Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell BTC to Cash/USDT  (Read 198 times)
dgrayman (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 07:25:23 PM

Hi, I sell 16.3 BTC to Cash or USDT, only prepay/partial payment.
F2F available in Czech Republic.

Write me in telegram @admprobro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2024, 09:01:05 PM

What Are being serious over this?
You don't care about your security dealing with someone face to face that involves bitcoin transaction, do you really know what the outcome could be after transaction of before transaction? I think instead of dealing with someone face to face it's better i go exchange to do that and you can try out bestchange.com there are more option for you to trade swiftly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cuentas2024

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 09:13:14 PM

Sell as much Bitcoin in person  it's too risky, better use Binance or other sites where P2P is available
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2024, 11:37:16 PM

Are you kidding? who will trade with you by sending the payment first to you while you have a brand new account and there is no way to trace you if you default the fund. You must have to use escrow or your local people. Otherwise, there is no chance to sell the bitcoin.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2024, 06:22:03 AM

Are you kidding? who will trade with you by sending the payment first to you while you have a brand new account and there is no way to trace you if you default the fund. You must have to use escrow or your local people. Otherwise, there is no chance to sell the bitcoin.
I think you misunderstood him. He wants to trade face-to-face, and therefore this can be done in an open and safe place, such as a bank or in a public place, but who is the idiot who would think of carrying $831,000 in cash to buy Bitcoin and deal with an unknown person?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 12:00:06 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2024, 09:35:41 PM by JeromeTash

I think you misunderstood him. He wants to trade face-to-face, and therefore this can be done in an open and safe place, such as a bank or in a public place, but who is the idiot who would think of carrying $831,000 in cash to buy Bitcoin and deal with an unknown person?
It's a very huge risk. With $831,000 in cash, You basically become a moving bank or bullion van, and you end up putting a target on your back. Don't get me started on the part of counting and verifying if the banknotes are counterfeit or not Grin

Meeting in a public is no guarantee of security, as the bad actor can still trail the person they want to rob.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2024, 06:58:58 AM

It's a very huge risk. With $831,000 in cash, You basically become a moving bank or bullion van, and you end up putting a target on your back. Don't get me started on the part of counting and verifying if the banknotes are counterfeit or not Grin
Whoever wants to buy Bitcoin with this amount will definitely go to the OTC market, where he will obtain Bitcoin for fees lower than the current market price. It is also difficult to hide your identity with +$500k.
Whoever wants to hide his identity will create a small swap service and start trading in amounts from $500 to $5000, just as traders used to do in LBC and are doing now in Binance P2P.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Savastan0

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 12:56:08 PM

Sure thing! If you're buying a lot of Bitcoin, you'll likely hit up the OTC market for better prices and less attention. But if you want to stay under the radar, you might stick to smaller trades on platforms like LocalBitcoins or Binance P2P
GreenInk

Activity: 28
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 12:59:07 AM

Op is obviously an idiot chancer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: