Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:38:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coin memes don't have a project? Is it worth buying for the long term?  (Read 956 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 10:05:54 AM

Are meme coin worth buying in the long term?
What is your reason for buying meme coin?

The answer is 100% absolutely not worth it. People compare meme coins to the success of SHIBA and DOGE but they don't know that the chances are very small. There are thousands of meme coin projects today and there is still nothing like SHIBA and DOGE. Yesterday PEPE was said to be the next SHIBA but now look where they are now?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 10:14:22 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2023, 10:24:43 AM by TimeTeller

The answer is 100% absolutely not worth it. People compare meme coins to the success of SHIBA and DOGE but they don't know that the chances are very small. There are thousands of meme coin projects today and there is still nothing like SHIBA and DOGE. Yesterday PEPE was said to be the next SHIBA but now look where they are now?

Shiba just got lucky with their market performance. But if you look at how they started here, it seemed that they were just a crappy project.
They didn't have proper ANN and they didn't even visit their thread. So don't let your hopes up on this one as well.
Maybe I can count on doge, because it has been widely used even before it was hyped up by Elon.
Though the fees are getting expensive also as compared before. But its existence is the one of the longest among meme coins/tokens.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 10:51:00 AM

Memecoins and long term? This two words can’t even be in the same sentence because they are contradicting. Memecoins is pretty much short term. In fact, some of the memecoins you see today may be really popular today but by tomorrow, they are all dead. If you feel the urge to invest in memecoins, just know it has to be short term, and my advice is that you use an amount that you can afford to lose because many times, people throw in everything just because they want to be rich overnight but may sometimes end up depressed.
most of the meme coin are short term indeed but there are certaily some meme coin that could hold on for long term take as example is doge coin, it already existed since very long ago but indeed its just 0.001% of all the meme coin present that could hold on for long so its more or less true that most of the meme coin are short term even more so for those meme coin that could only get themselves listed in none of the exchange and instead used dex as an alternative since they know themselves their coin are shit so they just use dex with low volume even those dex created specifically for shitcoins they are already doomed from the very start and investing in them will most likely to make the devs getting rich not the investors themselves, thats the thing with majority of meme coin, just some random ERC20 using some fancy name for marketing and at best getting listed in some dexes and call it a day.
Is Dogecoin an example or it’s directly the only memecoin with the long term potential?what I’m saying is, it’s only Dogecoin that may have the long term potential because Dogecoin has kind of shifted from the memecoin market as it has a lot more use case than just being a memecoin.

Memecoins and long term? This two words can’t even be in the same sentence because they are contradicting. Memecoins is pretty much short term. In fact, some of the memecoins you see today may be really popular today but by tomorrow, they are all dead. If you feel the urge to invest in memecoins, just know it has to be short term, and my advice is that you use an amount that you can afford to lose because many times, people throw in everything just because they want to be rich overnight but may sometimes end up depressed.
This, if a trader wants to take their chances with a meme coin they can do so, but at least they should set some ground rules to not ruin themselves in that process, rules that are as simple as not holding those coins for the long term, always be ready to sell your stash no matter what, at the first sign the developers may seem as if they are ready to exit scam then you need sell and only invest in those coins a small part of your capital, if a trader did this then even if they lost money with those coins their losses will be small, and they could easily recover them with their investment in bitcoin and other good coins.
I see you speak of developers and exit scam Irrespective of the fact that memecoins aren’t long term assets, I do not think that memecoins are scam though. Your messsage sounds like eventually developers always exit scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 04:03:25 PM

the reason I bought meme coin was that I only took advantage of short-term profits. I think most people do the same thing. Apart from that, I feel that meme coin is not worth holding for a long period of time, because the risks are very large, especially in large amounts. However, there are some people who are holding some meme coins, and hope that the price will go higher. However, they only hold popular meme coins such as Doge, Shiba, and others.
Most meme are better to take advantage of in the short term, because you don't know the one that'll survive and reach long term. If you want to gamble your money for high profit, then meme is for you, you just might pick a good one that multiply your investment many times over, and if it does, it's better to cash out, because you don't know whether the more you wait, it'll become worthless. For long term investment and better assurance and peace of mind in crypto investment, I'll be very comfortable to rely on bitcoin, because it has proven to be very profitable if you hold for a long time, also any top altcoin, is good to put money into, because just like bitcoin, they're also reliable and profitable.
If new meme coins yes but there are also old meme coins which can likely last for more months or years but why not just go for the old non-meme coins instead? As their potential to pump during a bull run is much higher because they have a strong technology. Old meme coins will mostly rely on luck and if someone decides to manipulate and hype them again.

To become greedy is not good even for the non meme coins. We don't want to lose the chance and wait longer again. So it's better if we can just grab the opportunity right away. Besides, we can still buy at the lows again right after it, because for sure many will also sell and that can cause a dip in the price of the coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 04:47:54 PM

Every project's success depends on the people involved in it. If they believe that they can take this project to a new height, they will keep pushing. Also, it depends on hype and trends. Once it wears off, the project is as good as dead. It may rise up again following some trend or something like that but it has no actual use case like other actual projects.
If you have some spare money lying around that you have no use for, you can use that to invest in meme coins. It should never be taken as a serious investment. You can invest that money and keep it aside for the next wave of trends or hype.
It is better to invest in something that is going to be profitable in the long run. To me, meme coins are just a waste of time, money and energy.
Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 05:04:47 PM

Even though there is no clear project, many people are still interested in meme coin because they have increased by thousands of%.
A crypto investor should view altcoin investments as short-term, not long-term, plans. Only bitcoin should be considered for long-term investment strategies. The only way to profit from a memecoin investment is to invest it early and sell it soon after when there is profit. 

If memecoins are to be hodl  for a longer period, you run the risk of losing your money because memecoin prices will eventually have a big dump in price someday

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 05:21:20 PM

Even though there is no clear project, many people are still interested in meme coin because they have increased by thousands of%.
A crypto investor should view altcoin investments as short-term, not long-term, plans. Only bitcoin should be considered for long-term investment strategies. The only way to profit from a memecoin investment is to invest it early and sell it soon after when there is profit. 

If memecoins are to be hodl  for a longer period, you run the risk of losing your money because memecoin prices will eventually have a big dump in price someday

Meme coins are fastest way to double your profit. At the end we will buy btc and hold for long term. Btc is not good for short term as volatility is not good enough to get required profit in the specific time limit. New crypto users mostly investing in meme coins because they want to double their capital quickly and they have been taught that btc will not give them profit quickly as meme coins gives.

Many people against the meme coins but i am not agree with them. Although meme coins has no special use but still the profit could be make from the meme coins. For long term holding I like your statement, we can loss all If all whales start selling one meme coin and start buying other.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
synchronym

Activity: 406
Merit: 144

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 06:20:11 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2023, 04:48:19 PM by synchronym

OP you don't mind you can trade any coin you like. Because maybe many of us like meme coin or some like doge coin. So you need to decide which coin you want to trade. First of all you have to decide whether you want to trade alt coin or trade in bitcoin it is very important decision for you.

Obim34

Activity: 280
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 07:31:38 AM

OP you don't mind you can trade any coin you like. Because maybe many of us like Mim coin or some like doge coin. So you need to decide which coin you want to trade. First of all you have to decide whether you want to trade alt coin or trade in bitcoin it is very important decision for you.
Definitely can trade any coin of your choice depending on the one you prefer, but I also think trading with sentiment and not potential will kinda lead you into taking loss. Take close watch in the market and then decide which to put your money don't just put your money Into meme doge all because you like dogs and all that, try to see ahead if it will give any return of profit.
Trading Bitcoin might not seems to be the best but buying and holding should be considered ahead of trading. Among all cryptocurrencies it is best to invest into Bitcoin for the long term and other Altcoins for the short term

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 09:00:14 AM

As far as I know, meme coin are just for fun and don't have a clear project.
Dogecoin is the first meme coin that I know, in 2021 Elon Musk supports the use of Dogecoin, since then the popularity of meme coin has peaked, many new meme coin have emerged such as
- Shiba inu
- floki
- Baby doge coin
- Pepe
and many more.

All the meme coins you mentioned are listed on well-known exchanges, and SHIB is also listed on exchanges. Well, actually, except for Floki, I don't have any holdings.

Then, the rest of these meme coins that you mentioned, I have holdings, and I also have other meme coin holdings that you did not mention. Then it's our choice if, in the eyes of the majority, it's not a good investment, but that's what I saw as potential, so I invested and held it.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
God bless u

Activity: 364
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 04:25:18 PM

All the meme coins you mentioned are listed on well-known exchanges, and SHIB is also listed on exchanges. Well, actually, except for Floki, I don't have any holdings.

Then, the rest of these meme coins that you mentioned, I have holdings, and I also have other meme coin holdings that you did not mention. Then it's our choice if, in the eyes of the majority, it's not a good investment, but that's what I saw as potential, so I invested and held it.

Most of the time meme coins shows good performance but during Bull run they don't show any beneficial revenue for which everyone is looking for. Therefore don't trust on any altcoins as when the time arrives the situation become differs than expected. In my opinion Floki is not such a meme coin which will perform better during Bull season but as we are choosing Shiba inu so yes their activity can be measure in Bull run and profit will be maximum.

I think that as OP have mentioned token so all users will not hold just these meme coins as large number of other coins also exists like Doge and many others which will be preferred more for holding longer and will get  supreme status.

Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 04:41:04 PM

Dogecoin is the first meme coin that I know, in 2021 Elon Musk supports the use of Dogecoin, since then the popularity of meme coin has peaked, many new meme coin have emerged such as
- Shiba inu
- floki
- Baby doge coin
- Pepe
and many more.
I note that meme coins can provide short-term entertainment or even some quick profits, but they should never be relied upon as a long-term investment strategy. The hype surrounding meme coins often leads to volatility and uncertainty, making them an unreliable investment option. Due to various social media Many people are interested in investing in various meme coins including Dogecoin, Baby doge coin, floki, Shiba inu, Pepe. If you are not careful, you may fall into greed and invest according to your personal decision hoping for huge profits from meme coins. Where there is too much risk, I would never vote to hold Meme Coin as a long-term investment.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1050

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 06:05:37 PM

Every project's success depends on the people involved in it. If they believe that they can take this project to a new height, they will keep pushing. Also, it depends on hype and trends. Once it wears off, the project is as good as dead. It may rise up again following some trend or something like that but it has no actual use case like other actual projects.
If you have some spare money lying around that you have no use for, you can use that to invest in meme coins. It should never be taken as a serious investment. You can invest that money and keep it aside for the next wave of trends or hype.
It is better to invest in something that is going to be profitable in the long run. To me, meme coins are just a waste of time, money and energy.
What can be expected from meme coins whose existence only depends on trends or hype, after which they disappear who knows where. It doesn't matter when you want to go there, but we must know very well what the risks are in it, don't let us do something that we don't know what we are actually doing.

For the long term there are coins that are more promising than meme coins. Maybe we can get into meme coins just for fun or we don't prioritize it or we buy it with a very small amount.

Lol, indeed investing in meme coins is a waste of time, because there are more promising ones ahead. It would be strange if someone chooses to gamble their luck, when something more valuable is clearly in front of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 06:17:53 PM

What can be expected from meme coins whose existence only depends on trends or hype, after which they disappear who knows where. It doesn't matter when you want to go there, but we must know very well what the risks are in it, don't let us do something that we don't know what we are actually doing.

For the long term there are coins that are more promising than meme coins. Maybe we can get into meme coins just for fun or we don't prioritize it or we buy it with a very small amount.

Lol, indeed investing in meme coins is a waste of time, because there are more promising ones ahead. It would be strange if someone chooses to gamble their luck, when something more valuable is clearly in front of them.

its those memecoins that bring newcomers in crypto. there are people i know personally who don't know crypto but i saw their facebook posts mentioning those memecoins like they have invested the valuable token.  memecoins are not valuable but in the bull market, they tend to have the most activity since users are sharing them for daLulz.

it only matters when they begin to have a value that repeatedly grows over time and so with it, it becomes an investment for them and many made their huge profit through Shib.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 02:00:06 PM

its those memecoins that bring newcomers in crypto. there are people i know personally who don't know crypto but i saw their facebook posts mentioning those memecoins like they have invested the valuable token.  memecoins are not valuable but in the bull market, they tend to have the most activity since users are sharing them for daLulz.

it only matters when they begin to have a value that repeatedly grows over time and so with it, it becomes an investment for them and many made their huge profit through Shib.
that's right, I think any fundamental and famous projects and oracles if accompanied by hype and constructive news will certainly result in an increased market segment, meaning that even good fundamental coins I have experienced bag holders in a few weeks due to lack of analysis, Grin all just different types and classes, basically if even a longterm coin if there is no hype and something that can be used as a guide for investors I don't think it will increase its price too rapidly with limited capital, continued with investor confidence and from there transactions occur, whatever their suggestions and analysis of coins that are being pumped. Likewise, if the coin meme gets a fresh breeze, it means that the impromptu hype certainly depends on each trader.

What I like is that fluctuations in crypto are so often repeated and I prefer to take 5-10 percent of the profit from the capital I spend even from meme coins such as shiba, bonk etc. Some mental delay coins I buy too, basically the holder is the winner. and take profits are often encountered but assume it will pump again before the price subsides.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 04:05:12 PM

Yeah, I believe the same. If you have spare money and spare time you can waste, it is better to have some kind of investment with it and adjust leaving the rest to your luck. It's like a total gamble when it comes to meme coin. You never know the future, and there are only two outcomes. Either you will make a good amount of profit or the project itself will vanish out of existence in no time. The project will be totally dead.

And that sounds more like gambling. I will never put actual amount that I hold for serious investment into meme coin. Lots of option and opportunities are floating out there and it will be foolish to choose something that has no predictable future. But in the end, it's other people's money and they can do whatever they want with it. Just be cautious before investing into anything.
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 10:25:23 AM

- Shiba inu
- floki
- Baby doge coin
- Pepe
and many more.

meme coin is indeed a hype at the moment and has the potential to give us a big profits, it's just that investing in meme coin has a big risk and of course in my opinion meme coin is not really suitable as a long-term investment, therefore my advice is that you better not invest in meme coin for the long term and never be greedy if you invest in meme coin, so if you have made a profit from investing in meme coin, then you must immediately take the profit or you will lose the opportunity to make a profit from investing in meme coin and instead you will lose your money.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
arjunmujay

Activity: 714
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 12:57:39 PM

- Shiba inu
- floki
- Baby doge coin
- Pepe
and many more.

meme coin is indeed a hype at the moment and has the potential to give us a big profits, it's just that investing in meme coin has a big risk and of course in my opinion meme coin is not really suitable as a long-term investment, therefore my advice is that you better not invest in meme coin for the long term and never be greedy if you invest in meme coin, so if you have made a profit from investing in meme coin, then you must immediately take the profit or you will lose the opportunity to make a profit from investing in meme coin and instead you will lose your money.
It is true and it is highly recommended that if you want to invest in meme coins, only use a maximum of 10% of the assets you own or even less than that. why is that, if your meme coin investment fails or even loses everything, it won't have a big impact on the portfolio you have. and if it increases, let's say it's 1000x or even just 100x, of course I think that's enough to increase your assets.

MegameSama

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

I will write anything for you

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 03:25:58 PM

for me meme coin is no more like a lottery, you can be lucky and a lot more unlucky lol. In my opinion, buying meme coin has been redflagged for the long term, it really doesn't make sense. What's clear is that the form of the project is often a scam, what if you only capitalize on the hype of meme coins. the benchmark for doge, shiba etc. is not strong enough. I think why people have to buy meme coins, it seems that out of 1000 meme coins there are only 1 or 2 that can continue, even though in the end it will be a scam or at least an exit scam at a price of -99%.

╓                                      I will write anything for you                                       ╖
║     〘 what you will get : 〙〘  ✅ Article according to your request. 〙•〘 ✅ 500-2000 words per article 〙  •〘 ✅ Free AI content checking 〙 •〘 ✅ Free content plagiarism checking 〙     ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› pm me on telegram @megamesama  ◊ PRICE $10/Article ◊ unlimited revisions ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
snowpega

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 05:22:29 PM

OP if you ask me, holding memecoins worthy for the long term? I will suggest that it is not a good idea to hold them for the long term because investing in meme coins is very risky and it is a very rare case scenario that mem coins will return max profit because of their market cap and supply in the market which makes it nearly impossible to give Maximum profit to its investors so in my recommendation we should not invest in meme coins for long term holding. DYOR

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: