Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest valued NFT collection follow and collect the highest valued NFT -s  (Read 36 times)
Waldorf77 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 07:08:29 AM

We have world highest valued NFT collection Opensea and rarible.
If people invest into this the upside price gain potential is huge we talking about 500 Bil market as it's virtual there is no limits and you can own just small fractions of all the nft.
With the best valuation there is all the most expensive nft

Join and share: https://twitter.com/Finestnft2023

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whale2030

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 07:14:07 AM

If people invest into this the upside price gain potential is huge we talking about 500 Bil market as it's virtual there is no limits and you can own just small fractions of all the nft.

Hows that works? Im new in nft
For example:
Well If on spot Market in real life the 432 park avenue building can cost so much that i dont know so big numbers how to count and it's becouse money is limited mostly on USA but with NFT money can come into NFT all over the world it could be enourmously high prices really
....so i want to buy it but how ?? Can anyone give short simple explaining how to get nft ?
As i try to collect here money for buying properties but npbody wanted to give money to here ...so i will invest in nft and i'll build myself but first how to buy ? And how to hold? Nft
Waldorf77 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 07:24:40 AM

For example:
Well If on spot Market in real life the 432 park avenue building can cost so much that i dont know so big numbers how to count and it's becouse money is limited mostly on USA but with NFT money can come into NFT all over the world it could be enourmously high prices really
....so i want to buy it but how ?? Can anyone give short simple explaining how to get nft ?
As i try to collect here money for buying properties but npbody wanted to give money to here ...so i will invest in nft and i'll build myself but first how to buy ? And how to hold? Nft

You definately don't want to be in any random nft but the High valued NFT
Right now there is NYC Manhattan park avenue collection make your bid and see how fast your wealth will grow since NYC real estate is always desired place for investors
And NFT are new right now you buy early you will make a lot money the High valued NFT are now way to make people wealthy

Direct link to opensea: 

https://opensea.io/collection/nyc-park-avenue
Fullbear2222

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 07:36:29 AM

For example:

Right now there is NYC Manhattan park avenue collection make your bid and see how fast your wealth will grow since NYC real estate is always desired place for investors
And NFT are new right now you buy early you will make a lot money the High valued NFT are now way to make people wealthy

Direct link to opensea: 

Yes Im sure people want to buy but still nft game is difficult....
Well off course i don't want some cartoon photos Im into nft of good value... So now those who don't have physical properties can make even more money then the old money power have and taxes no property maintance
So If park avenue one apartment cost the top floor...69 000 000 $ ...then what could nft If all building Will cost ?
A lot more for sure  i want to get into that so i can tell my friends how much money i make investing in virtual real estate Nice bro !!
Waldorf77 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 08:26:59 AM

For example:

Direct link to opensea: 

Yes Im sure people want to buy but still nft game is difficult....
Well off course i don't want some cartoon photos Im into nft of good value... So now those who don't have physical properties can make even more money then the old money power have and taxes no property maintance
So If park avenue one apartment cost the top floor...69 000 000 $ ...then what could nft If all building Will cost ?
A lot more for sure  i want to get into that so i can tell my friends how much money i make investing in virtual real estate Nice bro !!

Count how many apartments are there + the valuation of property without counting the apartments you get total value but it's always higher in virtual world because funds are not limited.
It's a huge Market and soon when NFT investors start investing in real properties the real property owners wonder where they get that much money to buy properties from them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: