Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding strategic partners for an innovation project  (Read 288 times)
Adigvcdh (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 02:22:27 PM

What kind of a project?
Read above.
WillyAp

Activity: 700
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2023, 02:48:59 PM

Read above.

What makes you believe that a forum post is a project or similar to it?
A project consist of a plans, not one but several. 

Marketing in EN und DE
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 06:27:46 PM

Read above.

What makes you believe that a forum post is a project or similar to it?
A project consist of a plans, not one but several. 
At this point, our goal has been to provide a brief introduction to the project and generate community interest. We realize that this project involves many plans and strategies, and we are preparing detailed plans that will be presented in the near future.

On the forum we were simply looking for an opportunity to discuss our ideas and attract partners to us for the development of the project.
fslmn

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 09:18:10 PM

Basically you want to make a bot that will do trading and make you some profit.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2023, 09:42:56 PM

AI is a dynamic field, and we are convinced that the future in this area will be filled not only with replacements but also with additions. Each project in this field contributes to the overall progress.

"We" would be wrong then.  There will be one AI, developed by an entity with vast financial resources.   In the same way humans did not evolve by taking the best of various animals, AI will not evolve even with the best additions.   The human brain works one way - not a variety of different ways depending on who your parents were.

You will not find anyone willing to fund your project unless you have something worth funding.    Buzzwords are not it.

The ability to certify that data cannot be overwritten provides trust in the system.

And how do we certify that you trained your AI using the blockchain data?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 09:44:14 PM

Basically you want to make a bot that will do trading and make you some profit.
How did you come to that conclusion? The speech was not about bots that will bring profit, but in general on artificial intelligence.
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 09:48:34 PM

AI is a dynamic field, and we are convinced that the future in this area will be filled not only with replacements but also with additions. Each project in this field contributes to the overall progress.

"We" would be wrong then.  There will be one AI, developed by an entity with vast financial resources.   In the same way humans did not evolve by taking the best of various animals, AI will not evolve even with the best additions.   The human brain works one way - not a variety of different ways depending on who your parents were.

You will not find anyone willing to fund your project unless you have something worth funding.    Buzzwords are not it.

The ability to certify that data cannot be overwritten provides trust in the system.

And how do we certify that you trained your AI using the blockchain data?
Okay, that's your opinion. And this topic was created in general for the purpose of finding partners for the project.
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 10:48:01 PM

Okay, that's your opinion. And this topic was created in general for the purpose of finding partners for the project.

Your project:  https://cogitex.org/

You took 2,000,000 tokens as a development fee.    Use that massively successful coin to finance your next massively successful project.  Smiley
May I ask where you got the 2000000 tokens per creation from?
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 05:34:28 AM

Brief Description: Cogitex (CGTX) token has a total supply of 100,000,000 tokens. Each transaction incurs a 6% fee, with 2% going to the development team and 4% to liquidity. The token is based on the Binance Smart Chain, ensuring high transaction speed and low fees.

2% of 100 million is 2 million. 

I take it one of the partners you are seeking should be good at math?
You misunderstood, 2% is per transaction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 03:35:27 PM

Brief Description: Cogitex (CGTX) token has a total supply of 100,000,000 tokens. Each transaction incurs a 6% fee, with 2% going to the development team and 4% to liquidity. The token is based on the Binance Smart Chain, ensuring high transaction speed and low fees.

2% of 100 million is 2 million. 

I take it one of the partners you are seeking should be good at math?
You misunderstood, 2% is per transaction.

Apologies.  I deleted my mess.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bright Venus

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 07:12:39 PM

First of all, what is your main goal? Second, how are you going to create new AI solutions to make people use your token in it? AI needs years and years and lots of money to start working, how are you gonna make this as we already have many AI consuming the market. Sorry but i dont think there's a way this plan can go well
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: