Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some traps to avoid in bullrun.  (Read 554 times)
I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 165

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 02:32:15 PM

At the time around in this bullish momentum you just got to think smart because due to alot of hype concerning prices prediction due to upcoming halving most people have been investing in different cryptocurrencies without any proper research because of FOMO. And I believe most people have already invested  their funds in some bad projects with high risks already Always do good research first.

While in the scamming part most platform as found the way to lure most investors with higher percentage in staking. And most people don't know that any scamming site are the one with always the bigger percentage. They will only for a short period of time after that they will crash and run away with your funds or cryptocurrencies you stake. Most times the only lucky ones are those that started it on time and was quick enough to remove their funds with some profit.

So before staking your funds any platform research about it first to see if they worth trusting.

Solokan

Activity: 462
Merit: 230

Rollbit.com

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 04:30:54 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2023, 04:42:02 PM by Solokan

1.Invest in what you can afford to lose: I have read this line many times inside this forum and outside this forum that are crypto related discussion and what they tell you about crypto investment is to invest with the amount you can afford to lose to avoid had I know and regrets that later.
It is good not to keep coins on exchanges becuase the user do not have the complete control over his coins. It is also good to avoid scam and also hope for the best and prepare for the worst. But if you are a bitcoin holder, buy now at $36900 is still a good price. I do not think someone should just buy an amount that he can afford to lose but should be seen as an investment, I mean to invest in bitcoin and buy more at good time. If it is other coins, then you can consider it as gambling, trading or something far more risky and use the amount of money that you can afford to lose.

During a bull run, buying Bitcoin or altcoins is of course very risky, and if you are interested in buying crypto, it would be better to use the money you are prepared to lose.

Yes, we should not put our coins on exchanges because it is potentially dangerous. Yes, if we buy BTC now, I don't think there's anything wrong with it because soon there will definitely be a BTC halving, but in my opinion, if for example we buy altcoins there's certainly no problem as long as we're ready to face the risks. However, it is best to buy BTC because BTC is currently the safest cryptocurrency.

However, buying crypto during a bull run is of course very high risk, so in my opinion, even if you buy, you must be able to analyze it technically and fundamentally, so that we know when a bear market will arrive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: