Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is possibility of great reset and bail out by crypto holders  (Read 202 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 09:28:41 PM

What’s the use of NFTs here to solve the financial problem of the banking system? I don’t see any big correlation here especially on a hyped projects like NFTs. This is a normal cycle for the banking industry and they are here for a hundred years already, most probably they already know how to handle such crisis. The government is trying them to help them anyway because if not, the whole financial system will collapse and their country will suffer from a big financial crisis. Crypto is not a bail out for this kind of problem, and the government knows it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 09:43:34 PM

What’s the use of NFTs here to solve the financial problem of the banking system? I don’t see any big correlation here especially on a hyped projects like NFTs. This is a normal cycle for the banking industry and they are here for a hundred years already, most probably they already know how to handle such crisis. The government is trying them to help them anyway because if not, the whole financial system will collapse and their country will suffer from a big financial crisis. Crypto is not a bail out for this kind of problem, and the government knows it.
This is what i do also like to say on which whats the connection of NFT on resolving out that financial or banking system? There's no such sense on trying out to patch it up on a certain common problem
that currently existing as of today. Just like on what you had mentioned that problem like this had been through ages and government arent that dumb on not to see on what are the possible solutions to that.
Of course and definitely they wont really be touching up crypto space or something that do talks about NFT. It is really just that not relevant on trying out to connect these things
when it comes to financial crisis or something correlate to it.

Just like i said that there's no way that they would really be considering crypto options for this one. They wont really be touching it up on something that
do really oppose on what they are really that liking specially on decentralized things.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 12:21:03 AM

This is what i do also like to say on which whats the connection of NFT on resolving out that financial or banking system? There's no such sense on trying out to patch it up on a certain common problem
that currently existing as of today. Just like on what you had mentioned that problem like this had been through ages and government arent that dumb on not to see on what are the possible solutions to that.
Of course and definitely they wont really be touching up crypto space or something that do talks about NFT. It is really just that not relevant on trying out to connect these things
when it comes to financial crisis or something correlate to it.

Just like i said that there's no way that they would really be considering crypto options for this one. They wont really be touching it up on something that
do really oppose on what they are really that liking specially on decentralized things.

banks are directly connected to the government
most countries are still against crypto because its feature of decentralization

crypto goes against what a bank is for

crypto however does improve on one’s individual financial status

DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1882

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2023, 09:34:12 AM

any common sense person can see that our banks and all the financial system not well.
and you can't stop fire with more fire.....so some new solution is required.
We have high possibility that the fed and other ones might looking for solution and they might use crypto to bail out.
with NFT -s it's simple you give real physical asset  ownership rights to nft owner.
For USD funds, everything goes usdc,usdt,busd...paxos usd and all the others.
Crypto owners might save the world in return they get the assets like real estate.

To understand that this idea doesn’t work, just try to simulate what will happen next with NFTs/stables and how the country’s global economy will work - with external obligations of the state, with internal obligations, provision of social benefits, pensions, medicine, salaries of civil servants, and work in general economy...
Stables won't help either, because... they are also backed by fiat funds, which “suffer” from classic problems such as inflation. Stables are generally a tool for simplified interaction between the fiat world and crypto 1:1, without the influence of cryptocurrency volatility

In general, the topic “cryptocurrency will save the economy” is a beautiful fairy tale that has no real basis...

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 09:11:59 AM

any common sense person can see that our banks and all the financial system not well.
We have high possibility that the fed and other ones might looking for solution and they might use crypto to bail out.
with NFT -s it's simple you give real physical asset  ownership rights to nft owner.
Crypto owners might save the world in return they get the assets like real estate.

I don’t understand how a bailout of the traditional financial system with crypto currencies should work. The financial sector with out crypto currencies is much larger than the whole crypto sector combined. So, even if there would be a lot of capital inflow into cryptos the question would be where the money is coming from during a crisis. Sure, the FED could try and print new money for which they would create crypto currencies, but I doubt that any investors would find them interesting. The reasoning for many investors to start buying cryptos is to reduce their dependency on the traditional financial system, owning now government created NFTs or crypto currencies seems like the exact opposite of what we want to do. Even if there are real assets behind the NFTs like a bank, it would mean that the initial equity holder all get wiped out and there would be a lot of political pressure to rescue those initial equity investors. Who would be willing to give up all their crypto assets for partially owning a bank that is doomed to fail in the long run anyways? I would rather keep my cryptos.
Waldorf77 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 11:41:10 AM

I don’t understand how a bailout of the traditional financial system with crypto currencies should work. The financial sector with out crypto currencies is much larger than the whole crypto sector combined. So, even if there would be a lot of capital inflow into cryptos the question would be where the money is coming from during a crisis. Sure, the FED could try and print new money for which they would create crypto currencies, but I doubt that any investors would find them interesting. The reasoning for many investors to start buying cryptos is to reduce their dependency on the traditional financial system, owning now government created NFTs or crypto currencies seems like the exact opposite of what we want to do. Even if there are real assets behind the NFTs like a bank, it would mean that the initial equity holder all get wiped out and there would be a lot of political pressure to rescue those initial equity investors. Who would be willing to give up all their crypto assets for partially owning a bank that is doomed to fail in the long run anyways? I would rather keep my cryptos.

Well i would If i get the real estate in return but maybe crypto holders don't give their btc for 30-40k price, it's a supply and demand... Maybe you don't with 100k but then you get an offer like 200-300k and then Im sure a lot people will do that.
But the new fiat currency coming to people and markets from stablecoins it's a lot more cheaper faster and easy to mint more stablecoins and need just small fractions of btc give little backing to the currency.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 09:54:54 PM

To understand that this idea doesn’t work, just try to simulate what will happen next with NFTs/stables and how the country’s global economy will work - with external obligations of the state, with internal obligations, provision of social benefits, pensions, medicine, salaries of civil servants, and work in general economy...
Stables won't help either, because... they are also backed by fiat funds, which “suffer” from classic problems such as inflation. Stables are generally a tool for simplified interaction between the fiat world and crypto 1:1, without the influence of cryptocurrency volatility

In general, the topic “cryptocurrency will save the economy” is a beautiful fairy tale that has no real basis...

Just be glad that crypto market is helping a lot of people in this community.
That is true, crypto alone won't save the economy of the country.
For now, that is a good ambition. However, we need to be realistic with things.
As the population who are into crypto is still small, only those who are in this market can appreciate its importance.
However, most will stick to the traditional means of investment like real-estate, precious metals, gold.
Lamkuthang

Activity: 265
Merit: 34

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 01:39:06 PM

Regarding this idea, I think the bank also has a team of experts to analyze the above and whether it can be used or not, remembering that the first thing to test is that market fluctuations in crypto are very susceptible to occurring. But this is also possible because the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology also presents a new paradigm that can offer a solution. Regarding rewards, I think, even though it is seen as a symbiotic relationship between the bank and the crypto ecosystem, it needs to be taken back to make it clear.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: