Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~85% of money doesn't exist  (Read 477 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 04:41:37 PM

Unfortunately, this is one of the biggest disadvantages of the banking system. There is no exact physical equivalent of the value that occurs due to the evaluation of money through various methods. In fact, more than 10-20% of the money in banks has no physical equivalent. Moreover, although money continues to be printed non-stop today unfortunately the rates are like this. The first information given in economics courses already proves this;

''If all individuals wanted to withdraw their deposits from their bank accounts at the same time, banks wouldn't be able to afford this and would even be pushed to the brink of bankruptcy.''
So, I trust on Bitcoin because this changes millions of people's life.
Let's make this clear, "bitcoin changes millions of people's life", I mean both takers and losers. When we think in depth of what's happening in the market, if you profit then someone just lost their money and goes to you.
Banks take money from public and they invest in multiple assets and then they pay interest to people and after one years they cut a high amount from deposit money. And banks can show bankruptcy when many people wants to withdraw their money.
I didn't want to disagree, but that how banks work but there's a loophole into it if you just embrace the banking method, but that's only if you're a millionaire or billionaire then you just gotta go with banking to make easy peasy money. I guess this isn't a talk about banking and crypto anymore, it's how you survive your life with what you have in your hands.

People should think before depositing their money in banks. In my opinion, a step to deposit money in bank is bad set because that is digital time. Everyone can invest in Bitcoin that is safe and he will earn multiple times and he will become multi millionaire . No one will made someone multi millionaire except Bitcoin.
I doubt that bitcoin is safe, it never is, I can agree that bitcoin is secure because of its security and technology but saving your money for bitcoin is plain gambling.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 05:10:27 PM

Whether money is physical or digital doesn't make a difference in its fundamental nature. Both can be used to buy goods and services, and both can be controlled by governments or other organizations.

However, I think centralization is a major issue. When money is concentrated in the hands of a few people or organizations, power is also concentrated. This can lead to inflation, economic instability, and even political oppression.

That's why, when Bitcoin was created, those who understood its advantages would recognize the importance of its existence. Bitcoin can be a valuable tool for protecting financial freedom and resisting government control.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 04:37:52 AM

Unfortunately, this is one of the biggest disadvantages of the banking system. There is no exact physical equivalent of the value that occurs due to the evaluation of money through various methods. In fact, more than 10-20% of the money in banks has no physical equivalent. Moreover, although money continues to be printed non-stop today unfortunately the rates are like this. The first information given in economics courses already proves this;

''If all individuals wanted to withdraw their deposits from their bank accounts at the same time, banks wouldn't be able to afford this and would even be pushed to the brink of bankruptcy.''
So, I trust on Bitcoin because this changes millions of people's life.
Let's make this clear, "bitcoin changes millions of people's life", I mean both takers and losers. When we think in depth of what's happening in the market, if you profit then someone just lost their money and goes to you.
Banks take money from public and they invest in multiple assets and then they pay interest to people and after one years they cut a high amount from deposit money. And banks can show bankruptcy when many people wants to withdraw their money.
I didn't want to disagree, but that how banks work but there's a loophole into it if you just embrace the banking method, but that's only if you're a millionaire or billionaire then you just gotta go with banking to make easy peasy money. I guess this isn't a talk about banking and crypto anymore, it's how you survive your life with what you have in your hands.

People should think before depositing their money in banks. In my opinion, a step to deposit money in bank is bad set because that is digital time. Everyone can invest in Bitcoin that is safe and he will earn multiple times and he will become multi millionaire . No one will made someone multi millionaire except Bitcoin.
I doubt that bitcoin is safe, it never is, I can agree that bitcoin is secure because of its security and technology but saving your money for bitcoin is plain gambling.

bitcoin is not gambling

we’re not playing with chances in bitcoin, in gambling there is no way you can outsmart the game it’s all based in luck if you believe in it but investing in bitcoin requires an extensive knowledge about economics and psychological behavior of people to make smart decisions in the market

storing your money in banks will not help your money grow but if you store your money in bitcoin its value will increase as time pass by

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: