Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to verified My Binance Account?  (Read 330 times)
JunaidAzizi

Activity: 504
Merit: 213

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 02:15:13 PM

I want to verify my exchange account.
Many people will say that you can verify by searching YouTube or Google but I am not interested in that.
I want to learn from our experienced and senior brothers in this forum and know how to get my Binance account verified easily and quickly.
I want your advice.
Verifying your binance account is very simple if you watch a single video on YouTube you can easily do it without the help of another person but you said you are not interested then it is okay we are here to help you in a better way. There are four steps in account verification including  Residency, personal information, issued ID card, and liveness check. The first thing is to go to your Binance account and click on your profile on the left upper side. After clicking on it you can see a writing like verification Click on it. The first thing they will ask you is your residency like in which country you are staying. After that, they will ask about personal information like your full name, date of birth, address postal code, and city. In the third step, they will ask about your identification proof and it provides three options ID card, Passport, or driver's license. The simple one is to choose the ID card, they will ask about its front and back picture and in the last step they check your liveness like moving your head up and down or sometimes ask you to laugh. After completing these steps they will be verifying your information and usually require 24 hours but within 10 to 15 they verify your information and send an email to inform you about the verification process.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
great12345

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 02:27:32 PM

They is no short cut in KYC verification and the advice using YouTube channel we show you step by step how you go to verify your Binance exchange account and is also applicable to other crypto exchange platform. Hence you signed up, next place to go is KYC portal and follow the process by providing a valid ID card approved by government and full name and home address filled as stated.
Cheema02

Activity: 406
Merit: 335

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 06:13:31 AM

Many people will say that you can verify by searching YouTube or Google but I am not interested in that.
I want to learn from our experienced and senior brothers in this forum and know how to get my Binance account verified easily and quickly.

I want your advice.
If you want to verify you exchange account you simple go to verification process of Binance there are few steps that are required to complete and verify your Binance account its very simple and easly process if you don't understand you simply go to YouTube and search how to verify Binance account and follow the step by step procedure of video and Official Video of Binance verification of account is also available on YouTube. You are required to fill your personal data of your id card and put image of id card front and back side of national id card and wait some time it approximate 1 to 2 hours to Verify your KYC Binance Account.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 11:55:25 AM

I want your advice.
For quick and easy verification of KYC, just use your smartphone, download Binance app, login there and then go to KYC verification page, just put all necessary information, upload front and back of ID Card, complete live face verification and your are done. normally verification completed in 24 hours.
For my country, I don’t think a face recognition is actually necessary but rather you need to do is input your BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER(BVN) which is one of the easiest ways to get verification done in my country and I think this whole process on binance verification doesn’t take more than just few minutes and each user is limited to just one account.@ op I think YouTube should one of the best places for you to get a step by step video tutorial to the verification processes of binance.
Good luck

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[