Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s your portfolio building strategy for crypto?  (Read 416 times)
Cryptoababe

Activity: 813
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 11:59:09 PM

Before going through this thread, I will say in my opinion that even if AI analyzes trends or whatever it wants to do with the market, you can still end up buying the wrong coin to balance your position or portfolio. Although it might help reduce stress, in this case, manually checking is the best.

Cryptoababe

Activity: 813
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 12:04:40 AM

i'm invest in many altcoins but i did not holding a coin with large amount of money except btc and ethereum,
i prioritized top ranking coins like within top 100 coins, if lots of new coins on the market but i don't want to take risk in random coins, there big possibility to scam.

Yeah, Random coins have big scam possibilities and that's what the AI will mostly bring for you. Although, it's good to diversify someones portfolio. But too much random coins wouldn't be the right decision. Especially if they are mostly memecoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: