoin's price rise is not something that happens for a moment and then falls again - this allows them to avoid major losses on altcoin.

So far altcoin trading volume has never been greater than bitcoin - marketcap data proves it, so I disagree with your last point. You can look at the data in CMC or CG - then repeat it one more time for correct assumptions.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 09:29:11 PM

The connection between Bitcoin and altcoins is a connection that many have tried to break, but all attempts have been unsuccessful, how long this connection will last is unknown, so for now it should be treated as par for the course. If Bitcoin rises or falls, it can only mean one thing - the cryptocurrency market has begun to move.
I think the connection between bitcoin and altcoins will last forever as long as cryptocurrency still exist.
When bitcoin goes to zero, the altcoin suffer the same fate.

Bitcoins is still the basis and what we are seeing right now is just a normal trend and we know that in bull trend, every good crypto will also have the chance to pump and the altcoins are also part of it. If you are going to look into a brighter side, altcoins pump is a good one and for sure Bitcoin will also follow that. The dominance of Bitcoin is still present, what will happen to Bitcoin can also affect altcoins in the long run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████